Liz Jones #2 Nobody puts the Myla Thong in a corner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On serious note, where’s her inner life? She doesn’t like galleries, slags off beauty in others, doesn’t appear to read widely, no pals? How does she exist? My life has narrowed since I cared for my Pa but by God, I love art and film. I have two really loved friends, my cat, my wee garden. I still work, very much part -time but enjoy what I do.I’ve never been ‘kept’ by a man and a holiday seems far off but I’ve travelled widely.
She’s a malignant Narc. There’s no other explanation.
I think she just spends all her time on beauty treatments and shopping- going around all the luxury stores and buying little trinkets. Beauty maintenance takes up so much time for ME and I’m fairly low maintenance :)

Reactions: 3
How dare you! She writes for 14 hours a day and has incontinent collies to walk and clean up after and fields to "poo pick" for her horses

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell didn’t even know this one existed 😂 out-there choice for local library
Shes a dragging you in Soph? Tell your friends, your family.. do not succumb to dark side!😁

How dare you! She writes for 14 hours a day and has incontinent collies to walk and clean up after and fields to "poo pick" for her horses
Witchy😁how bloody disingenuous of you, you know she’s been shafted sideways by ROCKSTARS..she’s beautiful with the midnight urban(not proper name) tresses, funny, had carnal knowledge of Hutchence, and beat Christie Hynd to the pass! Wow.. also magazine editor, daily Mail columnist of year.. I totally bow to her invention, lies and narcissism.She sleeps in piss, has cystitis ( she wishes) and has furry eyebrows.”!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
As Origen says we know you read this LJ and/or Nic so please stop insulting the intelligence of your few remaining readers!
You are not a 30 year old hot rock chick, you are 63 and fast hurtling towards retirement. By your own admission you were a virgin until your mid thirties but now you seem to think you can leave the likes of Kylie, Helena Christensen, Paula Yates, Chrissie Hynde and Patsy Kensit standing. Do you really think we believe such crap? We didn't believe it the first time round let alone now. Give it a rest woman!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Theres a phrase North of the Border
‘I wouldn’t have touched her with someone else’s cock!’.. and Michael Hutchence RIP

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Theres a phrase North of the Border
‘I wouldn’t have touched her with someone else’s cock!’.. and Michael Hutchence RIP
or as the men I've asked say, they would rather cut their own bits off with a blunt knife than put them anywhere near her

Here is the advert
Once again she’s breached confidentiality, it’s quite easy I bet to get owners name whilst she continues to berate him in print and say all sorts of horror about him in a Sunday mag?
Whilst he’s trying to sell houses!?
Just checked to see if the house had been sold and noticed the following addition to the particulars, definitely not in the original.
Please note: The fitted kitchen and bathroom fittings are owned by the current tenant. They may be available for purchase separately or an agreement may be reached with the landlord and tenant to make them available (if required).

She seems to forget that, in the past, she's admitted the RS sent her a cease & desist order. Allegedly. Be this true, then he, whomsoever it is, has grounds for legal action.
and yet here he is, allegedly back in her bed

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think Liz is trying to make it as hard as possible to sell the cottage so she can stay there. I hope the owner doesn't put up with it and makes her pay to have the kitchen/bathroom restored to how they were when she moved in. Like it or not Liz, it's not your house; paying for renovations doesn't entitle you to live there and you can't afford to buy it

Reactions: 10
I think Liz is trying to make it as hard as possible to sell the cottage so she can stay there. I hope the owner doesn't put up with it and makes her pay to have the kitchen/bathroom restored to how they were when she moved in. Like it or not Liz, it's not your house; paying for renovations doesn't entitle you to live there and you can't afford to buy it
I imagine she's got the receipts for the £45k a bath and counter top cost...

Reactions: 5
Dreary attached. Astonishingly, it's more tit than usual and down to about a thousand words (probably fewer) due to a recycling box having been added. She is still pitching the "I shagged Mick Hutchence" line despite it being the most transparent lie. Her inability to read the room regarding any degree of believability is truly bewildering. Anyway, "enjoy"...
Sheesh. The newspaper "wouldn't help out with a ticket or train fare," so she bought her own. No, she didn't. As any journalist would have known, INXS had a publicist whose job was to put journalists on the guest list. And if LJ insisted on revewing in Glasgow rather than somewhere closer to London, the publicist would probably have sorted out a train ticket. It would depend on the tour budget, but as this apparently happened in the profligate '80s, someone at the record company would have waved it through.

One of Liz's mistakes is assuming that none of her readers know how the publishing, music or fashion industries work. Oh, Liz.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What dipstick would spend 45K on rented house?? Her Landlord lost the place too IMO, they should have made her sign a waiver that she didn’t get the price for these senseless renovations back?

Reactions: 8
Here's the original version of her night with MH, from 2009:

"The only star I did have some mild success with was the sex addict Michael Hutchence. I spent the night with him in his suite at the Dorchester, although because I wouldn’t take drugs, smoke a cigarette or drink, he ignored me completely, spending the entire time either on the phone to Australia or asleep."

So...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have we seen this?

'My hair fell out almost overnight!'

#
Wow! Interesting article. She has been warned about her hair loss by hairdressers for donkeys though. To say it happened overnight isn’t exactly true.

god the dreary was awful, just a rambling, incoherent and dishonest piece of crap. As for the brewing cystitis eurggh what a horrible thought, even though it is a load of nonsense, it is totally unacceptable for a Sunday magazine, gross

ETA and wtf is the separate list box of things Jones hates? Considering her column is pretty much a list of things she hates, why would we need another list?

Anyone can see that her hair is in god awful condition. She must have been ignoring expert advice for years and that’s the new eyebrows. Lordy.
Personally, I’d crop it short and bin the dye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.