Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brerwhabbit

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 10.01.28 AM.png

Got a part time job with MTA (NYC subway) and off to pick up my neon contractor vest.

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 10.05.38 AM.png

"genuinely wanna know but cuz..." - LOL. The answer is yes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Hey Linda, maybe you should be directing this at your best mate, who has about 1,325 jumpers, coats, and shoes she doesn't need.

• Haha

jenmarks

VIP Member
That's what I was thinking too! Like how does she have loads of friends in NYC if they aren't just like other influencers who she's talked to via Instagram DM.
None of it makes sense. If you're in New York for that long, get an Airbnb, not some expensive yet dingy hotel!? And what work is she doing?! Replying to emails? Looking at the Arket website?! She seems so bored by the whole thing.

• Haha

fallouou

I feel like Lizzy and Lindsey think they’re being trolls, but really they just look really insensitive in front of their whole audience lol

Either that, or they are just really thick and have no self awareness. Which is also very plausible

• Wow

SarahElizabeth

As a cat owner I just can't understand. It would be absolutely heart breaking to have to leave my cat behind, and if I had to do it for work I'd certainly think hard about taking that opportunity (and talk about the decision well before anyone asked if I was filming my life for some reason)
View attachment 981936View attachment 981935
I lost my 20 year old cat in lockdown and got another kitten during lockdown. This was 9 months apart and I only ended up with my kitten because someone changed their mind and decided they didn’t want him anymore a week before they were due to get him. Even though before I got him I made sure my mum (who I live with) was okay to look after him for one night which will be nearly a year later when I go to a wedding. The longest I’ve left him for is 14 hours and my neighbours came and checked on him. I honestly don’t know how Lizzy does it, she was preaching how she was going to stop travelling as much as she wants to settle down etc. As soon as the restrictions were lifted, straight away Luigi was abandoned 😡🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Underwhelming birthday content from Lizzy, though I don’t blame her - must be hard having your birthday in the dullest month of the year, no offence November babies! I was looking at older pictures of her, from 2019 - early 2020, and she used to dress so much better. Same normcore but much more fun and less grumpy.

Does anybody on here follow Jess Alizzi? I stumbled upon on her page and she is even more insufferable than Lizzy, just showcasing her thinness and expensive bags. Who on earth pays these people

fallouou

Can Lizzy please sort her hair out. Colour it. Style it. Wear it differently. Do anything else!

Imagine wearing this evening dress and wearing your hair exactly the same as you do when you're half asleep popping to the corner shop for milk.

• Haha

Artaud

Lizzy has a mortgage. I was talking about Lizzy with a friend, her husband has access to Land Registry as part of his job that’s how I found out the sale price.
I think Airbnb is still problematic, depending on her mortgage terms she might not be allowed to or would be limited to the amount of days per year she could rent the house out for. Taking that into consideration, insurance with owning a lot of expensive items and/or storage costs, would it be worth the risk?

Even though she is wealthy unlike some other influencers there seems to be a limit to her wealth. Considering how much Lizzy spent on rent over the years I’m surprised she didn’t have an extra £150/200k in her budget to buy the same size and style of property in a more central location.
Not dissing where Lizzy lives, a lot of my friends live between her old rental and Millfields Park, but usually you only spend that much on rent if you can afford to comfortably buy in those areas.

That’s why I think Lizzy’s found herself in a bit of a mess, New York just seems like an impulsive decision Lizzy hasn’t properly thought out. If Linda had kept Arthur and Portugal wasn’t on the cards Lizzy would probably still be content with the house and Luigi.

Last edited:

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Watching the new vid and I remembered that The Beacon has really shitty acoustics. The Bob Dylan concert must have been doubly horrible despite what she said 😂

Since she loves BD so much, I wonder if she’ll go see Girl From the North Country on Broadway.

The Mejuri ad was lazy AF.

One more thing. This woman bought a whole ass house, but neither misses having a kitchen nor feels cooped up for weeks in a hotel room. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. She could’ve bought a flat and still had more space than her hotel room.

Last edited:

jenmarks

VIP Member
OK so who commented on Lizzy's YT video?! She got the YOU ARE BORING message loud and clear guys. So, so good.

• Haha

jenmarks

VIP Member
Anna Edit is just so boring and unoriginal. She's the biggest copycat on Insta. Saying she's inspired by Lizzy says a lot 😱😑😴

• Haha

brerwhabbit

The area she lives isn’t exactly fancy, I wonder how she feels about walking there braless. Maybe she covers her tits while walking back from the station just like us peasant?
She must take the pictures and then cover up.

NYC, particularly lower Manhattan, is chock full - at all times - of building sites, not to mention your average standard weirdo. Women passing become entertainment. Unless you relish that sort of attention you will quickly put on a jacket. Whilst Lizzy does like attention, I'm quite sure she wouldn't enjoy that.

Not the woman's fault, not anything wrong with it (except wondering aren't you cold?), everything to do with *some* men being absolutely pigs and them still floating around the planet in force. Oink.

Last edited:
  • Heart

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
I can't with these upstate trip photos. Where do I sign up to get invited to fancy bed and breakfasts in the countryside? Someone tell me what I need to do.

Step 1: quit my job.
Step 2: start posting really bad photos of things on IG and tag Maison Margiela.
Step 4 ???
Step 5: Profit!!!

I know this all comes from jealousy, no doubt about that, but I am so over this bitch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Tulipa

I know this is a bit late but do these influencers understand that telling people to "just log off" Instagram is making themselves redundant?? It's not like they have anything else going for them or many other talents. When everyone gets bored of the constant ads and logs off they are literally out of a job.

They should take this feedback as constructive and work harder on their content between ads so that viewers find value in them rather than constant shilling. It's like when a magazine you buy has more adverts than quality articles you turn to another magazine, simple but could be devastating to Lizzy and Lindsey's leaching "career".

• Heart

brerwhabbit

Funny how she professes to be really enjoying Bukowski and yet hated Salinger. Bukowski a huge fan of Salinger, and both are quite aligned.

I'm not personally that interested in what I call man fiction/its misogyny anymore. Though I like his style of writing, his dedication to the craft etc. his life, of which most of his books are a thinly veiled non-fictional account, disturbs me now, particularly after the social reckoning of the last few years.

She is such a trope - the hipster in a cafe reading the "classics". Nothing more cliche than reading Bukowski in Brooklyn or the LES while having a coffee, trying to look too cool for school (can she go somewhere else? and not what she calls "upstate" which is essentially gentrified hipster enclaves in the country 2 hrs North, not what NY staters call upstate) . But ask her anything about it and she really struggles. She strikes me as a superficial reader caring more about the aesthetics of the book shop rather than its content.

She's a bit of an eye roll, basically :rolleyes: but we know that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha