Lizzy and Lindsey #10 Single White Female... Oh Come ON, Embarrassing!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I question her friend's therapist accreditation. Pretty sure it's against HIPPA rules to be taking client calls from outside the US if she's a certified psychiatrist or psychotherapist. I'm thinking she's just a life coach.

Gotta love how Lindsey goes to a foreign country and just hangs out with other white people. Santa Teresa sounds like it's heading in the direction of Tulum: just a lot of wealthy white people driving up prices and doing nothing for the local economies.
The same can be said for Lizzy in New York and how both of them have lived in London for years. Friendship group is a whitewash in two of the most ethnically diverse cities in the world.

In the now deleted vlog and on insta Elizabeth made a big hoo-ha over [apparently] paying for the stay in Wales herself. I think it’s too much of a coincidence that BB is now having a ‘complimentary’ stay courtesy of the same booking site.

Did BB once again get the better deal and got her stay 100% free? Did Elizabeth get a free stay and lied about it? Or did Elizabeth only get a discount on her stay and had to pay towards it?

Either way it is once again shady behaviour from Elizabeth. She obviously got some sort of reward from mentioning the booking company. She literally has no integrity or respect for her followers, all whilst claiming to be so honest with you guys. Is it really that bad to say you received a discounted or ‘complimentary’ stay?

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 17.53.07.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
But during Lizzy’s staycation, perhaps with all the Aesop products, she had some sort of deal?

Reactions: 1
Or maybe BB saw Lizzy paid her own way, but decided to reach out to the company directly and ask for a free stay because she wanted to stay there and didn't want to pay for it.

Wasn't that whole trip supposed to be to sell us on a Mercedes, but the video was taken down?

Reactions: 1
From BB’s vlogs it seems that BB and Dean had their stay booked in Devon before Lizzy went to Wales. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were both contacted by Living Architecture at the same time. Perhaps BB did get the same deal as Lizzy, only received a discount, and just has the integrity to say it was complimentary?

When Lizzy was in Wales she posted an IG story solely featuring the car and tagged Mercedes but didn’t make any attempt to say it was loaned. It was only in the vlog that she admitted it but even then it was just a passing comment. The car barely featured in the vlog.

Lizzy made more of an effort to tag and link Living Architecture than Mercedes. She must have got some incentive out of it, I bet it was a discounted stay in return for some exposure. But there’s a big difference between receiving a discounted stay and paying for somewhere outright with her own money. If she hadn’t received the discount would she have chosen to the stay there? I think that’s what Lizzy doesn’t understand about transparency.

No-one is all bad but with Lizzy time and time again she just proves herself to be so disingenuous. It’s always rubbed me the wrong way how easily she disrespects and lies to her followers. If she doesn’t want to admit she’s bank rolled by inheritance and 99% of her content is either paid or gifted she should let her followers draw their own conclusions. Instead she’s content purposefully misleading them.

Seriously, what is up with her reels lately? How many times is Lizzy going to upload a near identical, pointless reel of her faffing about and putting on makeup at some point? She can’t be deluded enough to think they’re going to save her influencer ‘career’. It’s not 2016 anymore Elizabeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She just would have made the stay a tax write off as she did ads whilst there.

Reactions: 3
From BB’s vlogs it seems that BB and Dean had their stay booked in Devon before Lizzy went to Wales. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were both contacted by Living Architecture at the same time. Perhaps BB did get the same deal as Lizzy, only received a discount, and just has the integrity to say it was complimentary?

When Lizzy was in Wales she posted an IG story solely featuring the car and tagged Mercedes but didn’t make any attempt to say it was loaned. It was only in the vlog that she admitted it but even then it was just a passing comment. The car barely featured in the vlog.

Lizzy made more of an effort to tag and link Living Architecture than Mercedes. She must have got some incentive out of it, I bet it was a discounted stay in return for some exposure. But there’s a big difference between receiving a discounted stay and paying for somewhere outright with her own money. If she hadn’t received the discount would she have chosen to the stay there? I think that’s what Lizzy doesn’t understand about transparency.

No-one is all bad but with Lizzy time and time again she just proves herself to be so disingenuous. It’s always rubbed me the wrong way how easily she disrespects and lies to her followers. If she doesn’t want to admit she’s bank rolled by inheritance and 99% of her content is either paid or gifted she should let her followers draw their own conclusions. Instead she’s content purposefully misleading them.

Seriously, what is up with her reels lately? How many times is Lizzy going to upload a near identical, pointless reel of her faffing about and putting on makeup at some point? She can’t be deluded enough to think they’re going to save her influencer ‘career’. It’s not 2016 anymore Elizabeth.
It would be interesting to see how long Lizzy is continue in this fashion. However, if she’s being bank rolled by her never ending inheritance, she may just continue as is.

Reactions: 4
It would be interesting to see how long Lizzy is continue in this fashion. However, if she’s being bank rolled by her never ending inheritance, she may just continue as is.
if she is i am once again asking wtf did her dad do??!!!!

Reactions: 8
if she is i am once again asking wtf did her dad do??!!!!
Yeah, does anyone know because the level of spending is at an all time high. From buying yet another pair of sunglasses to flying back to NY. I’m seriously speechless at the constant back and forth.

I watched today’s vlog and I just want to say two things!

1) I’ve always suspected her house is filthy and today it was confirmed in the shots where she was showing off her Tod’s shoes. The floor looks like it has been swept or hoovered in months. Doesn’t she feel dirty just walking around in constant dirt at home?

2) gosh her skin looks absolutely horrible! If you’re getting spots on your neck then could it be a hygiene issue?

Bank rolled by inheritance but can’t be bothered to keep clean or just do something about her skin. What a waste man.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think her dad was some massive oligarch but I think her mother had a property company that has recently gone bump. If she bought property in Leeds and rented it out that would still bring in a decent income. A lot will be written off for tax purposes. She’s not doing badly but it’s nothing to write home about in reality.

• Wow
I don’t think her dad was some massive oligarch but I think her mother had a property company that has recently gone bump. If she bought property in Leeds and rented it out that would still bring in a decent income. A lot will be written off for tax purposes. She’s not doing badly but it’s nothing to write home about in reality.
Yeah, just remember friends. We pay for our lifestyles, in addition to our rents/mortgages, utilities, transportation. Clothes, meals, furniture, vacations, etc we use our own money. Spending $1800 on a flight to NYC 4x a year is chump change when you get your clothes, food, furniture, vacations for free. Not to mention, all the affiliate links she peddles is just passive income at this point.

Reactions: 14
Just watched her latest You Tube (Lizzy) and quite taken aback with how bad her skin gets. On a serious note, I think she should try using a gua sha or similar, stimulate the blood flow to her face, might help lymphatic drainage that kind of thing. It looks like it's an issue from within that ain't going to be solved by slapping a cream on.

Reactions: 2
this was one of the most BATSHIT BORING vlogs of all time. When is Lizzy gonna get a real life. I still don't understand the constant back and forth between NY and London, like what the duck for. Her whole monologue was a waste of time, for me and also for her.

Reactions: 10
this was one of the most BATSHIT BORING vlogs of all time. When is Lizzy gonna get a real life. I still don't understand the constant back and forth between NY and London, like what the duck for. Her whole monologue was a waste of time, for me and also for her.
The back and forth between NYC and London is essentially because she literally does nothing so just something to do to fill the time. She is such a pretentious poser / try hard with mentions of never leaving Hackney and The Smile, funny how she use to be a West London / LA girl a few years ago lmao, wonder what personality she will adopt next

Wasn’t Lizzy’s dad a journalist? That’s not traditionally a high paying job; I wonder if he (and Anne for that matter) came from family money. Generational wealth might explain her sizable trust.

She got a £100 kettle and some free plastic flowers and a face full of spots as usual in this dreary monologue.
She is also that mix of boring, pretentious and tedious all at the same time.
Is she still shagging the ugly bald bloke ?

There’s been no sightings/hints of a fella but maybe the back and forth is to do with another guy she’s keeping private. Also, she has US mgt, so maybe it’s required for her to be in the city to generate interest. I don’t really understand about the influencer life style but jeeze, is it really sustainable. I mean her skin is dire, which could be internal, who knows. I don’t think she looks particularly happy. The constant gifting is next level. Another bag, shoes, make-up…..how is this possible from someone who makes zero effort. I don’t know how she contributes?

I thought she was a bit giddy in this one. Maybe had some D in London or got D to chase in NYC

• Haha
Reactions: 6