Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she unnecessarily causing drama by subtly suggesting the penny dinners woman isn't contactable honest to God give it a rest.
She's just trying to pretend she's capable of thinking about someone other than herself.

Poor Caitriona will probably stay in Ukraine to get away from her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she unnecessarily causing drama by subtly suggesting the penny dinners woman isn't contactable honest to God give it a rest.
Is she saying that? The Echo are writing daily articles with their progress like there's even one from today 😂 I'd say poor Catriona is screening her calls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What happened with her and her bestie Pat Phelan in Sisu?! He was the best apparently and she got €100 for every referral so didn’t have to pay!!

Reactions: 1
Liz falls out with everyone.
i don’t know much about Pat Phelan only that he’s overcome an alcohol addiction that he is very open about, and he helps start ups by investing or giving advice. Pat would have the knowledge to stay on a distant but polite communications with Liz because he would know for sure the way she would try and ruin a business! They had a referral scheme but that was for all customers, like I could tell you to go, you mention my name and I get money off the next time. The tag line was something like ‘you become the influencer’ instead of paying influencers for ads. That was before covid though. I think most businesses over time distance themselves without falling out

Reactions: 6
Is she trying to get the daughter in on the freebie wagon , no doubt it will be free hair for both ?? What’s she going about with ☕ Spill , I don’t watch that page anyone, can’t make head or tail what half the posts are about talk in riddles like this one strangely. She said the page had gone, I checked just now it still comes up in searches . Voicemails ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyone know what she is on about ? 😂

Is she trying to get the daughter in on the freebie wagon , no doubt it will be free hair for both ?? What’s she going about with ☕ Spill , I don’t watch that page anyone, can’t make head or tail what half the posts are about talk in riddles like this one strangely. She said the page had gone, I checked just now it still comes up in searches . Voicemails ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyone know what she is on about ? 😂
From the rambling I think there’s a page called Expose tea spill who were accusing her of being behind the spill the tea page as it’s linked to her email? Apparently the page is gone now, her brother used to do Lexis hair but they’ve fallen out so hence the begging! Sure if she’s as qualified as she says she is can’t she do the young ones hair 🤔🤔

From the rambling I think there’s a page called Expose tea spill who were accusing her of being behind the spill the tea page as it’s linked to her email? Apparently the page is gone now, her brother used to do Lexis hair but they’ve fallen out so hence the begging! Sure if she’s as qualified as she says she is can’t she do the young ones hair 🤔🤔
Well it took her 3 years to learn a keratin treatment which any normal person can do in 3 hours so can u imagine how long it would take her to figure out not to mind learn how do an up style

Where is Liz off to on the “choo choo”? She is not the full Bob at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well it took her 3 years to learn a keratin treatment which any normal person can do in 3 hours so can u imagine how long it would take her to figure out not to mind learn how do an up style

Where is Liz off to on the “choo choo”? She is not the full Bob at all.
She’s off to Bray she was supposed to go to dancing with the stars when it was in Ardmore but it’s been moved to RTE now so she’s not going but had paid for the hotel! Like bray is fifteen minutes from Donnybrook!!

She’s off to Bray she was supposed to go to dancing with the stars when it was in Ardmore but it’s been moved to RTE now so she’s not going but had paid for the hotel! Like bray is fifteen minutes from Donnybrook!!
Ffs like. I suppose she just wanted a spin on the choo choo

Just checked it’s still there with the q@q boxes for people to send their embarrassing moments . It’s vile people sending embarrassing bodily function moments, some relating to sex . Bit like the vulgar talk Gorry sometimes comes out with . Apparently the page has a lot of BOT’s , strange as it’s supposed to be a Hun Callout page . I only look at the stories now if there is a mention on here .

Just checked it’s still there with the q@q boxes for people to send their embarrassing moments . It’s vile people sending embarrassing bodily function moments, some relating to sex . Bit like the vulgar talk Gorry sometimes comes out with . Apparently the page has a lot of BOT’s , strange as it’s supposed to be a Hun Callout page . I only look at the stories now if there is a mention on here .
Tea spill is still there but expose tea spill is gone!

A
Tea spill is still there but expose tea spill is gone!
Ahhh I never knew about that one , I was a bit late to the party there 😂 was it there long and any comments on it ? Sozy all the questions

Did Joy have her makeup done? Or is it all about Lizzie again looking like she off for drag Queen auditions.. Has she not realised yet that less in more

• Haha
A
Ahhh I never knew about that one , I was a bit late to the party there 😂 was it there long and any comments on it ? Sozy all the questions

Did Joy have her makeup done? Or is it all about Lizzie again looking like she off for drag Queen auditions.. Has she not realised yet that less in more
Drag queen auditions 😂😂😂 u got it in one!!

• Haha
Omg look at her running around like she is some sort of Celeb . Hi my name is Lizzie I have x amount of followers , and no doubt a few auld freebies will be thrown in. What’s with these pillowcases ? You can buy them on Amazon exact same China imports for cheaper . Promoting so called health products . Oh lord I can’t wIt for Ireland and UK to do the same as Australia and ban huns from promoting Heath and beauty products/procedures. Conning folk into thinking they must have that brand product . No you don’t ! I heard the doc on tv say buying supplements from supermarket,Discount stores, even Pound Shop will often contain the same % of RDA.

Omg look at her running around like she is some sort of Celeb . Hi my name is Lizzie I have x amount of followers , and no doubt a few auld freebies will be thrown in. What’s with these pillowcases ? You can buy them on Amazon exact same China imports for cheaper . Promoting so called health products . Oh lord I can’t wIt for Ireland and UK to do the same as Australia and ban huns from promoting Heath and beauty products/procedures. Conning folk into thinking they must have that brand product . No you don’t ! I heard the doc on tv say buying supplements from supermarket,Discount stores, even Pound Shop will often contain the same % of RDA.
I got two silk pillow cases a few years ago on aliexpress for 2 euro, lovely quality, zip on them and they wash great.

I got two silk pillow cases a few years ago on aliexpress for 2 euro, lovely quality, zip on them and they wash great.
Yeah I forgot about them for things like that . I get my costume jewellery from there . If I see something I like be it on a hun, or companies they are flogging for, or advert I take a screenshot and upload to Ali 8/10 times same or similar on there . Takes a bit longer to arrive

So joy put up a story of Liz with NO filter 😅 by god she is one scary looking animal when she doesn’t have her filters 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.