Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have been saying this for so long now!
I’d bet my house on it. I know people she has threatened (drunkenly) on Instagram & then deleted it next day - not realising they had screen grabbed. She is the biggest troll of all time. Sad, she has to pretend to be a lesbian to have a roof over her head! She’s tea spill - she may not be the one typing , but it’s her behind it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’d bet my house on it. I know people she has threatened (drunkenly) on Instagram & then deleted it next day - not realising they had screen grabbed. She is the biggest troll of all time. Sad, she has to pretend to be a lesbian to have a roof over her head! She’s tea spill - she may not be the one typing , but it’s her behind it.
Absolutely!! 👏🏽 I wouldn’t give that page a follow let alone MESSAGE them 😳 acts like butter wouldn’t melt but we all heard that screen recording of her voicenotes to that old call out page leaking information about Ellie Kelly and her boyfriend 🤣
She has a short memory!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What's with all the WE tit, she definitely thinks she's running Penny Dinners. So she's going to house any Ukrainian refugees that Caitriona brings back......who does she actually think she is 🙄 Then pretending she delivers hampers every week, I'm sure if you did Lizzie we would know all about it, because you do love to blow your own trumpet, nothing is done on the quiet.

Reactions: 6
What's with all the WE tit, she definitely thinks she's running Penny Dinners. So she's going to house any Ukrainian refugees that Caitriona brings back......who does she actually think she is 🙄 Then pretending she delivers hampers every week, I'm sure if you did Lizzie we would know all about it, because you do love to blow your own trumpet, nothing is done on the quiet.
She does ya deliver hampers - I’d say she prob collects the hampers and keeps them for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She spends more time having her hair done than actually working . And boy does she take full advantage of that hairdressers , free hair, products and probably been paid to Grace them with her presence . Look at the price of that treatment she has free for a start . And she claims she is no beggy Mitchell, free food and booze again tonight, was Joy invited ??
Liz never seems to "work" though. Is she part time or what ?

Liz never seems to "work" though. Is she part time or what ?
I think just Friday & Saturday but she never seems to be busy, always begging people to make appointments with her........even though she's only 1 of 2 people trained in this miracle keratin treatment 🤥😂

Reactions: 2
How many women and children will Catriona bring back in the lorry's? Will she have to buy tickets or smuggle them into Cork. Liz should keep that private.

Reactions: 1
I think just Friday & Saturday but she never seems to be busy, always begging people to make appointments with her........even though she's only 1 of 2 people trained in this miracle keratin treatment 🤥😂
That took her - was it 2 years to learn she said? But yet any other hairdresser that does the course does it in less then 3 hours 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Feel sorry for that salon owner. She inevitably will fall out with Liz, and she will have befriended Liz, giving Liz access to things like her life & maybe any private things. She will fall out with Liz because everyone does, and Liz will be a nightmare to her

I’ve done it there in the time it’s taken me to type out this text. I’m booked already til the new year for appointments 😂😂😂

Can't believe I've been living in Cork for 6 years and only just discovered this 'thing' 🙈 thoroughly enjoyed thread 🙌 but seriously, she has over 25k followers, like what??

• Haha
Part time in the salon, full time bleep.
And spends most of that having her own hair done . That doc never took the hunt and offered her free jabs after her hinting. All she needs now is part time in a nail bar for the free nails

Is she unnecessarily causing drama by subtly suggesting the penny dinners woman isn't contactable honest to God give it a rest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.