Liz Jones #5 The podcast's an unmitigated disaster, about time the Diary was put out to pasture

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And absolutely no mention of lurv from her point of view. Just needs. IF it's true, David needs his bumps feeling.

Reactions: 5
Why is she lying, it is 13.5 miles from Richmond to Darlington, the closest Barclays branch, it takes around 25 minutes each way and as she is moving to Gainford that is 8.5 miles from Darlington. She could also go to the Barnad Castle branch which is 8 mile from Gainford, Richmond to Barnard Castle is 15 miles, she is talking rubbish.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I'll take things that never happened for $500, please Alex...
He can’t move in with her until his cat dies!
What’s the betting as soon as the poor feline breathes its last he’ll be getting another near identical cat to replace it and claiming that it’s the same one?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Slagging off holiday lets, but people who move in from richer parts of the country and drive up prices are okay then??? Since she is one of them?

I passed through Wetherby services twice in last week . I am dissapointed that I did not see Liz on route to see her sister, before turning around and thinking better of it.

I did see some young student types doing a charity hitchhike and looking for a lift to Newcastle.

Reactions: 6
Why is she lying, it is 13.5 miles from Richmond to Darlington, the closest Barclays branch, it takes around 25 minutes each way and as she is moving to Gainford that is 8.5 miles from Darlington. She could also go to the Barnad Castle branch which is 8 mile from Gainford, Richmond to Barnard Castle is 15 miles, she is talking rubbish.
As a Darlingtonian, it was bad enough when she was polluting our train station !

Reactions: 6
Off topic but The only reason i was still reading the DM was for the dating column but now the bar stewards have put that on subscription only.
Please can someone post this weeks or tell me of any way i can read it without paying. 🙏 thanks

Reactions: 3
Off topic but The only reason i was still reading the DM was for the dating column but now the bar stewards have put that on subscription only.
Please can someone post this weeks or tell me of any way i can read it without paying. 🙏 thanks
Can you put it into archive.li?

Reactions: 3
I can only re-iterate what my fellow Tattlers have already advised … David for the love of all that is holy RUN (or stagger/crawl/walk) for the hills and DO NOT turn around. If you marry old midnight storm you will be trapped in her poisonous web for the rest of your days.

Reactions: 10