Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, I realize Lizzy is too good for a public library, but NYPL's budget is probably going to get slashed tremendously. They've already started closing on weekends. Can she not mention anything about that, especially since NYC is allegedly her second home and she thinks she's a local?!

Reactions: 5
How do you post a pic to a dating site that was CLEARLY taken while you were on a romantic date!!???
The bed was used. This was clearly their post coital room service. But he thinks he looks great here so decided to use it as his main pic 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
You know, I realize Lizzy is too good for a public library, but NYPL's budget is probably going to get slashed tremendously. They've already started closing on weekends. Can she not mention anything about that, especially since NYC is allegedly her second home and she thinks she's a local?!
Very good point!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lindsay’s quote on her latest post “Poor in money, rich in life” is she taking the piss?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is all of this sponsored content people have to feature in even in the terms and conditions when people book?!

Reactions: 1
Ain't nobody reading the fine print. The guests just want to be close to an influencer. They get free yoga pants! It also seems like the only person actually wearing all the sponsored Free People tit is Lindsey, while it looks like everyone else is wearing standard rented wetsuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
those two dudes creeping around in the background of marnie rays is just ick, especially given its mainly women doing the retreats (like, have they ever had a male guest?). what is jack even doing there now that he has been 'bought out' :ROFLMAO:

i've just seen one creator talking about how he decided not to host a sponsored stay with his followers (he got it gifted, his followers would pay) because it didn't seem right and then there's lizzy and lindsey shilling reading sessions and surfing 😭
---
what is jack even doing there now that he has been 'bought out' :ROFLMAO:
maybe he needs a new photo for his dating profile? 💀

• Haha
Yeah, that's what I figured. She seems pretty chavvy so wouldn't have thought that would be Linda's vibe but maybe she is...

• Haha
We can all tell from her recent choice of boyfriend that linds is totally into chav vibes 💞

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cringe-watched that lady's vlog (well, more like cringe-skimmed). The amount of money and time she spent on clothes, hair, etc. getting ready for this trip only to look... so... average. Yikes. I'm in awe of these small-potatoes influencers. Who's watching them? Are they actually making a living doing this?

I think there are 3 demographics Marnie Rays is catering to: Lindsey's friends who get a free ride, wannabe influencers who hope they can capture success via osmosis, and poor rubes who don't know any better.

• Heart
Reactions: 6