Liz Jones #2 Nobody puts the Myla Thong in a corner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the things hairdressers have been telling her for years and that her spendy trichologist reiterated is DITCH THE PERMANENT JET BLACK HAIR DYE.
Spendy trichologist also said a period of stress and poor diet will have caused the most recent loss of hair, so managing her stress and having a normal, healthy diet should be enough to help support normal growth (the hair had already started growing back when she consulted her anyway).
But nah, Liz is still lashing on the permanent box dye and taking expensive vegan (even though she's not vegan) supplements and rubbing herself with snake oil.
But we mustn't forget that Liz is an idiot and continues to defy logic:
The woman suspected her hair loss was caused by not having washed it for a week 🤢 so she decided the best approach was..... not to wash it in case it exacerbated the loss 🤮
You can't help a person like Liz Jones.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Common sense alone should tell her that repeatedly using harsh products on the hair will cause problems, but yeah she is so immersed in this vision of herself, with her midnight storm hair, that common sense and good advice are ignored in favour of keeping her vision alive, even though it ages her far more than if she just let it be in its natural state. Also if she would smile more rather than looking down her nose at everyone and generally being unhappy with her life, she may look better, but that horrific picture says it all, downturned mouth and spite oozing out from her increasingly aged face. That's one thing she is right about though, no man will want anything to do with her, not just because of her rather terrifying look, but also that she is such an unpleasant person on the inside, she has no redeeming qualities at all.

ETA also can't believe she's trying to negotiate with the prospective buyer of the cottage about paying extra for the bath and kitchen improvements, if I was the landlord I would be making her pay to put it back to what it was when she first rented it..you cannot just rip kitchens and bathrooms out and replace them with your own, then expect the landlord to reimburse you, it just doesn't work like that. Hope she ends up out on her arse along with her roll top bath and fancy worktops and no where to put them. Keep an eye on Nic's ebay they'll probably be up for sale.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
How much kitchen are we even talking about anyway? There's not a whole lot to it, from memory.
witch needs to cut her losses (and her hair) and move on.

Reactions: 8
Re her not taking any advice and thinking so he always knows best? I recall reading on some ‘Countrylife’/ horsey forum that her neighbours tried to help her when her horses were dying of colic, collapsing in fields? One guy actually wrote to her, saying he had 30 years experience in the area and he’d come over for free. She ignored him. Like she ignored all the hairdressers warnings about her hair!
I’m beginning to thing she suffers from Dunning Kruger syndrome as she appears to feel she’s the expert in all sorts of areas,kinda like Trump and his disinfectant ‘cures’ for Covid?
Here’s a definition of Dunning Kruger.. very common in narcissists?
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias whereby people with low ability, expertise, or experience regarding a certain type of a task or area of knowledge tend to overestimate their ability or knowledge.

I feel absolutely sick about what she’s doing to those elderly collies? So they’re stuffed in cars for journeys and we’re all told they stress wee? Why? They’re being fed vegan food and human food? They’d effing do better on Pedigree Chum. How many animals has she killed through knowing best. Look up dogs on vegan diets and prepared to be appalled. It affects their bladder and gastro system and their endocrine status. What I said about Dunning Kruger.. they don’t stress wee, SHE causes them to do so!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I feel absolutely sick about what she’s doing to those elderly collies? So they’re stuffed in cars for journeys and we’re all told they stress wee? Why? They’re being fed vegan food and human food? They’d effing do better on Pedigree Chum. How many animals has she killed through knowing best. Look up dogs on vegan diets and prepared to be appalled. It affects their bladder and gastro system and their endocrine status. What I said about Dunning Kruger.. they don’t stress wee, SHE causes them to do so!
That's the thing, her alleged love for animals is purely performative as well. I remember when gracie killed one of the cats and she had the temerity to say she was really disappointed with gracie for doing it and couldn't understand why she would do such a thing. FFS woman she's an untrained, obviously unhappy dog, discipline is important for dogs, especially such active intelligent breeds as border collies. She wants to treat them like they are her friends and whilst of course, dogs and cats make great companions, you cannot hold them to human levels of understanding and responsibility. That is why you train dogs, it helps them understand what expectations you have of them and the basics like going outside (or with cats using a litter tray) is a very important first step for everyone's sake, the dogs/cats do not like living in squalor either.

In fact I'm sure I remember a time when she met someone who had 4 well trained dogs with them and Liz lamented and whined oh why could her dogs not behave like that...because you didn't fecking train them you fkn idiot, it's not the dogs fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's the thing, her alleged love for animals is purely performative as well. I remember when gracie killed one of the cats and she had the temerity to say she was really disappointed with gracie for doing it and couldn't understand why she would do such a thing. FFS woman she's an untrained, obviously unhappy dog, discipline is important for dogs, especially such active intelligent breeds as border collies. She wants to treat them like they are her friends and whilst of course, dogs and cats make great companions, you cannot hold them to human levels of understanding and responsibility. That is why you train dogs, it helps them understand what expectations you have of them and the basics like going outside (or with cats using a litter tray) is a very important first step for everyone's sake, the dogs/cats do not like living in squalor either.

In fact I'm sure I remember a time when she met someone who had 4 well trained dogs with them and Liz lamented and whined oh why could her dogs not behave like that...because you didn't fecking train them you fkn idiot, it's not the dogs fault.
I just don’t get why she doesn’t train her animals, there’s something behind that? She loves nothing more than upsetting waitresses or cyclists perhaps to get some attention for herself? It’s like she creeps about with malignant intent for everybody and her dogs causing annoyance are part of that?
The pic with her hair looking beyond patchy didn’t affect me, nor did her strangely low set ear.. what scares me is the expression on her face and the contemptuous look in her eyes.
Orwell said that by fifty ‘everyone has the face they deserve’ Wow, she’s doing overtime on that quote! If she won’t seek therapy for her narcissism then she should at least look at her barely contained rage? It shows in her face😧

Liz thinks dog / cat food is "made from euthanised former pets" so will only give the collies food intended for humans and / or vegan dog food

She has also said she thinks training is a form of abuse and that they should be allowed to do whatever they want. On some occasions she tries to excuse it by saying that they won't follow commands yet admits Nic can get them to sit or stay. And yes she loves it that her dogs cause trouble for other people, she is SO bleeping selfish, remember when she complained that a blind person had the nerve to be scared by her dog barking at them?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

It's because she's lazy as a toad! She probably 'works' for two hours a week, tops. She, by her own admission, binge-watches all sorts of tit on the telly, doesn't have a garden as such and yet *still* employs a minion to do the horse, walk the dogs (possibly... they show all the behaviors of under-excercised collies) and probably garnishes her half an avocado. Though its principal role is to massage her giant ego and facilitate the dribble of garbage every Sunday.

I also get the impression that she's quite nervous, especially round horses. I remember watching a video of her feeding them in a field and her body language showed fear, that also will affect the animals she has, trust is one of the most important bonds between animals and people and of course the dogs can't rely on her to be there for them and often as has been mentioned above she uses them to create attention for herself, apart from when she wants a peaceful spa day then leaves them in the car on the hottest day of the year until staff from the spa had to go and rescue them, she's lucky that no one reported her to the rspca. Then of course she fell off her horse (which led to an outburst of entitlement at the local hospital which didn't have an A&E dept) then followed up by a load of lies in the dreary about broken ribs. She hasn't ridden the poor horse since and she probably made it nervous in the first place. I think the phrase Don't scare the horses comes to mind, and with her face and screechy demeanour that's exactly what she does.

She just doesn't deserve animals, I feel really sorry for the ones she has.

I truly believe she thinks she’s right about most things.Trumps old words ‘I’m a very stable genius’ one to mind.Sadly loads of animals have been casualties.
I mean is there actually anyone who thinks is they just ate a cupful of muesli and three almonds/per day that their hair wouldn’t fall out?
Is it just me but doesn’t it look like she’s still using pencil on her eyebrows too?
She’s quite oppositional in general. Someone advises her..(HMRC!), she does the opposite!

Reactions: 7
She also repeatedly talks about all her pets being "nervous." They're rescue animals so a lot of them will have come from abusive conditions but still, their environment doesn't help. Some of their problems might be caused by a lack of discipline, or Liz acting out around them - e.g. she mentioned that she often shouted at David for not obeying her every command as to what to do with the collies, of course they'll be stressed if she is regularly yelling at someone in fromt of them. Liz is the only owner Gracie's ever had, but says "Gracie's mother was rescued from a farm and she was abused terribly so of course Gracie is nervous" - that's probably part of the reason, but YOU are the one she's lived with all her long life, YOU bear responsibility

It's because she's lazy as a toad! She probably 'works' for two hours a week, tops. She, by her own admission, binge-watches all sorts of tit on the telly, doesn't have a garden as such and yet *still* employs a minion to do the horse, walk the dogs (possibly... they show all the behaviors of under-excercised collies) and probably garnishes her half an avocado. Though its principal role is to massage her giant ego and facilitate the dribble of garbage every Sunday.
How dare you ;) Remember her Twitter / plodcast rant about "What am I supposed to do when I'm flying all over the world for the Wail? Just leave my horses and collies to STARVE?"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="witchofwestbyfleet, post: 10347586,

How dare you ;) Remember her Twitter / plodcast rant about "What am I supposed to do when I'm flying all over the world for the Wail? Just leave my horses and collies to STARVE?"

We must remember the highly anticipated weighty tome ‘The Tortoise’(as @Mediastar aptly rechristened ‘The Turtles Head’.
Boy! I fervently wish she’d release another chapter of that side-splitting book. Perhaps the chapter wherein she murders ‘David’ and the ‘Yoga girlfriend’?
So you know, she’s busy..😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Re her not taking any advice and thinking so he always knows best? I recall reading on some ‘Countrylife’/ horsey forum that her neighbours tried to help her when her horses were dying of colic, collapsing in fields? One guy actually wrote to her, saying he had 30 years experience in the area and he’d come over for free. She ignored him. Like she ignored all the hairdressers warnings about her hair!
I’m beginning to thing she suffers from Dunning Kruger syndrome as she appears to feel she’s the expert in all sorts of areas,kinda like Trump and his disinfectant ‘cures’ for Covid?
Here’s a definition of Dunning Kruger.. very common in narcissists?
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias whereby people with low ability, expertise, or experience regarding a certain type of a task or area of knowledge tend to overestimate their ability or knowledge.
Sounds very much like katie price - I shall whizz this over to her page if you don't mind :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sounds very much like katie price - I shall whizz this over to her page if you don't mind :)
Yeah please do. The amount of animals dying when she was in Exmoor is awful. It’s like ‘I like the idea of that’ in terms of animal ownership, they like to look caring? The reality is something quite different, the actual care bypasses them in their narcissism. LJ also imposes her needs on her pets, quite horrific really. They should be dogs( and they’re clever collies!).. she makes them about her, her wants, comfort etc. They’ve never had the dignity just to be dogs?

• Sad
  • Angry
One of the hilarious/dark side bits about going back and looking at her initial fumbles with the FRS was ‘The Elevation of Nic’! She starts as groom( known as that by local people) then is promoted to ‘Equine Therapist’ and even ‘Equine behaviourist’.. all because Liz want to ignore local tips and opinions and stick with Nic? Together they supported each other through many animal deaths😞.. whilst the locals looked on appalled( and the previous owners…)I know we have a bit of a laugh on this forum but it really is sick stuff. Andrew @Bellagio10452 was right she’s effing toxic to animals.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.