Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At some point she's going to have to ship it all back to the UK...
That’s the problem with Elizabeth she impulsively copies people in the most short sighted manner. She would have desperately wanted the NY apartment because Lindsey had an apartment in Portugal but what happens when she doesn’t want to, or can’t live in NY anymore?

She must have already realised how expensive cross continental moving/shipping costs are when she thought about moving her Paola Piva table to NY.
Even if she forgoes the furniture she’ll come to realise it is pointless buying art, building a book and record collection in NY - books especially are collectively heavy. It would probably be cheaper to sell them and rebuy them in England. As always temporarily feeding her shopping addiction comes first.

The NY apartment is just an expensive burden for how little time she actually spends there, at some point it’s just going to cause her an unnecessary headache when she has to move out. Will it be amusing to watch though? Almost certainly.

Reactions: 7
so she's still with bezo lol, I could see his bald head shining in the window reflection as he was taking a picture of her in one of her insta posts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At some point she's going to have to ship it all back to the UK...
It seems so pointless. She mopes around out there doing nothing and instead of winding down she's wasting time and money on setting up an apartment that she will just have to get rid of at some point. Is it just to give herself something to do? A bit of content/something to shop for?

Reactions: 3
The NY apartment is one big write-off, as Lizzy thinks people are here for her home interiors content (because she's clearly so good at it :rolleyes:). If she isn't shopping for something (her wardrobe, her two homes), does she even have a purpose?

Reactions: 6
But she’s still getting the deals, my mind boggles. Let’s not forget she’s got something big/special to update us on. So I guess get the popcorn on the ready?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
"I like to take my time furnishing my space" is Influencer for "I'm just waiting for brands to reach out and send me their expensive stuff".

Cc: Ferm Living

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"I like to take my time furnishing my space" is Influencer for "I'm just waiting for brands to reach out and send me their expensive stuff".

Cc: Ferm Living
i remember anna saying something similar and we all know how it ended lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lindsey's arriving in NYC soon. Whine and whinier, reunited again!

ETA: she's already there and I have to wonder who dropped out of the Dior show for these two lazys to get the invites.

• Haha
  • Wow
ETA: she's already there and I have to wonder who dropped out of the Dior show for these two lazys to get the invites.
just seen lizzys post and stories about it, the fringe is (still) awful and she’s making a big song and dance even though she’s not even sat on the front row😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stop trying to make NYC happen, Lizzy. It's never going to happen!
I'm never going to consider her a New Yorker. She's just cosplaying one.

images.jpg

I also can't stand her filming style...she acts like she invented the shaky hand-held camera style and is being sooo original. And she's totally the first person to read a book in a cafe, the first person to visit NYC, the first person to go to art galleries, etc. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

She also ironically puts a lot of effort into looking like she doesn't care: the natural makeup look that is still a full face, throwing on a baggy t-shirt that she actually spent an hour choosing because it has to be the right baggy t-shirt, etc. GET OVER YOURSELF ughh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously Wtf!
These two at Dior!
Man this world is cray.
From her whining from the beach to then get invited to go this
Dior getting desperate?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seriously Wtf!
These two at Dior!
Man this world is cray.
From her whining from the beach to then get invited to go this
Dior getting desperate?
Yupppp, unless as someone else mentioned that there were cancellations and they need to put bums on seats. I mean one likes ‘surfboards’ and other navy jumpers and dodgy sandles.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'Tss cALléd FAAsSHWuNnzz BAbbawWa! LUK ITT UPPP!!

1000028374.png

---
ALTERNATIVE: out side Skeggy Spoons on Traceys Hen, er Nana took this pic whata ledge!

• Haha
  • Wow
A day in the life of a wealthy unemployed a$shole: Goes thrifting and impulsively drops hundreds of dollars on one item.

She even "told herself she wasn't going to buy art," but oopsie teehee. 🤪
...a thrifted, sh*t-colored piece of abstract art, where the frame is worth more than the print.
Emphasis, once again, on thrifted. She could've just purchased something new.

Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 12.11.58 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Awww…. I have been in my office since 7am as I have a deadline.
Just got home and crawled upstairs with my laptop to finish off.
MEANWHILE the eternal whining grifter Linda has had a lovely day lounging around on a king sized bed in a tent listing to the rainstorm and watching the ickle monkeys.
duck OFF YOU UTTER MORON.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13