Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
The whole of Ireland still waiting for Liz and her IT person to step in and sort out this cyber attack on the HSE's IT systems.....surely they'd have the whole thing sorted in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

brandambassador

VIP Member
Look ye are going to find out sooner or later and my cover story will get blown. I’m donating her my liver. As ye all know we have a deep deep friendship, and for no known medical reason when her liver tendered it’s resignation I begged to know was I a match. I know she will look after my liver x

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Everyone’s reaction to vaccines is different I got the booster Christmas Eve and I was fine no issues. I have elderly parents and in-laws who I need to protect and that’s why I got vaccinated but what she experienced was not a result of her booster she was drinking for days before she ended up in hospital she even begged her Christmas dinner from some randomer so I don’t believe for one minute her ailments are booster related. She said she was getting boosted so if she caught Covid the isolation is only five days AND she was booking her kids for theirs. Three days on a bender and this is her excuse trying to scare people. Get vaccinated or don’t but don’t take this one’s word for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Jellybb

VIP Member
This ain’t the first time she’s come for you @Jellybb 🤣
Lol I know It’s getting boring now. Hi liz 🥰 I’ve never privately messaged you before with malicious threats or harassment of any kind, therefore it does constitute as or come under the harmful communications act nor cocos law 😊 this is a gossip forum and you are a “public figure” so please fuck off.

Reactions: 18

BashmentLady

VIP Member
The only thing that makes me think it's not her, is because she gets so twisted and rambling that I don't think she'd be able to stop herself from posting on it. The ego is too strong (and the wine too many) to miss an opportunity for talking shite about herself on the gram.

Reactions: 18

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’m not one for drama, I’m like Liz Reaney that way I just like the quiet life- but I am going to breach GDPR and share a picture of @Jellybb in real life because Liz has her found out anyway so you guys may aswell know. She is the green jelly baby , goes by Jelly Bb for short. Keep an eye out locally for this dangerous woman.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Yel

Chatty Member
Can any admin shed a light on the fact that miss Liz claims her and some random friend of hers have hacked into the tattle servers and gotten our IP addresses, personal info and names?
Bullshit to try and silence people here. IP addresses are meaningless anyway. Take no notice. Even if it was true (and it's not) she's highlighting a crime 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15

brandambassador

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it odd that Joy doesn’t go to any family things with her, like the baby shower or when she’s out with her brother? When I started following her first her granny died and she put up stuff at the funeral they were drinking in the family’s old pub etc and no sign of Joy now surely you’d go to your partners granny’s funeral which begs the question do her family know it’s a sham relationship so have no part in it?!

Do you bring your landlord to family events ? 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14

vvvvvvvvvvv

Oh I’d say she’s on the LINE of duty 😳🤣🤣🤣. AH-12 gonna take her down ... arbour house
Ah I think she'd be more coherent on coke. Looks more like drink and benzos or something. Remind you of that Kerry Katona interview back in the day

• Haha
Reactions: 14

brandambassador

VIP Member
Well won’t this be fun ! Is Lizard here in CUH too? Hopefully we get to share a room would be easier than emailing all the legal letters between us xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Missycoco

VIP Member
Why does this fool of a grief gowl make every bereavement about her . This young man rip was only 33 would he be hanging out with an auld wan like her. Grief attention seeker 😡 There is a young wife and family , his parents, friends who are grieving. Go away you fool of a woman, should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself posting videos like that for attention . Fame hungry nobody of a woman

brandambassador

VIP Member
When Angelique died, my friend ground could and should have reefed Liz out of it for the blatant disrespect & lies told about their ‘friendship’. Out of courtesy for Angelique & her family , Liz was ignored by us. She’s a grief whore, cannot get enough of grief & if she has one picture of her with the person who has passed she will disrespect their memory. It becomes Liz’s bestie who is RIP. The reason for her to be langers and ‘mourning’. She’s a holy show

• Sad
  • Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
So now she has a tech guy... cos 6 months ago she had done some forensic computing course at UCC that they don’t even offer 🤣🤣 SOMEONE has been watching too much CSI when coked off her tits

• Haha
Reactions: 12