Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LiZ posing in the swimsuit in a park in cork 🤣🤣🙈
The amount of begging and tagging poor trademen , she’s doing is shocking , Bernard , Bernard , Liz is looking for a new kitchen to match the new table and chairs ? That poor furniture company may bar her lol 😂

She’s on the drink I think! Preening herself in front of the phone!
Scuttered , Bernard , Bernard Liz has the swimsuit on to get the kitchen , Bernard

The amount of begging and tagging poor trademen , she’s doing is shocking , Bernard , Bernard , Liz is looking for a new kitchen to match the new table and chairs ? That poor furniture company may bar her lol 😂

Scuttered , Bernard , Bernard Liz has the swimsuit on to get the kitchen , Bernard
Ah girls I think I’m blocked from
The stories I can’t see any drunk antics... raging 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ah girls I think I’m blocked from
The stories I can’t see any drunk antics... raging 🤣
Bernard begging she’s another sap coming to go the garden , shoes from a place she hounded in Waterford, but Liz is no Beggy Mitchell , shes the Virgin Mary things appear

I said weeks ago when she started tagging the carpenter she was on the beg! I hope he had a bit of cop on

LiZ posing in the swimsuit in a park in cork 🤣🤣🙈
Saying she got botox , though sisu was the best, did she fall out with Pat , doesn’t shout out Denise from pelo either, any goss on why , looks like cork people doesn’t have Covid rules , Michael Martin should be proud of his parish

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saying she got botox , though sisu was the best, did she fall out with Pat , doesn’t shout out Denise from pelo either, any goss on why , looks like cork people doesn’t have Covid rules , Michael Martin should be proud of his parish
I suspect the results were bad for business. I've never seen any insta hun advertise botox from SiSu that I wouldn't describe as a apocalypse of the face

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I suspect the results were bad for business. I've never seen any insta hun advertise botox from SiSu that I wouldn't describe as a apocalypse of the face
Superstyle Sabby goes there , wasn’t a day that Liz wasn’t singing pats praises , she has a loyalty code for her friends , he took it off her , think she brought in the neighbours cat 😂😂she got free botox then

• Haha
Reactions: 1
On the razz of a Monday evening, slurring her speech and tagging more nobody influencers in the hope of a share
🙄 duck me what a sad woman 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.