Liz Jones #5 The podcast's an unmitigated disaster, about time the Diary was put out to pasture

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A recurrence of her "severe" OCD then ... apparently means she's obsessed with having a clean bath, yet has incontinent dogs, which others (with or without OCD) have to tolerate.

"70km in flip flops" - of course she did. Either she's lying or she's crackers ... or both. Yeah, that'll be it.

Am I the only one who, despite the unrelenting dross she churns out, keeps coming back here against our better judgement?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The plan to just call in on her sister with out warning was just rude and would have only resulted in an upsetting shouting match.

If she wants to reconnect I would suggest sending a letter of apology and asking if they can speak again, then leaving it to her sister to respond if she wants. But at the end of the day, if someone doesn't want to talk to you they do not have to.

All the Bebb talk a few posts ago reminded me. The paranormal romance author L K Hamilton had a long suffering assistant of many years that was got rid of out of the blue

The assistant retaliated by self publishing a book called 'The Diva Ate Her' , it is a 'fictional' story about being an assistant to a ' fictional' best selling author and all the weird stuff you have to put up with/deal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“The NICE sisters are dead.” Including the one you told the world was proudly racist and had affairs with married men; she sounds lovely. And you felt the need to tell the world about this in the national press
Well if I was the surviving sister and read this, I would refuse to speak to or see her again.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just saw that Steve Harley died, she had better not regurgitate that nonsense about her brother now that he cannot answer back.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Way too early to read her drivel but her
EE8ED8BD-3DC2-4A87-952C-8AB670BD74FD.jpeg
resemblance to a puppet is uncanny!
Edit. Have no idea why the text is all over the place 🤣
---

• Haha
Reactions: 14
did anyone read the steve harley piece, I didn't as there is no way I'm paying for that. Did she tell the same untrue story that her brother was in cockney rebel.

Reactions: 4
did anyone read the steve harley piece, I didn't as there is no way I'm paying for that. Did she tell the same untrue story that her brother was in cockney rebel.
Yes indeedy! And how SH was responsible for his death by not sharing the royalties.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I Hope this miserable woman does not try to capitalise on poor Catherine’s cancer diagnosis after all the crap she’s written recently!

Reactions: 4
Really hope this is pure fiction this week for David’s sake, if nothing else.
If it’s true, then I say this: DAVID WHAT THE duck ARE YOU THINKING?!?
Next week: David & the FRS challenge each other to a (hypothetical) duel at dawn to win the hand of the fair lady Elizabeth 🙄
PS: Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I did LOL at the Prince Philip gag in the ‘Jones Moans’ section. Time for a lie-down in a darkened room!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Really don't think that's true considering she berates him constantly for his health issues, he cannot lift heavy boxes,do decorating etc, she complained that he couldn't walk up slope and no amount of magical thinking will turn him into a fit, healthy young man again.

Reactions: 3
Also, I noticed that she’s bigged it up to ‘the vicarage’ when in fact, it’s an annexe, right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9