Liz Jones #2 Nobody puts the Myla Thong in a corner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the hilarious/dark side bits about going back and looking at her initial fumbles with the FRS was ‘The Elevation of Nic’! She starts as groom( known as that by local people) then is promoted to ‘Equine Therapist’ and even ‘Equine behaviourist’.. all because Liz want to ignore local tips and opinions and stick with Nic? Together they supported each other through many animal deaths😞.. whilst the locals looked on appalled( and the previous owners…)I know we have a bit of a laugh on this forum but it really is sick stuff. Andrew @Bellagio10452 was right she’s effing toxic to animals.
The elevation of Nic always reminds me of your man on Masterchef who went from "fruit and veg man" to "ingredients expert" over the years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel absolutely sick about what she’s doing to those elderly collies? So they’re stuffed in cars for journeys and we’re all told they stress wee? Why? They’re being fed vegan food and human food? They’d effing do better on Pedigree Chum. How many animals has she killed through knowing best. Look up dogs on vegan diets and prepared to be appalled. It affects their bladder and gastro system and their endocrine status. What I said about Dunning Kruger.. they don’t stress wee, SHE causes them to do so!
Highly doubt about them being fed vegan food, she can’t even be bothered to be vegan herself.

She’s just attention-seeking. It’s part of her “brand” to be eating-disordered and zany, and she uses (false) claims of veganism to bolster this.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Podcast later - but wow, she's hinting David is terminally ill, setting up a tragic romance arc for her column. I don't doubt his health is declining sadly but if he really were terminally ill, she'd be all over him, trying to get her name on the house and get what she can when his mother passes away

She used to have a separate mid-week column in the Mail called Liz Jones Moans which was her ranting about different things, in the podcast the last couple of months she's been saying she wants it to be resurrected. Maybe the MOS agreed to add that section to see if there's a case for her to ask the weekly paper for her old column back?

If David is terminally ill I would advise him to steer well clear of Jones, why the heck would you want that toxicity in your life when you have very little of it left.

Reactions: 11
Podcast later - but wow, she's hinting David is terminally ill, setting up a tragic romance arc for her column. I don't doubt his health is declining sadly but if he really were terminally ill, she'd be all over him, trying to get her name on the house and get what she can when his mother passes away

She used to have a separate mid-week column in the Mail called Liz Jones Moans which was her ranting about different things, in the podcast the last couple of months she's been saying she wants it to be resurrected. Maybe the MOS agreed to add that section to see if there's a case for her to ask the weekly paper for her old column back?
IF David is terminal, she has absolutely NO right to reveal or hint at that sensitive information.
That bloody woman pisses me off so much!

Reactions: 16
IF David is terminal, she has absolutely NO right to reveal or hint at that sensitive information.
That bloody woman pisses me off so much!
She said in the podcast that he gave permission for her to write about this, so there's that. Even so, it's distasteful for her to talk about it in context of using another man to make him jealous

Reactions: 7
I truly believe she thinks she’s right about most things.Trumps old words ‘I’m a very stable genius’ one to mind.Sadly loads of animals have been casualties.
I mean is there actually anyone who thinks is they just ate a cupful of muesli and three almonds/per day that their hair wouldn’t fall out?
Is it just me but doesn’t it look like she’s still using pencil on her eyebrows too?
She’s quite oppositional in general. Someone advises her..(HMRC!), she does the opposite!
I thought that about the mouse brows. They look very sparse and I think she’s filling them in.

Reactions: 6
She always has to allude to the fact that men find her sexy. She’s a woman in late middle age. Now that doesn’t preclude you for having a certain something, the Kim Cattrells of the world. But this is Liz Jones. She is plain. Always has been. She’s a has been. Men are not falling at her feet. The thong got a mention without being named as Myla. And cystitis, grim. David is probably using bad health to get her away from him. I don’t get the sense it’s terminal just that he feels he has crossed the line into old age. He can’t be arsed with the drama of some mad old bat nagging him and just generally being annoying.

Reactions: 16
She always has to allude to the fact that men find her sexy. She’s a woman in late middle age. Now that doesn’t preclude you for having a certain something, the Kim Cattrells of the world. But this is Liz Jones. She is plain. Always has been. She’s a has been. Men are not falling at her feet. The thong got a mention without being named as Myla. And cystitis, grim. David is probably using bad health to get her away from him. I don’t get the sense it’s terminal just that he feels he has crossed the line into old age. He can’t be arsed with the drama of some mad old bat nagging him and just generally being annoying.
Yep.. this is spot on. She veers between insecurity and grandiosity but the grandiose phases almost always contain descriptions of how irresistible she is, how fabulous she is to men? She could look much more attractive even if she changed her sneering facial expression.
I’ve found this fantasy about the Rock Star amusing but disturbing. It didn’t happen so why keep on mentioning imaginary cystitis?
I’m glad if David has had enough. I agree it’s for the reasons you suggest. Too much hassle and drama, stuck in an uncomfortable revolving door… I hope he stays away for good.

I can't seem to find the Dreary in it's normal online spot... anybody else having the same issue?

Reactions: 5
well I think I know why they hid it..pile of shite. David did not say those things, my darling Liz, sexy but shouty and as for the FRS in bed with 4 dogs (and yes I know that Teddy slept on the floor) and discussing going on road trips, then the suddenly deaf-again Liz, just couldn't hear him..yeah right, the whole column just needs to be consigned to the bin.

Reactions: 14
It’s rather like And Just Like That, I don’t read the column because it’s good I read it because of this thread 😂

• Haha
Hmm... this looks like a demotion.
probably to avoid comments as well, you really cannot throw this bilge at people and deny them a chance to comment, they just lose interest if they're supposed to just read this badly written, pile of dross, which is just the crazed imaginings of a bitter, nasty old hag. Most people only read the thing for the comments, no comments = no readers..bye Liz.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.