Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
literally the outfit I wear to the vet when I know my cat is going to piss herself (alternatively boring af, wouldn't look at it twice)
Screenshot_20211109-222021_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Do people really get dinged if they mention the pandemic?! That's insane. As if we are all supposed to just ignore it?
Yes afaik they get demonitized if they mention the C word as it gets flagged as potential misinformation

Yawn hurricane Lindsey has hit New York
Do we know what area? I'll tell the BF to be on the alert for loose grannies in their undies...Also 5 hrs is not all day.. its considerable less than half one. you dimwit

when even visiting your best mate becomes an ad

• Haha
Reactions: 3
literally the outfit I wear to the vet when I know my cat is going to piss herself (alternatively boring af, wouldn't look at it twice)
View attachment 856476
She’s seriously dressing up as a grandpa all the time now, it’s so bad. Everything she’s wearing now is shapeless, dull and boring…i don’t know why everyone would feel inspired by this look or who’s her target audience is 😂

Reactions: 9
has lizzy turned off her comments? there are barely any comments in her recent posts, apart from her bday posy

Reactions: 4
re lindas video. am i the only one who feels like these posh people say ”pre-loved items” because ”second hand” or ”thrifted” sounds too peasant-like for them?

Reactions: 19
Lizzy's birthday video was as predictable as ever, but at least she didn't string it out into a boring 20-minute vlog. I swear, if I see another scene shot from a moving car.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From the birthday vlog I low-key think she was alone in that house…

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does Lindsey do that Vida glow ad every month? ‘Lindsey, I want to see you drinking it? 😂 stop shooting the empty packet! Also have you noticed she’s been re-using old pics for her posts? That coffee one is from a month ago…
Re: Lizzy. 29 and already bored of life. She mentioned she had noticed she’s not as excited in these vlogs as the ones in Japan, she kind of implied ‘I’ve been to nyc so many times, darling, I just don’t get that excited anymore’… how about travelling somewhere else? Why is she in the states anyway? She can do her job from anywhere in the world

Reactions: 7
if she wants to hide the bloke she's with it would probably be a good idea not to keep making it obvious that someone else is filming you

Also did we ever cover why she calls Lindsey Linda? Is that her real name or something?

TAD excessive to buy a whiteboard to prank Lindsey at the airport or was it gifted?Most people use sharpie and a bit of cardboard.

Reactions: 8
if she wants to hide the bloke she's with it would probably be a good idea not to keep making it obvious that someone else is filming you

Also did we ever cover why she calls Lindsey Linda? Is that her real name or something?

TAD excessive to buy a whiteboard to prank Lindsey at the airport or was it gifted?Most people use sharpie and a bit of cardboard.
I thought the camera angle was a bit low for it to not be propped up in the boat but idk anything about angles etc!

She’s called Linda because autocorrect changes Linds to Linda lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought the camera angle was a bit low for it to not be propped up in the boat but idk anything about angles etc!
It was before that where she is walking... the boat could have been propped but she was reacting to someone

Idk what she meant by taking this trip felt scary. Hun, you are going to NYC not Beijing. They speak your language! Bullocks about taking herself out of our comfort zone. LMAO, my first work trip was to Lebanon, should I pet my own back?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Idk what she meant by taking this trip felt scary. Hun, you are going to NYC not Beijing. They speak your language! Bullocks about taking herself out of our comfort zone. LMAO, my first work trip was to Lebanon, should I pet my own back?
Let's see, she bought coffee, got tons of packages and gifts, went to fancy dinners with friends, and got taken on luxurious press trips. What exactly was outside her comfort zone? Being away from home and her responsibilities for a long time? It seems like she wasn't even alone for a lot of it either.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The thought of Lizzy being alone in the out of city house, but thrashing about in the bed to make it look sexy for the photo is quite funny 😆 or equally, if she wasn’t alone, it’s also funny she would decide to take a photo to post on the internet, to cement the memory of having gotten laid

Does anybody on here follow Jess Alizzi? I stumbled upon on her page and she is even more insufferable than Lizzy, just showcasing her thinness and expensive bags. Who on earth pays these people
I used to because her vlogs used to be nice background noise, but then she annoyed the heck out of me. The constant referring to a plain t-shirt and ill fitted trousers that cost a bomb as “fits”, when really she is just incredibly skinny. It’s most definitely not fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry her latest video looks like a funeral tribute that she made for herself, she died from boredom at the age of 29 o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.