Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m literally struggling to understand what the hell is going on inside her head. She stays in beautiful apartments, goes on an extended sabbatical, gets gifted clothes/shoes, invites to events, goes out to lovely restaurants, catches up with friends. Has facials, hair done, meditation, are we missing something here??
It’s because she hasn’t found a boyfriend yet. If you watch her vlogs from when she was with the long term ex, they’re night and day from her current vlogs. All of this ‘woe-is-me-ing’ and having to ‘find herself‘ or ‘learn about who she is’ or whatever nonsense is because she doesn’t like being single. It really is that simple. Why she thinks anyone will enjoy her whine-a-thons is anyone’s guess. Everything is either so, so gorgeous or so, so bad that she’s depressed and crying.

Reactions: 11
Lizzy on the beg for a dermatologist appointment ! Jesus Christ this woman has been gifted so many bloody facials, practically is at one every other day but yet doesn’t seem to know any good ones and wants us paupers to recommend her one.

seriously duck off! Hate this blatant greediness

don’t get me started on the amount of products she gets sent for her tit face

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone wana do the sums for cash she'd save on the NYC apartment and flights? Pretty much the cost of having a personal derm AND masseuse AND hairstylist AND AND and and and and and...

Reactions: 6
Her skin is so bad. Spotty blotchy and bloated.
Maybe try drinking less, switching out facial products constantly ( because they are free guys …. So so so good ! ) as that won’t help and spending less time on a plane in search of interesting content ( it isn’t ! )
Sorry - she’s just ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
Her skin is so bad. Spotty blotchy and bloated.
Maybe try drinking less, switching out facial products constantly ( because they are free guys …. So so so good ! ) as that won’t help and spending less time on a plane in search of interesting content ( it isn’t ! )
Sorry - she’s just ridiculous.
she said that regardless, she won't stop drinking as it will infringe on her social life, Lizzy.. girl.. you looks 45, maybe cut down

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think all the coffee consumption helps either. If she gave that up, she’d have no personality left lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Half of the folks she got recommendations for and tagged aren't dermatologists 🤦🏻‍♀️ Lizzy does not need another "treatment". She needs a an actual doctor.

she said that regardless, she won't stop drinking as it will infringe on her social life, Lizzy.. girl.. you looks 45, maybe cut down
i'm no londoner-turned-newyorker, but i would say that if your social life depends on being shitfaced and/or you would get ostracised for not consuming alcohol like other people, then there are worse things to worry about than your skin issues 😐

Reactions: 7
Watching Lindsey’s vlog she repeatedly says she is wiped out / shattered from a day consisting of having a swim, going to lizzys house for lunch and chilling afterwards, god give me strength she is seriously not normal / needs a reality check (which she won’t get from the company she surrounds herself with)

it’s actually quite insulting to hear her say stuff like that- how on earth can brands (specially outdoorsy ones that target people trying to escape the grind) want to work with someone so far removed from reality and so self absorbed

• Heart
Reactions: 11
linsey got 6 comments on her new video and all of them are bots... people are checking out due to the boring content and constant complaining, I can see why her and Lizzy are friends.

Last edited:
There is no way gormless Linda read that book … she’s was only about 20 pages in yesterday afternoon !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just on Buffy's recent stories
Just checked out the stories.. kinda weird how everyone seems to have the US paperback at a UK book club.. at least 3 or 4 ppl posting the same cover that is certainly not the one in UK bookshops. we await Jess Harris's verdict

• Haha