Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the tagged pictures on Buffy’s, it’s Elizabeths old photography account - shotnotfromthestreet.

It probably is full of bot followers, when that account was active some of the posts on there had as many likes as posts on her main account. It’s very fortunate of Elizabeth to suggest 100% of people who engaged with her main account also followed her side account.

IMG_9916.jpg

Elizabeth’s a bit deluded if she thinks a book instagram account, run by her, is going to take off and somehow revive her main account.
I always thought it was a bit awkward that Elizabeth pushed the bookworm narrative because she doesn’t particularly seem to enjoy reading. She struggles with skim reading, not understanding the plot unless the author spoon feeds it to her and retaining information from books she’s claimed to have just read.

Reactions: 8
Maybe just maybe shes trying other avenues and income streams, perhaps she’ll put more effort and hopefully we’ll see some passion and transparency. Guess we can hedge our bets.
---
Look at the tagged pictures on Buffy’s, it’s Elizabeths old photography account - shotnotfromthestreet.

It probably is full of bot followers, when that account was active some of the posts on there had as many likes as posts on her main account. It’s very fortunate of Elizabeth to suggest 100% of people who engaged with her main account also followed her side account.

View attachment 2886551

Elizabeth’s a bit deluded if she thinks a book instagram account, run by her, is going to take off and somehow revive her main account.
I always thought it was a bit awkward that Elizabeth pushed the bookworm narrative because she doesn’t particularly seem to enjoy reading. She struggles with skim reading, not understanding the plot unless the author spoon feeds it to her and retaining information from books she’s claimed to have just read.
She also claims she’s a very fast reader so in other words, she doesn’t read the books and just stacks them on her shelves for show, collecting dust.

Reactions: 3
Passion who? Transparency where? This is Elizabeth Hadfield we’re talking about, people! My bet is that Buffys is going to be GoodReads with more leg and underexposed photos of wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like buffys and Marnie rays are both just tactical ways to monetise meet and greets with lizzy and Lindsey :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And yet they keep getting invited to events and people are still signing up for Marnie Rays. Like P.T. Barnum said, there's a sucker born every minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It really should be called the So So Good Book Club tho...
---
The Buffy ref is just SO SO SO SO SO basic also.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tickets? What kind of book club sells tickets? i have been a member of quite a few over the years and never once paid to take part or even been asked to

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How long before someone asks her whether SHE WOULD PUBLISH A BOOK?!!

Those reviews on Amazon would put most people off any future engagement with books at all.

Who's got money on BUFF BOOK CLUB having a residence at MARRRRRRNNNNNNEHHHHS though?

Ideally she'd take it to the next level and open a popup branded cat cafe with books. Actually laughing at loud at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched the apartment video yesterday and it’s staggering how pretentious and self absorbed she is.
She is also completely clueless

Reactions: 9
Wtf does Lizzy even do all day? It’s insane how she’s able to make a living by basically just taking a pic after she gets dressed in the morning and calling that “work.”

Is she a trust fund child?
---
Oof, sorry but Lindsey did not age well. She needs to wear some more sunscreen.

Also that ridiculous hat only highlights how she probably didn’t wash her hair. 🙄 Idk why people do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3