Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:ROFLMAO:
Just wish you had it edited for thread suggestion, so the person who has to search through all the (highly voted up comments) can find it better. Can you maybe post it again and make it bold and bigger? Maybe with the pretext Lizzy & Hadfield Lindsey Holland #6 ....
I simply do not have the creative confidence hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Q & at Linda's insta at the moment, said she met the boyf online.
Didn’t she say that jacket was her lucky jacket because she was wearing it when she met her boyfriend? What did she have it on as she sat scrolling her phone? Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Obsessed with her saying you should prioritise your independence after a break up? Sorry what? Is Lindsey a part time comedian?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Influencers can duck off with all their covid anxiety. Like mate, you hang out with your mate without mask 2 days before, so don’t tell me you anxious please. Bye

Reactions: 23
Didn’t she say that jacket was her lucky jacket because she was wearing it when she met her boyfriend? What did she have it on as she sat scrolling her phone? Lol.
I thought exactly the same. Firstly, like wow people still meet and flirt out and about. Specially with the name to their new company. The longing to talk to strangers. But clearly not. Tinder all the way 😂

Obsessed with her saying you should prioritise your independence after a break up? Sorry what? Is Lindsey a part time comedian?!
Is it just me, or does she only look happy when hanging with her boyfriend? Is she Hanging on to her independence or is it that he won’t meet up with her more often?
Also, I don’t really understand for someone who can have anyone why chose him?

Reactions: 7
Of course. How else? 😂
I would like to know how long ago, though. Was she alone for a nanosecond?
She posted that she was moving to London at the beginning of May and the first picture she posted of him on Insta was at the very beginning of August👀

Reactions: 7
Paperback version of TYCAYM next year. Because surely the people who didn’t buy it the first time were simply waiting on the softcover version.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Paperback version of TYCAYM next year. Because surely the people who didn’t buy it the first time were simply waiting on the softcover version.
I didn’t understand either. The book has been a flop. Why waste any more paper?

What happened to looking after the environment?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is Linda now professing to be this big ass surf fan?! Has she been more than twice?!! Completely bizarre - anyone who's been surfing knows that you're still very much as total beginner at that stage.

Reactions: 9
Why is Linda now professing to be this big ass surf fan?! Has she been more than twice?!! Completely bizarre - anyone who's been surfing knows that you're still very much as total beginner at that stage.
She’s surfed once 😂. She mentioned she had booked Sri Lanka. But the waves there totally different to Portugal. Let’s see what happens once she goes under a big wave there….
Also this whole I love swimming…. The pool is opposite her boyfriends flat. I think we all know why she goes swimming…
Lizzy seems very quiet atm. Back from NY probably jet lagged, big house project not even sure it’s finished, Only one single amongst her friends… money and popularity can’t buy happiness I guess

Reactions: 9
The waves in Sri Lanka are utterly brutal. I almost drowned out there in 1995.
My closest near death experience.
Never been in the sea since.
I feel sick even now thinking of it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
at home scrolling in her jacket with nothing on underneath. At least she’s consistent!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So guys, when do you think we will hear from Lizzy again? Will we get to see the changes in the house, will we see the little kitty?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So guys, when do you think we will hear from Lizzy again? Will we get to see the changes in the house, will we see the little kitty?
I saw her today. Walking through London Fields. Then bumped into her again at Ozone coffee. Must admit, she does not look like an influencer, at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I could do without her cat posts, and her house reno is one of the most boring ones I’ve seen in my life. I’m probably supposed to be jealous of her place but it looks soulless and not cozy at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw her today. Walking through London Fields. Then bumped into her again at Ozone coffee. Must admit, she does not look like an influencer, at all.
Was she wearing her new warehouse Gillet? Her recent photos make her look so frumpy.

were you underwhelmed when you saw her? So intrigued how she looks in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.