Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sfts

Breaking the planet by making use of sales on items people otherwise couldn’t afford: bad! Breaking the planet by accepting copious amounts of gifting that we don’t need: good! Cheers Linda
490B7F5E-4273-4B41-AC8B-00F96D2C0ACB.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Chinchilla

I haven't even watched the vlog and just came on here for the lols. So she's moving to NYC after just buying an extremely expensive property, renovated it, became a cat Mum and she's now fecking off to NYC??? WTF is she on. Does she live on planet cuckoo?

This girl does not realise how privileged and out of touch she is with her audience now.

loving @salexse comment that she is just 10 orange peels away from being a Haplin creep.

I wish she would just F@£K OFF. so over her now ! This world has gone to pot for still pandering to her narcissistic ego. DULL AS F@CK!

Apologies for the rant.

jenmarks

VIP Member
It's a bit like what happens when your fashion brain implodes. Lizzy's schizophrenic sense of fashion goes from the lime satin shirts to endless navy cashmere stuff, and in between it all, the central nervous system has just overheated and shut down completely. Lizzy's so glued to insta and trying to be cool and everyone else, that she no longer understands life or style.

Bought a house and settled down with a new kitten. 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 MOVE TO NEW YORK!!!!??? Got all the work done on the house while you were away and found a convenient way to dump the cat. 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 RUN AWAY BRAIN OVERLOAD RIVER ISLAND ARE YOU STILL THERE NAVY CASHMERE NAVY CASHMERE JUMPER JUMPER JUMPER UGGS 🤯🤯🤯🤯 ARKET CASHMERE SO SO SO GOOD GUYS MINI DISK NAVY 😱

• Haha
  • Heart

Sosogood

The comment about Luigi on YouTube is popping off with over 150 likes as we speak and multiple comments answering too. Someone mentioned Lindsey giving away her puppy too. I agree to this sentiment- pets are living creatures, family members, and not some navy sweater you can pass on when you don't want to wear it anymore.

What's even worse to me is that both L + L kept their pets for as long as they were puppies. How human beings treat animals says a lot about them in my opinion.

• Heart

Sosogood

Also, if Luigi ever comes back to London enjoy him marking his territory on every piece of furniture after letting every cat in the area into your house :)

• Haha

sfts

Bit snarky this evening from Lost & Lusty
4A7198A5-B43C-49D0-90D5-AA40F5183060.jpeg

I noticed that BB has bought “ *the* raey coat” which river island copied (or maybe the other way round, who knows).

I’m imagining Lizzy wanting the high end version but being stuck with the high street one and being livid about it
Lizzy already has the coat in navy I think

It got worse!
BC93838C-46C6-471E-9FB7-5C87DDB046CD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

ChatNoir

Something that pisses me off about youtubers (and Lizzy does it quite a lot) is when they don't edit unnecessary parts from their videos. On her last vlog she included a clip of herself signing off but then the video continued for like 6 more minutes so she said "I know the last clip you saw was me signing off, but I'm still here!". Like... why? Couldn't she just NOT include those clips and continue with the vlog and sign off once it was really going to finish? It's not like the vlog's live, she has the power of editing....... what's the point? Is it pure laziness and literally exporting the content in order it was filmed and pressing save? It makes it look so half arsed, specially when she has time to add pretentious music to aesthetic clips but then can't be bothered to cut a few clips that make no sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Artaud

The book must have sold terribly, they are selling the signed editions that were limited to the first thousand copies as standard on Amazon.

We all knew Lizzy’s interest in Luigi would diminish when international travel resumed but I find Lizzy’s treatment of Luigi really quite disgusting.
Lizzy’s only had Luigi for a year but she has already spent three months, if you add the previous holidays to Italy and Spain, away from him. A quarter of his life and not through any ill health, misfortune or work opportunities.
She must not have any real bond with him but you know as soon as she returns to London he’ll be dragged back down from her mothers house. Lizzy will gush over him, disregarding the fact she abandoned him for over two months straight only posting a few token pictures of him, until the the next time she drops him like a hot stone.

• Sad
  • Wow

d0llhouse

I know I'm late on this, but don't most people feel like crap when they have tonsillitis? Wouldn't any decent partner be catering to her needs a little more if she's feeling unwell? I'm far from a prude, but the fact that this is what L&L concern themselves with while poorly says so much about their desire for male validation.

fallouou

In my mind they made up this anecdote to make themselves sound interesting, L&L are the very definition of pickme's/ cool girl trope
I think so too. Wasn’t Lizzy extremely vocal about being into anal at one time on the podcast too? To me that’s a weird thing to be so public about. Share between your friends, but not the general public. Or you know, do so to put out that image of yourself as that posh girl who’s a bit dirty for all the lads.

• Sick
  • Haha

fc0795

Gosh I just realised this was shot on homerton high street which is literally the crappest road in the world and it’s really making me chuckle
I know. With all the places in east London… why this?
Just a bit of insider insight, if anyone is interested. I had the grave misfortune of living literally on Homerton High Street for four years, before making an escape during the first summer of the pandemic, so I know that postcode very well indeed. I immediately noticed she had moved to the area when she kept posting pictures on Chatsworth Road, which believe it or not is even grubbier in real life. There is no reason you would be hanging out there unless you lived very close by, the same applies to Homerton High Street. I was particularly tickled to see her posing just along from my old GP surgery, which has bars on the windows and where I once saw a man arrested for attacking one of the doctors whilst I waited for my flu jab. That whole area really is incredibly unpleasant and very run down, with copious amounts of drug dealing, gang violence and crime. Sadly I’m speaking as both a witness and a victim, no arbitrary stereotyping here I’m afraid. She’s an idiot for posting some of the photos she does, anyone who knows the area between Chatsworth road and the Eagle would be able to work out pretty much exactly where she lives without any effort. Silly girl. But yeah to summarise, she has indeed moved to one of the naffest, nastiest areas in Hackney - that was my experience of it anyway. She was probably hoping for Upper Clapton/Stokie but had to settle for Homerton instead. Sad trombone.

• Wow
  • Sad

k00b

Lizzy admits she'd been "dreaming" of buying a home with the intent of splitting her time abroad for a long time. Why on earth would you get an animal if you were contemplating such a thing knowing you wouldn't be able to take care of it? It's very selfish and immature.

blueblueindigo

Found it, thanks! I agree with everything that comment (and the ones underneath it) said. even though luigi is "very very happy" at her mums and I do think building work is scary to animals, the cat was her pet. it's not that she's dumped him at her mums it's that she's now decided to "split her time" between new york and london. how's that going to work with a pet? it's not is it? her life plans have now changed and she'll end up giving luigi to her mum permanently, it's only a matter of time. it's disgusting. she decided to get this cat not even that long ago and now it feels like she hasn't even considered him when deciding her future.
The red flags go right back to the start when she bought the kitten after being denied adoption, despite at that time presumably having the house purchase in the works and delaying things until the move and trying for adoption again. No one until now seems to have raised the point that she essentially delegated the cat and overseeing the renovations to someone else, so she could test out N.Y.

I'm over it, we are still in a pandemic and seeing influencers buy expensive homes, jet about and have/promote endless consumption, what benefit does that actually provide to anyone anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's interesting that she talks about wanting to respect the privacy of her friends/people when she takes photos of random strangers and then uploads it to her stories.
She's been doing yt for a long time and since she fancies herself a creative person, no one should have to tell her what to feature in her vlogs or how to capture the places she visits in a visually compelling way.

• Heart
I'm not the biggest animal person but I find her decisions regarding Luigi to be really disgusting. What's worse is her whole nonchalance about it. Her unlikeable qualities are becoming more blatant by the year.