Liz Jones #5 The podcast's an unmitigated disaster, about time the Diary was put out to pasture

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That house is not a good buy for a couple in advancing years and declining health. The stairs look lethal. It also looks cold. It isn’t the vicarage however much she calls it that. It is The Annexe. She can have a capital A to make it seem more important but she can’t talk it up more than that.

The way she talks about David is grim. I think when they are having sex David always asks for a blindfold- not because he is kinky but so he can’t see his cowgirl reversed or facing the front.

She is writing more articles for the DM, behind their paywall. I assume she is getting more money for that.
Bold of you to assume that they actually have sex 🤷‍♀️

Do you think the Mail are just that out of touch with us northern plebs that they just believe everything she spouts without fact checking or do you think they just let her crack on and write shite regardless? I live the opposite side of Darlington to the road to Gainford and it’s still only 20 mins to my house - how’s that 2 hour round trip to a bank looking Jonesy? Also friends of my parents live at Easby and think the village had a party when she finally fecked off!

Reactions: 8
Ooh that dreary wound me up. This stupid cow thinks nothing of dragging her disruptive and semi-continent hounds all over creation and inflicting them on others.

But David’s constant companion is to be dumped? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
And for what? To appease the “vegan” that was obsessed by “buttery suede” (whatever that’s meant to be?)
That twit wouldn’t know Georgian architecture if she got booted up and down the Royal Crescent in Bath, and onwards from one end to the other of every Palladian mansion in the Home Counties?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m raging at this totally irresponsible dog owner admitting to the world that her dogs would kill a cat. WTAF is wrong with her??? I’ve owned (very large breed) dogs and cats together my whole life and never once had a feline fatality. Stupid bleeping witch doesn’t deserve pets (oh sorry ‘animal companions’ as old Juggo prefers to call them). 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Has Nic fallen out with Liz? I had a feeling that was previously mentioned, but not sure.
Yup, Bebb's finally either seen the light or been given the Order of the Spanish Archer. The proof is in Juggo's Twatter feed, which Bebb used to "manage". It's just random re-posts now... she's lazy as a toad.

Reactions: 7
Yup, Bebb's finally either seen the light or been given the Order of the Spanish Archer. The proof is in Juggo's Twatter feed, which Bebb used to "manage". It's just random re-posts now... she's lazy as a toad.
That’s probably why she wants David back. She has nobody else.

Reactions: 11
Nic has been back on social media (sporadically), has been sharing Liz's articles and still has Liz's website in her bio. So I think she probably still works for Liz - but Liz did suggest they had an argument late last year and it looks like Nic hasn't been around so much/is working fewer hours because of her health problems

Reactions: 4
Nic has been back on social media (sporadically), has been sharing Liz's articles and still has Liz's website in her bio. So I think she probably still works for Liz - but Liz did suggest they had an argument late last year and it looks like Nic hasn't been around so much/is working fewer hours because of her health problems
"Contractually obliged". Doesn't take much to do a bit of Twatter now and again.

That house is not a good buy for a couple in advancing years and declining health. The stairs look lethal. It also looks cold. It isn’t the vicarage however much she calls it that. It is The Annexe. She can have a capital A to make it seem more important but she can’t talk it up more than that.
Basically it's one room deep, arranged around the servants' stair. I lived in a better bit cut off a big house when I was a student.

Which account? The obvious one has nothing since last year...

Reactions: 1
Basically it's one room deep, arranged around the servants' stair. I lived in a better bit cut off a big house when I was a student.
Yup, and what is there is a real mixum-gatherum of joinery, most of which looks like it dates to that far-flung era of the ‘80s… and not the 1780s either.
And I bloody KNEW The Annexe was Victorian.

Too ignorant to know where the limits of her scant knowledge is.

Reactions: 6
Yup, and what is there is a real mixum-gatherum of joinery, most of which looks like it dates to that far-flung era of the ‘80s… and not the 1780s either.
And I bloody KNEW The Annexe was Victorian.

Too ignorant to know where the limits of her scant knowledge is.
She's clinging desperately to the "early C18" bit while ignoring the 1860s "alterations and additions".

Reactions: 3
I am pretty ignorant about listed properties, but does it mean that she's not going to be able to rip out fixtures willy nilly, like she did in her last, rented, property - daft mare. Also wouldn't there be problems with incontinence damage to those flagstone floors - hers as well as the dogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it definitely IS the right return (for those not familiar with the terminology, a return is a section of the building that projects perpendicularly to the rear of a building. It usually houses elements such as the staircase or minor bedrooms, and later bathrooms. It differs from an extension, as it is not typically a later addition or afterthought)

I am pretty ignorant about listed properties, but does it mean that she's not going to be able to rip out fixtures willy nilly, like she did in her last, rented, property - daft mare. Also wouldn't there be problems with incontinence damage to those flagstone floors - hers as well as the dogs?
It depends - I’m not overly familiar with the UK law. In this case, other than some of the (19th century) shutters and a few fireplaces, along with possibly the floorboards, the odd skirting, and some potentially recycled earlier doors in the upper bedrooms (they’re not a style of panelling really seen in Ireland so I couldn’t be confident they are 18th century), there’re duck all historic features to rip out. In that case her bollockology may be exempted development, so long as it doesn’t affect the outside or her neighbours. And we know whatever nonsense she’s planning WILL.

I mean, did you notice how she had planned to have a bouquet made of flowers from “her” garden? As in those little patches under the ground floor windows next to the (soon to be former) Community garden.

Reactions: 2
it definitely IS the right return (for those not familiar with the terminology, a return is a section of the building that projects perpendicularly to the rear of a building. It usually houses elements such as the staircase or minor bedrooms, and later bathrooms. It differs from an extension, as it is not typically a later addition or afterthought)

It depends - I’m not overly familiar with the UK law. In this case, other than some of the (19th century) shutters and a few fireplaces, along with possibly the floorboards, the odd skirting, and some potentially recycled earlier doors in the upper bedrooms (they’re not a style of panelling really seen in Ireland so I couldn’t be confident they are 18th century), there’re duck all historic features to rip out. In that case her bollockology may be exempted development, so long as it doesn’t affect the outside or her neighbours. And we know whatever nonsense she’s planning WILL.

I mean, did you notice how she had planned to have a bouquet made of flowers from “her” garden? As in those little patches under the ground floor windows next to the (soon to be former) Community garden.
Come now! Are you inferring the dank dogs' lavvy out the back won't become a second Eden under the tender ministrations of Juggo's green claws?

• Haha
'Nic who works for me...off sick for so many years...' and she mentions the illness again later. Firstly, yes there has definitely been a rupture of some sort. Nic used to be friend and confidant and personal assistant and horse whisperer. Secondly, if Nic is her employee, isn't it a breach of data protection rules to bleat on about her sickness and how much she's been off? Thirdly, when in doubt, put in some sob story about horses. Woe is me, I've only got £45,000 in savings, and my poor horses!

Reactions: 14
I wonder how she fell out with her "ex best friend"? She can't keep hold of anyone. As for her cPTSD, is that actually diagnosed? I can't see how her life has been so terrible, other than she's an egotistical narcissistic monster who looks down on, slaughters in print, and gets dumped by everyone she comes in contact with.

So the house is 'stunning'? The Vicarage may be but I don't see her Annex as that. I bet she gives her address as the former rather than the latter when she has to.