Liz Jones - You Magazine Columnist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nope, my blood pressure can stay as it is I think, not reading that garbage, might go to the comments later though, mind you they're so heavily moderated especially when she's talking complete crap, that it's not really worth it and only Nigel from Dorset, troll extraordinaire, will be allowed to post his love missives to the hag.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
well unsurprisingly there are no comments as of yet..had a quick skim, wtaf is she going on about, I hope she does read here, because we've already found out that Russell does have a partner. Listen up you old slapper, he is in a relationship and doesn't want anything to do with you, and leave David's ex alone, if I was her I'd be seeing a lawyer to force you to shut up..you are such a stupid, vacuous cow and nobody likes you or fancies you, you really are an old witch.

OK so that's my blood pressure up..and breathe...yup that worked, no space in my head for that crap. Off to get some lunch and have a nice afternoon

Reactions: 13
Is anyone able to decipher this week's dreary? I can't work out who she shagged, who the famous person is, who she wants to see over Christmas?

All I know is that she offered to pay for someone to stay in the cottage which she will no doubt moan about in a later dream that she has to pay for everything.

She shagged David (the man must be an absolute idiot/desperate to keep going back) and also invited him for Christmas, the famous person appears to not be famous but had a fleeting appearance in one film.

How can this woman brag about winning columnist of year when she is churning this absolute horse tit (although horse tit has it uses) I would say it's possibly the same voting panel that give Katie Price 'mother of the year awards' :ROFLMAO:

I have also noted she hasn't been mentioning many of the well known 'Liz Jones Bingo phrases' no gold dunhill lighter, no myla thong, dipwhatever candles, smeg fridge, Waitrose, stress seeing dog, Victoria Beckham slip dress, bottago viennetta shoes or whatever the f they are, teeth steaming, hasn't had a holiday in 20 years etc etc I wonder if someone had a word and told her to stop them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I always save her 'column' for about 6ish on a Sunday evening - gives the rage so much that I have the energy to clear up after the roast lunch. I'm not sure this is what she has in mind, but who gives a duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The comments are always 99% critical BUT people are obviously hate reading it every week so I guess it’s here to stay 😩

Reactions: 6
No comments allowed through at all this week on the Mai.l Has that happened before?

I've been hate-reading Jizz Moans for years and I still can't understand how she went overnight from someone so terrified of intimacy she'd only have sex wearing a t-shirt to someone so obsessed with sex she's trying to hook up with randoms on Twitter and people she hasn't spoken to for forty years. It's scary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It's patently obvious that Jones knows she's going to be called out as having a super-combustible thong as far as this week's shitshow is concerned, so has begged the weekend subs to sit on any comments. Genuinely pathetic.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if having a go at David's poor ex is also a possible reason? People on Digital Spy and elsewhere have always been very sympathetic to his ex and Liz would be getting absolutely slaughtered if comments went through, of that I'm sure.

No comments allowed through at all this week on the Mai.l Has that happened before?

I've been hate-reading Jizz Moans for years and I still can't understand how she went overnight from someone so terrified of intimacy she'd only have sex wearing a t-shirt to someone so obsessed with sex she's trying to hook up with randoms on Twitter and people she hasn't spoken to for forty years. It's scary.
It’s all made up. The only action her pussy gets is when she dangles a catnip mouse in front of one of her moggy fur babies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It would be sad if it wasn't so bloody funny! The pair of harpies shacked up in their draughty rental at Easby, desperately trying to generate interest and scrabbling frenziedly at any scrap that can be puffed out of all recognition to fill the column that presumably pays the rent. The lack of self-awareness (not least in regard to the fact that she is evidently a crap shag) is side-splitting! Not to mention the *seething* jealousy still fermenting over the (younger and considerably more attractive) Julie B as well as the branding of Dscrace as "chippy" (pot meet kettle).
Comedy gold!

Reactions: 7
Hmm.. something funny is going on with the comments moderation methinks? She may be getting the push again from the Mail as her offerings of late are a sordid morass of her desperately seeking a shag? I read it as I’m utterly fascinated that a Malignant Narcissist has any kind of foothold in this kind of confessional journalism. I bet she’s under some sort of monitoring… ? The David Scrace ‘almost’sex encounter put me off my cornflakes last week.Talk about co-dependent!

Didn’t his ex post on digital spy for a while?
Yes she did and seemed Very nice.
Liz virtually named her in a subsequent diary. She had a surname that was very close to a descriptive phrase eg posh (not that phrase) and Liz wrote “Am I your “posh“ witch?” Just because she could. She knew Julie and her friends would spot the refefence.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
If you want to listen back to Liz Jones on BBC Radio London last night go to BBC sounds where you will find it 15 minutes in from the start of the Jo Good show which started at 10pm.

Liz wonders why dogs are not always welcome in hotels, saying they are cleaner than men who "put their semen everywhere". Liz got a new rescue dog yesterday from Romania, an enormous, very timid, quite young border collie called Teddy, she has already given him food from Waitrose.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If you want to listen back to Liz Jones on BBC Radio London last night go to BBC sounds where you will find it 15 minutes in from the start of the Jo Good show which started at 10pm.

Liz wonders why dogs are not always welcome in hotels, saying they are cleaner than men who "put their semen everywhere". Liz got a new rescue dog yesterday from Romania, an enormous, very timid, quite young border collie called Teddy, she has already given him food from Waitrose.
So glad you posted this. Also, why did she feel the need to announce that she was a virgin until she was 32?

Liz got a new rescue dog yesterday from Romania, an enormous, very timid, quite young border collie called Teddy, she has already given him food from Waitrose.
Demonstrating yet again how she landed herself in bankruptcy. Honestly! Waitrose food for a dog?

Reactions: 10

She is so vulgar, urgh!

She should be banned from ever owning animals. Read her ramblings closely. She might love her animals but she should never be allowed to care for another living creature ever again.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She appalled me when she gave her elderly cats away to David after using them as column fodder for years.. they all died in quick succession. Even worse.. the one she kept was enviscerated by a collie. Horrific pet owner.
All this talk about the awful bits of men and their dirtiness etc.. I often wondered whether she was a Lesbian in denial? There was an interview years ago which discussed this?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She appalled me when she gave her elderly cats away to David after using them as column fodder for years.. they all died in quick succession. Even worse.. the one she kept was enviscerated by a collie. Horrific pet owner.
All this talk about the awful bits of men and their dirtiness etc.. I often wondered whether she was a Lesbian in denial? There was an interview years ago which discussed this?
She has shared the same accommodation with the same woman (also a 'confirmed batchelorette') who has stuck with her through thick and thin, who must rarely be 'paid', for a non-specific rôle. Jones's "romances" are 50% spin, 45% down right lies and 5% chargeable to expenses.
It's a poser and no mistake.

She has shared the same accommodation with the same woman (also a 'confirmed batchelorette') who has stuck with her through thick and thin, who must rarely be 'paid', for a non-specific rôle. Jones's "romances" are 50% spin, 45% down right lies and 5% chargeable to expenses.
It's a poser and no mistake.
Edited to say "for *years*".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.