Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will Lindsey realise that her issues aren’t related to where she lives? I feel like she’s constantly trying to convince herself that she’s “healing” but she’s always running away from her challenges, that’s the problem.

Reactions: 9
Ok friends, I got laid off so now I have the privilege of leisure and time. Is that what being an influencer is? Because aside from doing some admin-y bits like figuring out my 401k stuff, emailing HR every day asking why I haven't gotten my box to send back my laptop, and applying to jobs, I have not done work. What I have done is go to the day spa, hiked for 6 miles, read, grabbed coffee with my layoff friends, tried on some stuff at the mall, and slept in. THIS IS NOT WORK.

You all better believe I will be reading The Theory of the Leisure Class while in my doing what influencers call work era.
Sorry to hear you got laid off. Hopefully something great on the horizon soon for you.

Whilst you’re getting to experience the ‘influencer’ lifestyle ( in Lindsay’s words - guyyyyyssssss I’m so stressed, I’m so busy) - maybe message that bullchalbury hotel for a gifted stay!
You deserve it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
lindsey is like a never ending parody of eat, pray and love... except there's not development

• Heart
So kind, friends! The company is a mess, so this is truly a blessing. I had a few toes out the door already, but was complacent and this push was needed!

Back to the topic at heart - someone commented on Lizzy's latest asking for more information about why she's going back and force between London and NYC because it doesn't look like she does much in NYC 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So kind, friends! The company is a mess, so this is truly a blessing. I had a few toes out the door already, but was complacent and this push was needed!

Back to the topic at heart - someone commented on Lizzy's latest asking for more information about why she's going back and force between London and NYC because it doesn't look like she does much in NYC 😂
Redundancies can be a blessing in disguise! Hope you manage to get some good mulla out of them.

Now back to the tea - she provided any info on that comment - too funny

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lindsey seems like the perfect target for a cult
She is the perfect target. I really worry about her. I don't think the perfect job or where she lives will 'fix her'. She needs to just realise life is tough, we all have to do things we don't always enjoy. Toughen up princess!!

Reactions: 8
All these influencers have too much freedom. Freedom to navel-gaze, indulge every whim, and distract themselves from their issues. Lindsey needs stability in her life so she can start prioritizing the important things. When you have a steady job, weekly therapy, and a single place to live, you don't just fly off to Costa Rica whenever you have a bad day. It doesn't even have to be a normal 9-to-5, but having predictable obligations and structure really can help one's mental state.

Reactions: 13
imo she should have gone to therapy right after the break up that caused her to move back to london, it was very obvious she wasn't coping well then and it just keeps getting worse... no amount of mid businesses and crying selfies and thirst traps will do the mental work instead of you and she's old enough to know that

I haven't watched Lizzy for ages and her recent vlog just popped up. The ramble about justifying buying a new kettle after a few years... does she never clean it? Get a new kettle if you want one but she's making out like it's this big tragedy that couldn't be helped when you can easily keep one clean 😅

• Haha
I haven't watched Lizzy for ages and her recent vlog just popped up. The ramble about justifying buying a new kettle after a few years... does she never clean it? Get a new kettle if you want one but she's making out like it's this big tragedy that couldn't be helped when you can easily keep one clean 😅
That part rubbed me the wrong way too. Does she not descale her kettle regularly like any other normal person? Has she just been drinking limescale?
But then I saw how filthy her house is and realised no she probably doesn’t know how to descale or clean like a normal adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 6