Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's lucky she didn't give herself repetitive strain injury the way she was diving into the tray of raspberries. Calm down Lizzie no-one is expecting you to share, she couldn't get them in to her big gob fast enough.

Why does this just scream Liz?

I’m not an influencer but I know a lot about it πŸ™„

And even if it’s not her I do think it’s an influencer cos whoever it is zones in on all the cork ones.

29618620-E7E3-491D-8102-E5C4CC134768.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Why does this just scream Liz?

I’m not an influencer but I know a lot about it πŸ™„

And even if it’s not her I do think it’s an influencer cos whoever it is zones in on all the cork ones.

View attachment 1126851
It’s your one Alison from cork used work with silk fred looking after them all sending faces by grace,Rosie, Terry and the like all the freebies and used it to befriend them too and buddies with Lisa Jordan now she has her own marketing company.

Reactions: 3
It’s your one Alison from cork used work with silk fred looking after them all sending faces by grace,Rosie, Terry and the like all the freebies and used it to befriend them too and buddies with Lisa Jordan now she has her own marketing company.
Would make sense she seems to know a lot about Cork influencers. And what benefits Julie is on πŸ™„

Reactions: 2
Is she after a Dunnes collab ?? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Does she constantly run around Cork with the phone in her face , what would anyone think if they seen the antics of her in the car earlier ? Has she had the lips done or is she on the beg ??

Reactions: 1
The shots are kicking in , what do they look like , pure eejets dancing with phone stuck in their faces, ahh lord the pout πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆThe horse reaching πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Bit of entertainment later 🀣 nothing worth watching on tv tonight anyway . 🀣

Jesus christ....... She went from zero to 100 there fairly lively πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ pouty mc pountington from poutingville

Giving out about The Taoiseach in Washington but having Covid and who’s paying for it and referencing Sinn Fein well guess what Liz your aul pal Mary Lou is over there too!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

First time she has told a lie πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ wonder how the other parent felt about her lying to get her kid in the Cinema..

Now Ye know right β€˜if ye not following her you can’t have the privilege of watching her stories’ ok so now ye know right . You are privileged to see her stories. Follow her or she will make her profile private 🀣🀣 yeah right 🀣🀣 what self important planet is she on !

• Haha
Now Ye know right β€˜if ye not following her you can’t have the privilege of watching her stories’ ok so now ye know right . You are privileged to see her stories. Follow her or she will make her profile private 🀣🀣 yeah right 🀣🀣 what self important planet is she on !
Why did she go public, I followed her for a short time around the time she got to 10k and got the swipe up but she wasn't going to use it because she had to go public

Tagging the holiday company , hoping for an upgrade maybe ? πŸ€” LLL done that on her cruise and for upgraded. Live in hope , live in hope🀣🀣 The daughter mentions sunglasses from Ali Express. 🀣 not sure she wanted that . Nearly every gifted item of jewellery, sunglasses that Lizzie shows can be found there for a few Euros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.