Liz Jones #5 The podcast's an unmitigated disaster, about time the Diary was put out to pasture

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is that she is completely delusional playing the part of Carrie Bradshaw's The Elder Years, who is catnip to men. She thinks she is shy and lacking in confidence when she is overbearing and judgemental. She picks people she can control and either crushes them or they turn on her. Nirpal was her match. Everything he said was true but then again, i don't think Liz was fully lying.
Liz reminds me of myself as a teen; loving the idea of being sexy and catnip to men as an identity, a bit like Carrie Bradshaw or Samantha Jones, but not actually liking sex and being afraid of men. She's never really progressed beyond that
---
I think it's the one she proclaimed contained "sex you haven't even thought of", which is quite a stretch coming from someone who's shagged 3½ people and doesn't take her vest off.
What's the half?! The three are two Davids and Nirpal right

Reactions: 2
Okay so I loved the bit in that Geri article when she lets her off for being involved in cheating as she was not the one in a relationship, because I remember all the nasty things she wrote about women her husband cheated with.

Reactions: 8
Liz reminds me of myself as a teen; loving the idea of being sexy and catnip to men as an identity, a bit like Carrie Bradshaw or Samantha Jones, but not actually liking sex and being afraid of men. She's never really progressed beyond that
---

What's the half?! The three are two Davids and Nirpal right
Wasn't there some squaddie but there were some issues with, erm, insertion?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I swear I could write next Sundays myself and no one would notice, she recycles her stories and anecdotes so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bonsoir! Sorry it's late, I've been on the piss for three days! She's Harry & Megan this week... or something... who really cares eh?
What has a facelift got to do with being old enough for shingles jags?

"Ex gay best friend". Is he an ex-gay? An ex-friend?

Reactions: 7
I swear I could write next Sundays myself and no one would notice, she recycles her stories and anecdotes so much!
She's such a bore isn't she.....I know she doesn't have any friends, I wonder why??
And how come she thinks she's bloody Anna Wintour or something when she goes to these events??
Expects to be in the FROW......and is utterly dumfounded when she discovers she's not actually on the list.....No One actually knows the F she is???

Reactions: 5
What has a facelift got to do with being old enough for shingles jags?

"Ex gay best friend". Is he an ex-gay? An ex-friend?
As I recall she outed him without his knowledge or permission and he got a bit stroppy.
Didn't he realise who she is?!

Reactions: 4
She can get at least two more columns out of that recycled one - "How I tried (and failed) to reconcile with my sister" and "It's so tough being catnip to taxi-drivers", actually make that three -if she leaves a few more weeks, she can write a mish-mash of the Shall I sleep with a Married Man one and this one, with a side order of him driving her to a Premier Inn (with their tiny shampoo bottles) to maybe have sex (with her vest on). There you go Liz, have those for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can get at least two more columns out of that recycled one - "How I tried (and failed) to reconcile with my sister" and "It's so tough being catnip to taxi-drivers", actually make that three -if she leaves a few more weeks, she can write a mish-mash of the Shall I sleep with a Married Man one and this one, with a side order of him driving her to a Premier Inn (with their tiny shampoo bottles) to maybe have sex (with her vest on). There you go Liz, have those for free.
And... she might have sex with a tiny shampoo bottle which, to be fair to her, I have never thought of.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is this the sister she regularly accuses of emotional abuse etc? And by the comment of “She's the only one I have left” I take that as Nic has seen the light and given Liz her notice.

Reactions: 1
Is this the sister she regularly accuses of emotional abuse etc? And by the comment of “She's the only one I have left” I take that as Nic has seen the light and given Liz her notice.
It's the one she diddled out of a house when she gifted it to Bebb. The tit hit the fan and Juggo had to fork out for another gaff.

Reactions: 7
Sorry if I’m being thick here but is she saying she paid £16.5k A MONTH renting in N Yorks? That’s how I read it i.e. £200,000 in rent for a year? 😱😱 You can rent a stately home for that amount. I just don’t get it 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Where did Nic come from anyway? I ask because years ago on Facebook I was in the Liz Jones Appreciation Group and after a terrible column she was getting some flak. I posted something too, nothing horrible yet I got some horrid private messages from the admin of the group.

She was quite a strange looking woman and years later when I saw Nic's photo I think it was her.

I've looked for the message to check but can't find it.

• Wow
  • Haha
“The NICE sisters are dead.” Including the one you told the world was proudly racist and had affairs with married men; she sounds lovely. And you felt the need to tell the world about this in the national press

• Wow
Where did Nic come from anyway? I ask because years ago on Facebook I was in the Liz Jones Appreciation Group and after a terrible column she was getting some flak. I posted something too, nothing horrible yet I got some horrid private messages from the admin of the group.

She was quite a strange looking woman and years later when I saw Nic's photo I think it was her.

I've looked for the message to check but can't find it.
She used to work for American Express as a drone. Did a Bach Flower Remedies course and was magically reborn as an Animal Behaviour Expert and moved in with Juggo when she hot footed it out of The Smoke. Despite her *ahem* qualifications, none of Juggo's pets have ever been trained and the horses were unrideable (that and the fact Juggo has no riding abilities whatsoever).
In Brushford, Bebb was gifted the barn conversion that was actually Juggo's sisters. There was an ugly court case and Juggo was ordered to buy her sister an alternative residence. She was also prosecuted as the barn was a haven for bats. She had to build a bat sanctuary as penance.
In the interim, Bebb the Flower Fairy became Juggo's de facto PA and, when Juggo moved to Low Row, Bebb had little choice but to tag along. Fortunately, Lawn House had servant's quarters (Waterfall Cottage) and Bebb had all sorts of fun & games there!
When Juggo was bankrupted, she was moved into ghastly hovel in the middle of nowhere, presumably at Juggo's expense, while J herself rented the cottage at Easby, miraculously turning it into a hovel virtually overnight (there was a brief rental in Camden but she was evicted for lying about her zoo).
Now Bebb seems to be suffering from ill-health (long Covid?) and is proving to be an unreliable slave. I suspect they are not on brilliant terms at present, but with Juggo moving into the Annexe (with three bedrooms) it will be interesting to see if Bebb moves in or is binned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12