Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to lay off the botox - starting to look like Pete Burns...
Spot on description 🤣🤣🤣

What is she prattling on about in that long post, I had to tap through, so bloody boring . All I heard was actress ??? The lips though that’s all you see when you look at her.
Why is she always tagging Joy , get her more followers, freebies ???

Reactions: 1
duck off woman making it all about you again! That poor lad passes away but a lot of us remember you slating him becuse he didn't go on the sesh. Pathetic

Reactions: 4
What hotel would honestly give a key because someone rocks up and says they are his wife anyway but especially if that person is there with a celebrity???

Reactions: 2
Be kind lads Tom Parker from The Wanted was her bestie 🙄🙊
So the rest of the week will be pity posts for poor old Liz and how she has lost another “best” friend. Jesus this one would jump on the bandwagon for literally anything just to get attention.

Reactions: 6
Why does this fool of a grief gowl make every bereavement about her . This young man rip was only 33 would he be hanging out with an auld wan like her. Grief attention seeker 😡 There is a young wife and family , his parents, friends who are grieving. Go away you fool of a woman, should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself posting videos like that for attention . Fame hungry nobody of a woman

Reactions: 13
She is making a fool out of that poor daughter today. The daughter looks uncomfortable and if she is being forced to do the “photo shoot”

Trying to turn the kid into a mini her . That dress looked to small on her . From the same boutique , really ! Is that hints for freebies for mother and daughter ?
Also that Verina fashions she said got hacked. Was it possibly shut down by Insta for copies of designer been sold . Bags, scarves have the Louis Vuitton design . Not sure if they included names of on them before . Anyway all these that she is gifted can be found on Ali Express much cheaper . Insta and Facebook are constantly closing down pages, accounts that try to folk fake designer .

And she has like comment and share on her stories... Ya liz you are asking strangers to share your teenage child on the Internet........ Go away woman

• Angry
Nice to see she took part in a Climb for Charlie like she was saying she would for weeks 🙄 Not like her to jump on a bandwagon

Liz Reaney #5 Liz thinks she's the Bizz but she's really just full of Fizz

So 45 mins ago she posted about the christening that she was drinking shots at yesterday and then 10 mins ago she announced Joys dad's death. I really hope she didn't announce it before all the family were informed 🙈

Really feel for Joy, May he Rest in peace now.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
So 45 mins ago she posted about the christening that she was drinking shots at yesterday and then 10 mins ago she announced Joys dad's death. I really hope she didn't announce it before all the family were informed 🙈

Really feel for Joy, May he Rest in peace now.
That is Joy's business to announce not hers. May Joy's dad Rest In Peace.

Reactions: 6
Thought the same thing myself.. That's joys news not hers. Poor joy she will take this hard he was a lovely man.
Wait for the chief mourner me me me

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.