Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also the complete lack of awareness - she complains about a small food shop being $50 without thinking about how her and all these other tourists are driving up prices for the locals too.

she is chaos in a person
that's rich coming from someone who charged more for their wannabe influencer surfing resort than actual surfing schools 💀 how are you going to be stingy with money when you get tit for free and launch business for funsies

Reactions: 9
that's rich coming from someone who charged more for their wannabe influencer surfing resort than actual surfing schools 💀 how are you going to be stingy with money when you get tit for free and launch business for funsies
She's also on a fecking island. What does she expect? Everything has to be imported, ya idiot.
---
Sheeeeeesh that vlog was so whiney and self-serving.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She's also on a fecking island. What does she expect? Everything has to be imported, ya idiot.
---
Sheeeeeesh that vlog was so whiney and self-serving.
I can’t even bring myself to watch them anymore.
So self absorbed.
It’s people like her that have inflated the prices for these countries.

Reactions: 6
She’s surfing about once a week, yet her vlogs make it out to be like it’s the mental challenge of climbing Everest. Needs to mediditate and have a massage about 5 times a day to calm her brain.

classic case of didn’t get a ring so having a mental b unfortunately

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bonus points when they only speak english, hang exclusively with other native english speakers and then complain about not fitting in 💀
god this is so true, as a British expat myself I see it all the bloody time

Reactions: 3
I think Lizzys on Companies House (sorry if this has already been said) , I remember being surprised at how high the turnover was but I’m not 100% sure how to read a limited companies return, if anyone’s clued up might be worth a look 👀
---
Also, sorry, but Lindsay needs to either get a life / get some serious therapy away from the internet / a new hobby that’s she’s actually good at. She seems extremely unstable.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear……
Funny how these influencers are gifted £££s worth of free treatments and products yet they seem to have absolutely no effect - her crows feet and puffy face (probably from drinking all the time) make her look haggard / much older than she actually is.
---
I think Lizzys on Companies House (sorry if this has already been said) , I remember being surprised at how high the turnover was but I’m not 100% sure how to read a limited companies return, if anyone’s clued up might be worth a look 👀
---
Also, sorry, but Lindsay needs to either get a life / get some serious therapy away from the internet / a new hobby that’s she’s actually good at. She seems extremely unstable.
Her companies house might include a plethora of earnings from different sources though (e.g. her trust) not just from influencing. It is her inheritance that got her the house in London in the first place.

I wonder how Lindsay is keeping up with the rent on her new flat (which I assume has been sat empty since she 'moved in') whilst she has been abroad on holiday the entire time... maybe Marnie Rays is quite a lucrative racket...

Reactions: 5
Funny how these influencers are gifted £££s worth of free treatments and products yet they seem to have absolutely no effect - her crows feet and puffy face (probably from drinking all the time) make her look haggard / much older than she actually is.
---

Her companies house might include a plethora of earnings from different sources though (e.g. her trust) not just from influencing. It is her inheritance that got her the house in London in the first place.

I wonder how Lindsay is keeping up with the rent on her new flat (which I assume has been sat empty since she 'moved in') whilst she has been abroad on holiday the entire time... maybe Marnie Rays is quite a lucrative racket...
OK that makes sense, I didn’t realise she was a trust fund baby 😮

Reactions: 1
---

Her companies house account is for her business ‘SHOT FROM THE STREET‘ which would only include revenue from the business anything else like a potential trust fund or other personal assets would be throug her self-assessment and not business. Just wanted to clarify

Reactions: 6
One of the good things with Lindsey is at least she is open about how little work goes into influencing and how she’d rather be doing something else. Unlike Elizabeth who has this great pretence of working and nothing to show for it.

In other ways Lindsey is like a loose cannon. What’s up with the constant mention of not drinking alcohol or coffee because it triggers her anxiety and then a few days later casually mentioning having a pint/coffee? Christ woman, listen to your body. It’s not hard to avoid it. I get a histamine reaction from coffee and don’t drink it.

At some point you’d hope she will learn her self worth isn’t dependant on men. It must be hard going from a relationship [James] where marriage and children were talked about being in the immediate future to having it taken away and now her younger sibling pipped has her to the post. In her last vlog she mentioned being a mother.
Similarly it must be hard having Jack still in the picture, he is the ‘business partner’. After Lindsey moved back to London Jack stayed in Portugal until at least the following spring. Now it seems Jack has moved to Bali, is this why Lindsey’s run off to Costa Rica?

No mention of how these brands only got off the ground because they exploited Lindsey’s existing social media following. Smooth.

And Lizzy seemed to drag Bezos Jr to NY with her this time, at least he seemed to be there last week. He must be her longest relationship since Ben?

god this is so true, as a British expat myself I see it all the bloody time
I’m a Brit who emigrated to Japan and I’m constantly amazed at the amount of other expats who move here and only bother to learn conversational Japanese. I know people who have lived here for over a decade and get stuck when they have to do some basic task like cancelling their internet via phone call when moving. Or depend on their Japanese partners to do everything for them like an adult infant. Outside of their partners all their own friends are westerners!
It’s always people who grew up monolingual in English speaking countries who are the worst for it and never those from other Asian countries.

---
I would like to know how Companies Hse works, anyone on here has a breakdown? Thanks

Reactions: 3
Just watched Lindseys last vlog - i ask myself why as well. Have to admit prefer her to Lizzy but jeez whine much. Cry me a river. Not exactly a good advert for her surf resorts if she's crying every time she gets wiped out and can't go surfing for a couple of days.
She's in paradise doing duck all but something she loves but still isn't fulfilled.
I'm feeling low, because I'm getting a lie in, go to an ice bath, have an expensive massage but boo hiss she fell off her board. What is she expecting miracles.
Jesus Friggin christ. What a lucky life she leads.

Reactions: 7
Oh no. Someone stole her journal out of her 4 wheeler. She hopes they read it and find peace. Joke's on them because if they do read it, it will just be whining and eye rolling self-involved nonsense.

• Haha
Oh no. Someone stole her journal out of her 4 wheeler. She hopes they read it and find peace. Joke's on them because if they do read it, it will just be whining and eye rolling self-involved nonsense.
i almost feel sorry for the thief, if she whines that much publicly, imagine what she writes in her journal 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the SNIFFLING.
"i get up so early for surfing"
"I didn't surf today"
"i'll try and take you along" > but doesn't
"its so gorgeous"
"I need some rest"

Didn't even watch all of it hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the SNIFFLING.
"i get up so early for surfing"
"I didn't surf today"
"i'll try and take you along" > but doesn't
"its so gorgeous"
"I need some rest"

Didn't even watch all of it hahah
Hahah just choked on my tea - so spot on
SNIFFLES

Hahahah dying

• Haha
Geeeeez that Louis Poulsen lamp Lizzy has in her NYC bedroom is 1400 GBP!! That’s wild

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8