Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A day in the life of a wealthy unemployed a$shole: Goes thrifting and impulsively drops hundreds of dollars on one item.

She even "told herself she wasn't going to buy art," but oopsie teehee. 🤪
...a thrifted, sh*t-colored piece of abstract art, where the frame is worth more than the print.
Emphasis, once again, on thrifted. She could've just purchased something new.

wouldn’t surprise me if the shop saw her coming and stuck an extra zero on to the price for the lols :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, how long can the pair of them carry on like this? Surely, it’ll come to a point where they stop and think, how am I contributing? Is this influencer lifestyle sustainable?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We all know that Lizzy loses herself in relationships. It becomes all about the guy, so as long as she's still in the honeymoon phase, don't expect any semblance of self-awareness from her.

Reactions: 4
We all know that Lizzy loses herself in relationships. It becomes all about the guy, so as long as she's still in the honeymoon phase, don't expect any semblance of self-awareness from her.
I'm yet to see a self aware single lizzy, we can hardly blame her vacuity on the men in her life

I'm yet to see a self aware single lizzy, we can hardly blame her vacuity on the men in her life
Funny how when she was dating the conventionally good looking Ben from Amsterdam she wasn't shy about featuring him on her insta / youtube but now she is dating bezos junior she refuses to show him on her socials 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omfg, did she seriously post pics of the outside and surrounding area of her apartment? Wow. She's dumb.
Now we all know where she lives. 🤦‍♀️ Influencers never learn, do they?

View attachment 2884272
She’s done this so many times now, I don’t know how you can be that careless, sorry it’s odd behaviour. You want to keep bezos guy secret but happy to highlight where you live!

ps re Fringegate, if enough people around Lizzy insists she looks good, the short fringe is here to stay.

Was expecting it to be full of bots, but just seen two of my friends are already following🤦🏾‍♀️

These friends also follow anna and lily, they'd be horrified if the knew the tit I chat about their faves
18k? Has she bought an existing Instagram account and renamed it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
18k? Has she bought an existing Instagram account and renamed it?
It says it's been renamed twice and the original account, whatever it was, was created in Jan 2019. There's no way she's been sitting on this for 5 years lol. And Buffys?! Couldn't she have come up with an original name?!

I do know of an influencer (not UK-based; she's in Singapore) who bought an account with 45k followers and renamed it. She gets so many brands working with her despite engagement being very low. A follower checker website puts the majority as male and in Brazil, not really her audience, and most likely just bots.

I mean, it's not worse than Lizzy's actual account which must be about 78% bots by this point?!

• Haha
Was expecting it to be full of bots, but just seen two of my friends are already following🤦🏾‍♀️

These friends also follow anna and lily, they'd be horrified if the knew the tit I chat about their faves
Hahahh same! Saw a couple of my friends already on the follow. 🤦🏽‍♀️
I’m like what?