Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And

hopefully got a bigger mirror , that’s an auld cheap one no good for selfies or fashion parades , I use the term fashion very loosely 🤣🤣 nothing matches, horrid fake glades and bags and as for the coats they are all dreadful apart from the Khaki padded M&S one.
No need to clean the mirror we'll just pretend the dust are orbs 😂 I see she's on one again today.....is she trying to call you out? I wonder is she out & about with Uncle Paddy 🤔 The absolute state of her pissed in the car, buckle up folks it could be an interesting night 😂

Attachments

She is posting in riddles again, is she annoyed at someone ? Surely not. 😳😳😳

Reactions: 1
Someone would want to tell Liz Ireland isn’t even in NATO. NATO is not the EU the absolute idiot 🤣 and Finland are already in the EU, they are not applying to be an EU member they are considering applying to be in NATO. She should just not bother seriously 😆 when you admit you can’t even worn a remote control then it’s possibly best to not speak about politics
shes as drunk as a ass today , lol 😂

• Haha
No need to clean the mirror we'll just pretend the dust are orbs 😂 I see she's on one again today.....is she trying to call you out? I wonder is she out & about with Uncle Paddy 🤔 The absolute state of her pissed in the car, buckle up folks it could be an interesting night 😂
She can call away 👏👏🤣🤣🤣 Omg morta 🙈🙈🙈🙈 that dancing video 🙈🙈 I woukd not be seen for a week after making a fool of myself.. I guess she is on about the call out page how some of us might thinks it’s her or Joy , at first i thought yes but I think that last post by ☕ spill was meant to get a reaction . I don’t look at the boring ac anymore , only ever stories and screenshot riddles but does our Lizzie not like the odd riddle herself especially after a few beverages 🤣🤣

• Haha
She can call away 👏👏🤣🤣🤣 Omg morta 🙈🙈🙈🙈 that dancing video 🙈🙈 I woukd not be seen for a week after making a fool of myself.. I guess she is on about the call out page how some of us might thinks it’s her or Joy , at first i thought yes but I think that last post by ☕ spill was meant to get a reaction . I don’t look at the boring ac anymore , only ever stories and screenshot riddles but does our Lizzie not like the odd riddle herself especially after a few beverages 🤣🤣
Is she calling you out missy? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus tonight that can't be just drink alone she's off her face

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t look like shes mourning now.. she can switch her mood so quickly.
also did she say joy is now back getting pain management while shes lying in bed and joy is up making her food etc. she’s a lazy self centred witch.
Why does she need pain management when Liz has magic cbd oil 🙄

Why does she need pain management when Liz has magic cbd oil 🙄
Haven’t a clue but she’s being treated like a maid by Liz. If she doesn’t care then that’s alright but up making food cos Liz is too lazy to go out - I’d be telling her to feck off. Wouldn’t be surprised if Liz is a big pill popper, cos I honestly don’t think that’s all down to drink. Probably them both mixing.

When I used to watch Liz she reminded me of my exes mother she used to pop a sleeping tablet have a night cap and not go to bed, she would he completely out of it, slurring and staggering, it was scary.

Liz has some serious problems with the drink or using drink to mask something else and Joy might be her sugar mommy (or landlord) but she doesn't care enough to take her phone off her and allows her to self destruct in front of her and (our) eyes.

I know Liz is responsible for herself also and not joys job. But she needs help.

Reactions: 4
When I used to watch Liz she reminded me of my exes mother she used to pop a sleeping tablet have a night cap and not go to bed, she would he completely out of it, slurring and staggering, it was scary.

Liz has some serious problems with the drink or using drink to mask something else and Joy might be her sugar mommy (or landlord) but she doesn't care enough to take her phone off her and allows her to self destruct in front of her and (our) eyes.

I know Liz is responsible for herself also and not joys job. But she needs help.
I saw on an old thread, joy got her ex girlfriend hooked on pills or something like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The dementia reference on tea spill has me thinking it’s either her or Joy again nearly sure Liz told a similar story when she went to see joy’s dad in the care home

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So is tea spill accusing Liz of being another tea spill page if the same name?! I’m confused or is she trying to cover up?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.