Liz Jones #2 Nobody puts the Myla Thong in a corner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here. Thanks to @Cheeseandchips for the title.

Quick recap:
  • Liz missed her once in a lifetime chance to have a COVID vaccine and now cannot visit Nigel in Australia for more jizz loans.
  • David is BLOCKED! BLOCKED! BLOCKED! because he returned £1000 worth of iPhone Liz bought him "in case he had a stroke."
  • The Dreary Diary inexplicably continues despite its deathly dull nature and the MoS continuing to employ Elizabeth Day AKA time warp Liz from 20 years ago
  • Liz is suspiciously quiet about the "film star" who was "the first man she slept with." We suspect either he or his girlfriend had a word or two with the Press Complaints Commission
Liz's wiki page is here and @LordofEasbyManor gave us a handy summary.

Reactions: 16
Just read the diary and wondered how she’s permitted to write that misinformation about masks and COVID transmission? Other media, YouTube etc would have pulled that column? Her friendless Christmas was predictable last week when she started slagging off Isobel and David… her house must be a COVID germ factory so good on them for bailing?
Yeah.. what’s happened with Russell, strange hiatus to the diary some weeks ago and then no mention of him ever again? I hope he complained or had his solicitor write a cease and desist.
The New Year has marked a deterioration in her( who would have thought it could get worse).. writing has slid again and she’s imploding in the way all Narcissists finally do. That double whammy of arch grandiosity coupled with crippling insecurity. Surely this new tripe about COVID has to see her removed??

Reactions: 9
Engagement with her articles has dwindled considerably if the comment count is anything to go by. I think it’s just a ploy to get people arguing in the comments as they know it’s a hot topic. She’s constantly out gallavanting, and she’s always talking about her supposed ill health. I don’t believe she’s not had her vaccine for a second.

Reactions: 6
It also plays well with the anti-vax Mail brigade, she seems to want to push that angle probably to keep clicks coming so she can keep her job. She's there on their charity and she knows it. The Mail has Sarah Vine, Jan Moir and others that do the hateful right-winger act. The MoS has Elizabeth Day who's basically Liz from 20 years ago, and Rosie Green who does "mature" woman sex TMI. Liz doesn't have anything to offer besides name recognition

Reactions: 7
It also plays well with the anti-vax Mail brigade, she seems to want to push that angle probably to keep clicks coming so she can keep her job. She's there on their charity and she knows it. The Mail has Sarah Vine, Jan Moir and others that do the hateful right-winger act. The MoS has Elizabeth Day who's basically Liz from 20 years ago, and Rosie Green who does "mature" woman sex TMI. Liz doesn't have anything to offer besides name recognition
Dead right.. she’s got tons of negative comments today but a good smattering of anti -Vaxxers who are set to make her their ‘Darling’. Re the other female Mail writers, much as I hate their usual stances, they all write better than she does now. She’s utterly consumed by herself and her meagre concerns.

Thanks for the new thread @witchofwestbyfleet and for the podcast recap, really can't bring myself to listen to it though, would rather stay calm. I'm so glad David gave the phone back, I had a feeling that it was just a ruse to try and hook him back in, good for you David in standing up for yourself, keep it up do not let the old harpy get her claws back in. Wish Nic would dump her too, I think that although she puts up with a lot as she's getting paid, I also think that Jones does really upset her at times. As for the Mail paying her for this crap...I really don't know why, hope it backfires on them at some point when she says something totally outrageous that can't just be glossed over.

I don't believe for a moment Liz bought him that phone purely out of concern for his welfare. She may well believe she did, but she evidently has (consciously or not) a habit of buying people expensive things in the hope of being loved and/or that they will owe her something because of it. I'm kind of stunned that she thinks someone in the middle of a stroke could call for help though. Or - if she did have ulterior motives - that she thought her audience would buy this

I don't believe for a moment Liz bought him that phone purely out of concern for his welfare.
I think the phone was bought as a desperate act to maintain contact with him . The more he spends time with his own friends and family the weaker her hold over him grows.. She can also cast up the value of it and how ungrateful he is etc etc ad nauseam. All she does is use him as a can to kick, the description of his love making, lack of vigour, the hateful posts about his friends. I do hope that if he gets space and time away from her and has rational conversations with his mates that he’ll break away from the Liz abyss for good.

She can also cast up the value of it and how ungrateful he is etc etc ad nauseam. All she does is use him as a can to kick, the description of his love making, lack of vigour, the hateful posts about his friends.
And as an attempt to not look single or unwanted by men. She can't get "Cambridge Man", or Nigel, or the not-Film Star that's already in a long term relationship. She doesn't want a serious relationship with David because it's too inconvenient but is happy to keep him around for column fodder, booty calls, and so that she can point to him to prove someone wants her

Reactions: 8
The thing is, even if by some sort of miracle she got Nigel, can guarantee within a few dates he would have let her down, bought her flowers, didn't buy her flowers, didn't get a gift at a specific cost, didn't get a gift at all, ordered something at a fancy restaurant that she didn't approve of, drank too much, didn't drink enough, wearing the wrong socks, forgetting the names of her dogs, not bringing them a present too..jeez the list is endless there is just no way of pleasing her at all, even the perfect (in her imagination) man wouldn't come up to her standards, or she would perceive that he hadn't. Just as long as she can continue to moan on in her column about how life is not fair to her (that really fkn annoys me, she is so privileged it's unreal) gawd please Mail on Sunday, make it stop.

I really wonder what she thought would happen with the "Film Star." He retired from acting about 20 years ago and is happy with his long-term girlfriend. Did Liz really believe that if she got in touch with him, he'd come running and be happy for her to parade him around in the press?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yes and trying put pressure on him by doxxing him, not a good move, hopefully she was told in no uncertain terms not to mention him again, though I think she probably reads here so will do her best to shoehorn him into the column, even is not as a potential love interest.

Reactions: 5
Lmao.. did she ever explain the phantom pic she got Nic to send Russell the film star/ tour guide….? The one where she’s supposedly just crossing the finishing line after running 46 miles for charity? No one who tried could find it.
There is however another Liz Jones online who apparently runs marathons etc..so she’s ‘Catfishing’ now in her desperation.

• Wow
  • Haha
So she claims to have had covid already?
Really? She would’ve got an entire article out of that.
I’m sceptical.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sceptical.
Apparently she got over it in a couple of days...so having a dig at people who were seriously ill, because she's so slim and healthy it didn't affect her the same, nonsense, I very much doubt she had covid, particularly in the early days, it was a very nasty virus back then and affected a lot of people very badly.

I’m sceptical.
I don’t think she’s had it either. Her column also claims that she uses PCR tests when she’s to be around others?? These are usually only used when you are showing symptoms, not readily available except by appt and if she has them she would have had to have bought them privately. It’s all made up dross.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She would have milked it for countless columns.

The lying twit didn't have it.
Of course she didn’t. You’re right. Her reaction to David being careful about catching it because he’s vulnerable due to health.. it’s chilling. She only gives a whit about him being at her beck and call, not concerned about his well being at all.

Reactions: 10
She's an awful person - and what is worse is that she's given a national press platform to show just how awful she is.

• Heart
This turned up, as you may recall, just as the last three closed, with no chance to comment:

"Listen, 'columnists' are there to irritate you. I wouldn't believe anything much they say. Occasionally they make good points. But it's just their job to make-up sh1t to wind readers-up. That's their job. It's quite a pathetic existence really (as he says sitting on his own typing this). ;) You know what I mean.

Female columnists are the worst (best). If you can stomach it, read some of the agenda-pushing tripe The Guardian columnists pump-out for money like sewage. My l0rd. Still, what are middle-class over-educated entitled-women supposed to do? They ain't exactly gonna get a job in Lidl are they. Which funnily enough would do them some good and get them back into the real-world."

Which has perplexed me somewhat... not least as to who the author might have been. Quite apart from the dreadful way it's written, there's a hint of sock-puppetry by proxy going on. It seems to demean female columnists but, at the same time, declares Jones to be "middle-class and over-educated". Bearing in mind she's a self-employed, ex-bankrupt in rented digs, I think "middle-class" is stretching it... and as for "over-educated", she didn't even graduate for duck's sake. There's more than a hint of poisson about the whole, weird post (in my opinion) and I, for one, am not 'aving it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.