Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus. She makes Noah Baumbach and Wes Anderson movies seem like the world’s greatest action flicks.

I’m now also dead of boredom.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the overall problem with her vlogs is that every single one is the same. You can literally predict what will happen. She will go to get coffee approx 27 times. If I hear her say coffee one more time I might scream. What is the obsession with coffee? Like, the entire world drinks coffee, why is it so special that it MUST be mentioned ALL THE TIME. I feel like emphasising the coffee so much makes them feel like oooo I'm so tired because I'm SO busy because I'm a very busy and important influencer, don't you know.

Then there will be 3 or 4 new jumpers which look exactly the same as the last 3 or 4 jumpers she was kindly gifted, and all of them will be SO SO good. And also comfy and cosy guys, I mean can you believe it?. A JUMPER IS COMFY AND COSY? Never even heard it.

Then she will wonder around a few streets, but we will just see her face and her coffee and it'll be set to some 'cool' melancholy guy singing.

That's it. That's the vlog.
Well her “The Row” jumper wasn’t so cozy. Lizzy was very angry, her face looked like a piece of cracked ice, as she talked about how poorly the sweater held up after it was laundered. Can’t say I blaime her. The Olsen’s line is expensive.

She’s talking about privacy when her and Linda literally told the whole world about giving BJs with a throat infection or something
🤣

Ah yes…that’s where I entered thread three I believe. The tittle really caught my eye.

Couldn’t believe an upper class lady like Lizzy would openly discuss blowing on the skin flute. I wonder if it’s a hobby for hers or something she does occasionally with a person she cares for.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well her “The Row” jumper wasn’t so cozy. Lizzy was very angry, her face looked like a piece of cracked ice, as she talked about how poorly the sweater held up after it was laundered. Can’t say I blaime her. The Olsen’s line is expensive.

🤣

Ah yes…that’s where I entered thread three I believe. The tittle really caught my eye.

Couldn’t believe an upper class lady like Lizzy would openly discuss blowing on the skin flute. I wonder if it’s a hobby for hers or something she does occasionally with a person she cares for.
Lizzy may come from family wealth but she’s not upper class. The ones I deem as ‘upper class’ are the ones from aristocracy / blue blood, or have a plane or boat named after them, travel on privet jets etc (old money). Unfortunately, her manners on camera is little less desired to start with and has no traditional etiquette.

Reactions: 11
I’m wondering, if Linda has a two bed house, and they’re the best of friends who would travel across the Atlantic to see each other, why didn’t Lizzy move in with her during the main house renovation? I’m struggling to understand why going to the states for so long….

I’m wondering, if Linda has a two bed house, and they’re the best of friends who would travel across the Atlantic to see each other, why didn’t Lizzy move in with her during the main house renovation? I’m struggling to understand why going to the states for so long….
Because she needed “content”

Reactions: 10
Also why is Lindsey dressed as a bouncer in her recent????
Yuck, it's the black Reeboks with black soles for me.

Lindsey's Smirnoff Ad is so laughably bad. Not only does it look like she featured the product by just ZOOMING IN on another photo, it's composed so badly. The accompanying copy reads: "Get yourself a limited-edition bottle, freeze it to reveal your code and see if you’ve won". Freeze the what now? I'm assuming there's some kind of disappearing ink on the bottle that only appears below a certain temperature, which is actually kind of cool, so you know, maybe SHOW THE BOTTLE. Also, the prize is a diamond, so she could have worn something sparkly. We know she gets gifted hella jewelry, or she could have thrown on her trashy Paris Hilton Halloween dress before it fell apart. Like, it really only takes two brain cells to follow the brief. Christ. Pure amateur hour over here.

I find it really telling that Lizzy is only exuberantly happy and grateful when she’s in brand trips. Like, she didn’t seem able to muster the same enthusiasm when she shared about buying the house. Perhaps it’s all manufactured, and the saccharine, almost non-genuineness of her gushing was really obvious.

Reactions: 14
welcome to yet another episode of "someone's camera was accidently on"
Screenshot_20211111-234742_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 10.01.28 AM.png

Got a part time job with MTA (NYC subway) and off to pick up my neon contractor vest.

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 10.05.38 AM.png

"genuinely wanna know but cuz..." - LOL. The answer is yes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They're actually not that big . I've met her. But i still think they will sag like mad in a coupla years
Yeah, I’m honestly so over her talking about her breasts. She is a C cup at best, since when is C cup big boobs? Average size I’d say, deffo not worth mentioning in every over post/video.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 861554
Got a part time job with MTA (NYC subway) and off to pick up my neon contractor vest.

View attachment 861557
"genuinely wanna know but cuz..." - LOL. The answer is yes.
Literally crying again!!!

They're actually not that big . I've met her. But i still think they will sag like mad in a coupla years
I’ve said this before, unless you’re flat chested - you can only rock the no bra look. The shape and size of her chest simply does not look good. A t-shirt bra will give a far better streamline look. Lindsey, can pull off the no bra look!

Reactions: 5
The area she lives isn’t exactly fancy, I wonder how she feels about walking there braless. Maybe she covers her tits while walking back from the station just like us peasant?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.