Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gusber

Chatty Member
Linda’s Vlog

”Hi everyone, I hope you’re all doing really well. I’ve just had the worst sleep I’ve ever had. I had a migraine and it’s that time of the month, so I’m in a world of pain that I’m going to try to play down, so I seem both a bit relatable but not too moany… and… yeah. So I hope you’re all really well. I’m going out to a work meeting now, which is actually a no-expense-spared-but-no-cost-to-me-whatsoever lunch, hosted by another influencer who has fuck all to do with the brand that’s hosting the lunch but she is doing the hosting. None of us know how to say the brand name or what they do or who they are, but… yeah. Should be really nice and I’ll take you along.”

* Shot of beautifully dressed table and buzz of background chatter for 2 seconds exactly *

”So… yeah. That was a really nice lunch from the brand I couldn’t give a fuck about or even pronounce their name properly. I’m wearing these designer boots that I was gifted with a designer shirt that I got with vouchers from some brand that I’m not sure how to pronounce and some jeans. I don’t feel very well so I’m going to go shopping in a shop that gives me a monthly allowance to pick whatever I want and I’ll take you with me so I can advise you on sizing and stuff for when you have to pay for your own. I’m dead helpful in that respect.“

* Shot of Linda in coat for 4 seconds with her reminding us how teeny-weeny she is and advising other teenies to take all the larger sizes so there aren’t any left for we humongous heifers *

“So… yeah. I’m back home now but I’ve got SO much work to do. I’ve got to take a photo and film myself nobbing about in different clothes. Then I’ve got to pack cos I’m away this weekend for some girl-time Oop North. We’re going to have a nice brunch, go to a spa, have massages and facials and just have a really nice time, which is great because I’ve not been sleeping well and my anxiety is crippling me. I struggled the other day to even go to my meetings, which was another lunch hosted by some brand who do summat or other and I almost had to turn down another brand’s invitation to come to their pop-up shop and fill a bag with as much free shit as I possibly could. I did manage it but look at the bags under my eyes! So… yeah. I’ll take you along to my weekend.”

* Shot of Linda eye-fucking her toned, lithe bod in the swimsuit she’s barely wearing for 3 seconds *

”So, I’m so glad I could bring you with me for this weekend. We’ve had a lovely time and so much fun, despite the fact that I haven’t been sleeping well and I have the worst headache ever. I’m going back to London now because I’ve got a meeting in town tomorrow at a product launch by some brand that I’m not too sure what they’re called. So I’ll end the vlog here because I’m so busy… and… yeah. I hope you’re all really well and enjoyed the three shots where I was doing summat interesting but only showed you the very bare minimum. Here’s hoping I can actually get some sleep because I haven’t been sleeping well… and… yeah.”

FIN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Rimbaud

His insta was private earlier too but from Linkedin he’s a Brit and lives in London. So yeah, explains why Elizabeth has dropped New York like a hot stone. I scrolled back through her insta and the last time she was in NY was June 26th. A day off being 4 months ago.

Curiosity got the better of me and I scrolled back even further, Lizzy got the NY apartment last September and since then she’s only spent around 135 days in NY. That was me giving a generous estimate by rounding up half days and including a day fews before/after she posted. Only a third of the bloody year.

Since January Lizzy’s travel history this year has been:
London > NY > Mexico > NY > London > NY > Menorca > London > Barcelona > London > Portugal > Italy > NY > Italy > London > Ibiza > London > Barcelona > London > Paris > London > Greece > London > Italy > London > Barcelona > London.

Miss Hadfield’s carbon footprint single handedly killing the planet. There’s no need for it either, sometimes only spending a day or two in countries. I’ve travelled a lot for work in the past and you just end up spending more time getting to/from and in airports than being able to appreciate or see the country.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Rimbaud

The necklace sums up Elizabeth perfectly. $880 for something that looks like it cost $0.80 on Shein! The problem with Lizzy is if the necklace appeared on a Shein advert or she saw it around the corner on a market stall for under $5 would she have still bought it? The same can be said for most of the clothing she buys with her own money, Bode especially. At least she seems semi aware of it.

This is from Raey’s insta. Ooof, that fringe is really not the one. Lizzy looks fine just the way she is but it’s always amusing to see pictures of her when she can’t smooth her crows feet, make her nose smaller or stretch her legs as much as possible.
The only thing this does is add to her own social anxiety. I can’t imagine how awkward it is meeting people for the first time when they’re expecting you to look like your Instagram and TikTok content. Elizabeth, you’ve shrunk.
IMG_3086.JPG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I know someone else said this before here but Lindsay and Lizzy’s chosen format for YouTube vlogs is baffling to me. Rather than show anything they’re doing that could potentially be interesting to a viewer they opt to video themselves talking about the thing they’re going to do while sitting in their flat. I just don’t understand the vision.

With that said I do find lindsays videos watchable while Lizzy’s I don’t even bother anymore because it’s usually just an undeclared ad that is so beyond boring I could fall asleep. Watching Lizzy now is what I can imagine it feels like to be an employer when your staff is “quiet quitting.” Just pack it in already.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
She's like the canteloupe in a store-bought fruit salad. Required but insipid and largely ignored; there to make everything else look more appetizing.

• Haha

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
Brief recap - Linda has moved AGAIN and has filled this rented flat with the same furniture as her gormless mate Lizzy. She’s a surfer now ( she has the obligatory tattoo ) and is currently shilling the Kate moss fragrance, attempting to be a financial guru, “ designing “ the most unflattering swimwear for whistles, running her daft surf retreat where she invites her mates over for a no doubt freebie and let’s the general public who are gullible enough to go on one of them pick up the excess tab for the Airbnb she rented in Portugal and dragging around the worlds dirtiest Chanel Chocolate Bar bag.
She’s currently studying the wave situation.

Lizzy has spent the majority of the summer in the uk taking photos of dirty napkins, wine and other peoples cats. She is still making abysmal furniture decisions at her house and hasn’t mastered the art of measuring furniture to fit whatever room she’s “ decorating “ She’s begged for some free garden furniture and a new mattress just in the last couple of weeks. She’s NOT in NYC for NYFW unsurprisingly as she’s boring and unoriginal.
Everything is still “ so so good “
She’s also posting photos of herself in a #kindlygifted Chanel dress that has done the rounds with the usual shill monkeys only she had it on back to front.
THE END.

• Haha

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
@Rimbaud once again with the most detailed receipts! I barely check on Lizzy these days, but even I noticed that she hasn't been to NYC in ages; that's how many fucks she gives about her bicontinental lifestyle. Typical Lizzy. Shouts from the rooftops about how happy she is to be independent, then promptly drops everything for the D. I actually hope this one sticks and she realizes how stupid her life has become and quits influencing. Just settle down in London, re-adopt Luigi, live in her actual house, and enjoy her trust fund. The world will survive without her nips and dirty napkins.

• Haha
  • Heart

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Lizzy looked better when she was cosplaying a young Princess Diana in West London.

Everytime she moves, she shape-shifts into a new person, it's giving Joe Goldberg from You

• Haha
Reactions: 19

peppin

VIP Member
Lizzy said vintage band tshirts is her new personality. She said this Joy Division tshirt is "perfect because it's got stains and holes on them".
🤣 🤣 🤣

What is going on Lizzy?!

View attachment 2484306
that's peak lizzy – instead of buying something and wearing until the items shows signs of how much loved & worn it has been, she prefers to buy something that already has holes and stains 💀 not even people who wear vintage act like this

Reactions: 18

Rimbaud

I think Lizzy’s been soft launching bald guy for awhile, I wondered who the random bald guy in the end of her East London video was. Typical Elizabeth behaviour, my private life is private until you remember she has the emotional maturity of a teenager and can’t help but hinting - hi guys, am getting laid. I think Canadian guy will always be my favourite.

Do you guys in the west have chronological insta followings? We do over here in Japan. You don’t have to scroll far in Lizzy’s following to find this guy.

Insta username is m***********eye, wearing a hat to hide the bald head. Put the name from his bio M*** A******* + Project Director into Google and a Linkedin profile will come up, or MA*******1987. Brett from Suede has the same surname.

Seems to be wearing similar clothes from the East London video. Picture looks like it was taken in this bookshop from Lizzy’s post, zoom to the back of the shop the same lights appear - sorry it's massive.
IMG_6386.JPG

Don’t want to type his name incase Rimbaud’s detective skills are not up to scratch and some poor sod gets Lizzy’s thread popping up whenever someone Google’s his name. I bet it’s him though, it’s too much of a coincidence otherwise. And bald head is very bald.

• Haha

Nbg85

Lizzy is so irritating, does she really think it's endearing to name a vlog 'misery guts' and moan for 25 mins while going from facial to massage, flitting between her london house and new york flat doing nothing but moan?

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Was expecting it to be full of bots, but just seen two of my friends are already following🤦🏾‍♀️

These friends also follow anna and lily, they'd be horrified if the knew the shit I chat about their faves
18k? Has she bought an existing Instagram account and renamed it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Rimbaud

It’s all smoke and mirrors. She usually flies economy so I assume the occasional business class flight is down to air miles or credit card rewards. Over sold flight and someone travelling alone gets a free upgrade.
Lindsey’s gone on another solo surfing holiday this week so that explains why Elizabeth was in such a rush to get back to NY.

Hunter went into administration for the second time earlier this year. They first went into administration in the mid 2000’s and the new owners moved production from England to China. That’s when they started using Alexa Chung and co to try and flog them but if they couldn’t save Hunter II then downgrading to this grifter isn’t going to save Hunter III. They must want to accelerate their third administration by giving money to Elizabeth.

That’s the level Lizzy has reached, bottom feeder. Stuck with fast fashion brands or brands that have something wrong with them, or going through financial difficulties - Organic Basics is another one. Throw in the odd credible brand who haven’t done their due diligence but they seem to quickly realise their mistake and don’t use her again.
Gifting will be the last thing to stop, it’s industry wide and has existed long before influencing.

Remember Tada & Toy? It’s been over a year since the most [un]hyped jewellery collection was released and it’s still not sold out.
When it launched I did the trick of adding all the size and colour combinations of the Luigi rings to my cart, they were the most recognisable Lizzy piece right? There was 25 of each apart from one of the lapis rings that had 24. This was a few hours after launch so I assume one had already sold - don’t all rush at once guys!

A year on with over 500k followers she’s failed to shift 150 rings, here’s what’s left today:
Luigi in blue lapis:
K - 1
M - sold out
P - sold out

Luigi in tigers eye:
K - 7
M - 3
P - sold out

One size of the lapis rings sold out before March, the other two sold out in summer and none of them got restocked. So I think it’s safe to assume there really were only 150 of them on sale, maybe a few more made as samples and influencer gifts? Tada will have their own customer base too so not all sales can be attributed to Elizabeth either.

If you ever wanted an indication of how bad Lizzy’s engagement is or how many bot followers she’s bought over the years there it is.

glenn_coco

Christ, if Lizzy showed more passion about the rest of her life like she does about mince pies I might actually be interested in watching her content.

• Haha

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
of course Lizzy has the new Phoebe Philo bag because its a guaranteed hit. Not a single original thought.
The thing is, her aesthetic does not align with Philo either as an independent designer, both her time at Celine or Chloe So why even buy it. I cannot imagine spending £1000s on any garment/ bag just to sit on a piss laden pavement outside a Hackney pub. As usual, more money than sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Chinchilla

I’m sorry but this whole ensemble looks awful. She looks so much older than her actual age.
With all that money and expensive luxury item clothes, it just doesn’t put together.
Hate to say it frumpy.

Captain Timtam

Well, random comment here just to say I stopped watching Lizzie a year ago and home sick for a few days scrolled through some old channels only to say f*ck she’s still boring as bat shit filming her weird ‘it girl’ videos of dirty drinks tables and endless outfit combos of exactly the same jeans t-shirts jackets combos, tucking her ‘wispy’ fringe behind her ears. Gosh I could go on but I won’t. Only to say that Ferm Living outdoor pot is over €400. Over and out. Again

• Haha