Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched Lizzy for ages and her recent vlog just popped up. The ramble about justifying buying a new kettle after a few years... does she never clean it? Get a new kettle if you want one but she's making out like it's this big tragedy that couldn't be helped when you can easily keep one clean 😅
Friends! Lizzy finally influenced me...

...to clean my kettle.

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok friends, I got laid off so now I have the privilege of leisure and time. Is that what being an influencer is? Because aside from doing some admin-y bits like figuring out my 401k stuff, emailing HR every day asking why I haven't gotten my box to send back my laptop, and applying to jobs, I have not done work. What I have done is go to the day spa, hiked for 6 miles, read, grabbed coffee with my layoff friends, tried on some stuff at the mall, and slept in. THIS IS NOT WORK.

You all better believe I will be reading The Theory of the Leisure Class while in my doing what influencers call work era.
I wish you well on your job hunt and hope that you will be able to get a new job as soon as possible.
I have been unemployed for almost two years now. The job market (even here in Norway) is ridicules nowadays.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Re all the recent discussion about Lizzy and he wealth... aside from the inheritance etc.. this might explain.. This girl has 427 K subscribers and makes $300k a yr

Reactions: 3
You can't assume Lizzy makes the same amount just because they may have similar follower numbers, Taylors videos get way more views and as chinchilla says Lizzy has low engagement %.
Plus, just seen said video, Taylor naturally seems to engage with her audience and furthermore, she comes across transparent, no camera wobbling or wafting on, it’s a far more polished content. Obviously, just my humble opinion.

Reactions: 2
No but my post was meant to illustrate a ball park figure of what influencers can earn.. if Lizzy is even earing a chunk of that AND has family wealth. no wonder she doesn't feel like putting in even the barest minimum of effort

personally aside form having a strong work ethic, one of my motivators to work hard is that I need to find a decent job with a salary that pays me enough to live on. a perm job at my current company is significantly less than the temp salary for the same scale so I have to work twice as hard and take on extra stuff etc so that I can impress enough tojump a scale or 2 when applying for perm

Reactions: 3
Looks like Lizzy has US representation now. Get ready for her to show broody content from even more crappy PR trips!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She will be on a fair crack annually and from that she’s got her mortgage in London ( could be small big or in between ) plus her rent in NYC plus travel. She goes cattle class unless she’s upgraded. Food and holidays ( always seem to be a freebie ) needs to come out of that.
Loads of that will be written off via “ expenses “
She doesn’t come from “ money “ per se from what I can see, she or at least her parents have just invested carefully and she’s bought property over the years and I have never lost money on property so I doubt she has. She has no dependants so doesn’t have to shell out for school fees or the like, she’s a free as a bird.
No clothes to pay for and when she DOES spend her own money on something boy do we know about it. She sells her gifted stuff also.
It’s a racket ! My niece did her university course and whilst she’s a sweet girl she’s not rocket science material. Her MH seems poor as the environment she’s in is so superficial and she’s just one of millions grifting. It won’t last forever so she’s making the most of it by doing the bare minimum.

Reactions: 6
she looks rough, like i would never guess what a comfortable life she leads 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lindsey is a prime example of people who go on holiday and say “I could live here”, except she has actually gone back and realised it’s not the same.

Wherever she goes, her vlogs are just moaning. She’s so fortunate in comparison to most but she just can’t see it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lindsey is a prime example of people who go on holiday and say “I could live here”, except she has actually gone back and realised it’s not the same.
reminds me of people who go to italy and claim how life there is sooo much calmer and better, but forget to realise that the same approach isn't that fun when you aren't just visiting for fun 🌚 bonus points when they only speak english, hang exclusively with other native english speakers and then complain about not fitting in 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s also the complete lack of awareness - she complains about a small food shop being $50 without thinking about how her and all these other tourists are driving up prices for the locals too.

she is chaos in a person

Reactions: 7