Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question?? Why are all the huns sharing quotes/tweets from the lad from dragons den?

Reactions: 1
Twinning 🤣🤣 Great advert for Itchy bitchy Bellamenti tan , now she does not get paid to promote it you know , buys it because she loves the product . That stuff is sent out free to every gun and it’s dog..

Question?? Why are all the huns sharing quotes/tweets from the lad from dragons den?
All of them at it , must all be struggling for content . Sharing ☕ Spill posts and commenting like she is an expert . Are they buddies 🤣🤣🤣🤣 me myself and I 🤣🤣

Attachments

What’s with all the face close ups lately , filtered to hell . The big cheap sunglasses , pouting , playing with the hair , it’s cringe 😬 Show the real you ! So many bloody fake filtered Huns with Q&A boxes lately.

Reactions: 2
That hairdressers never look busy , Lizzie is in the chair nearly every day having her hair done free . Ahhh lord Jasus them eyebrows 🙈🙈🙈🙈 , the daughter is right she Looks like the joker from Batman

That hairdressers never look busy , Lizzie is in the chair nearly every day having her hair done free . Ahhh lord Jasus them eyebrows 🙈🙈🙈🙈 , the daughter is right she Looks like the joker from Batman
I wondered about that too always seems empty she’s not really a good advertisement for them

I wondered about that too always seems empty she’s not really a good advertisement for them
The other day it was completely empty just her nosing out on to the street, playing with the hair and spraying the companies products ,. It looked more like she was babysitting the place . Probably not allowed to touch hair when there on her own ? 🤣🤣🤣

She was out of it last night... Defo medicated..... Yup she did post the bride or bridal party getting their hair done before the wedding becuse ya know what... Its the liz show its all about her...

She was out of it last night... Defo medicated..... Yup she did post the bride or bridal party getting their hair done before the wedding becuse ya know what... Its the liz show its all about her...
She’s deleted that 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.