Liz Jones #2 Nobody puts the Myla Thong in a corner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
probably to avoid comments as well, you really cannot throw this bilge at people and deny them a chance to comment, they just lose interest if they're supposed to just read this badly written, pile of dross, which is just the crazed imaginings of a bitter, nasty old hag. Most people only read the thing for the comments, no comments = no readers..bye Liz.
It seems someone has remembered to stick it on the main Online site at last!
If I were David's family, I would be getting quite seriously involved. It's evident she's after his flat and his inheritance and all these weeks of Fake Rockstar Bilge have been hopeless attempts to rekindle flame that she, herself, stamped out!
She's a hard-nosed, controlling harridan and needs stopping.

Reactions: 13
It seems someone has remembered to stick it on the main Online site at last!
If I were David's family, I would be getting quite seriously involved. It's evident she's after his flat and his inheritance and all these weeks of Fake Rockstar Bilge have been hopeless attempts to rekindle flame that she, herself, stamped out!
She's a hard-nosed, controlling harridan and needs stopping.
Who READS it online? I’m on the DM online every day and I’ve only ever read it in the back of my mum’s You magazine at the weekend 😂 Interested if there’s anyone who knows of LJ who doesn’t read the daily mail

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I always read it online. I’m sure I’d turn to stone if I physically picked up a Daily Mail/Mail on Sunday…😁
No comments yet though it has appeared. I only read it for the comments now so poor show.
It’s been late, no comments or hardly any comments getting through for months now. Does she have a say in moderating it?
Overall I hope it dies a quiet death, the obvious lie-telling and disrespect of her readers intelligence has reached warp speed.

Reactions: 8
The ‘We are no longer accepting comments on this article has appeared’.. hmm?
Before any comments were permitted.
This happened around the time of ‘Russellgate’ when she revealed too much about the London tour guide and I’m sure there was a delay to either the column and comments when Andrew G Doe complained.
Could it be there been another ‘Cease and Desist!’ Oh please let it be so! She so needs weighed, measured and found wanting.. she’s been playing her readers for fools of late😡

Reactions: 11
I imagine that many comments were just too negative to print, and although she apparently had permission from David, she does tell a lot of lies, and maybe he didn't expect his illness to be written about in such a derogatory way, and still harping on about fkn white pepper (think that was David) and the utter tripe about the rock star, think even the people at the mail can see that no one believes any of it, and she is apparently writing about her experiences, her alleged confessional journalism..NOT it's just beyond silly now and just gets more and more toxic..the liz moans section is just unnecessary and is basically just her being rude and nasty to whoever she pleases, no one wants to read that.

Reactions: 10
The ‘We are no longer accepting comments on this article has appeared’.. hmm?
Before any comments were permitted.
This happened around the time of ‘Russellgate’ when she revealed too much about the London tour guide and I’m sure there was a delay to either the column and comments when Andrew G Doe complained.
Could it be there been another ‘Cease and Desist!’ Oh please let it be so! She so needs weighed, measured and found wanting.. she’s been playing her readers for fools of late😡
Probably the Talbot Inn has complained (I notice she does not actually name them this week but has done previously) It must have done business a world of good to have it plastered all over the press that they allow 4 dogs, two of which are doubly incontinent by her own admission, into their bar and on their beds. I certainly wouldn't consider booking a room there thinking 2 dogs had pissed on the bed whether it is fantasy on her part or not

Reactions: 11
I know we have people on this forum who work or have worked for the press/magazines.@Mediastar ]@annabelle_bronstein .
Just a question in my ignorance.. when she presses send on her copy does she still have right to alter or remove details? Also can she personally prevent comments or interfere with moderation.
I’m just trying to work out whether it’s her interfering with the late arrival of the column and the zilch comments or it’s the Mail itself?

Reactions: 5
I know we have people on this forum who work or have worked for the press/magazines.@Mediastar ]@annabelle_bronstein .
Just a question in my ignorance.. when she presses send on her copy does she still have right to alter or remove details? Also can she personally prevent comments or interfere with moderation.
I’m just trying to work out whether it’s her interfering with the late arrival of the column and the zilch comments or it’s the Mail itself?
If it involves sensitive details about living people it would have to go by the lawyers and then subs would work on it to make it fit/make some sort of sense. Some authors and columnists get final approval on the subbed version, some don’t and are at the mercy of the subbing team, not sure what the deal is with her 😬

Reactions: 3
Probably the Talbot Inn has complained (I notice she does not actually name them this week but has done previously) It must have done business a world of good to have it plastered all over the press that they allow 4 dogs, two of which are doubly incontinent by her own admission, into their bar and on their beds. I certainly wouldn't consider booking a room there thinking 2 dogs had pissed on the bed whether it is fantasy on her part or not
Hmm yeah I did wonder about that. I love animals, but have really bad allergies, sorry but there's no way I would book (an expensive) room that I knew had just been inhabited by incontinent dogs ( or any dogs really) that had been sleeping on the bed..erm nope, no matter how much you are an animal advocate that is just not acceptable..even for other dog owners..do you really want them to pick up the previous occupants fleas..No, of course not, bloody stupid woman.

Reactions: 6
Hmm yeah I did wonder about that. I love animals, but have really bad allergies, sorry but there's no way I would book (an expensive) room that I knew had just been inhabited by incontinent dogs ( or any dogs really) that had been sleeping on the bed..erm nope, no matter how much you are an animal advocate that is just not acceptable..even for other dog owners..do you really want them to pick up the previous occupants fleas..No, of course not, bloody stupid woman.
I have dogs but they are not allowed on our bed and even if they were they most certainly would not be allowed on anyone elses

Reactions: 7
I think there's a certain amount to unpack here: I had a suspicious Dscrase had taken out a C&D as soon as she started to refer to him as "he cannot be named". The Talbot will have been on the blower as quickly as the estate agent was.
Let's say either DS or The Talbot saw the Drear yesterday (or endured the plodcast), the lawyers for DS *could* have stepped in, as could have those for The Talbot. I suspect either could be easily bought off, with "no comments" being part of the deal. Meh.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for that Annabelle and Mediastar. Only noticed that 5 comments were allowed through late last night then it closed off again..
Peculiar.
I’m not sure I even believe those heartfelt messages from David about his ailing health and how she deserves better?
I hope he’s sussed she maybe trying to get her mitts on the wonderful Mrs Scrace’s legacy? If he has wise friends around him or his sisters hopefully they’ll keep him away.

Quite how she retreats from these lurid fantasies of late, I don’t know. Return to writing about pets, the house move.. new imaginary male slides into her DM’s??
Re the Liz Moans section. Appalling. Leaves bad taste in mouth because it’s mostly just hitting at ordinary people doing their jobs..close it down.

Reactions: 10
Her column has had its day. I think it would be good for her if it was shut down. It just invites contempt.

Reactions: 9
Her column has had its day. I think it would be good for her if it was shut down. It just invites contempt.
Yep. Way past its sell by. Can’t think of any other column that has run this long! Can only assume it gets a load of hate-read hits so they keep it going 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Thanks for that Annabelle and Mediastar. Only noticed that 5 comments were allowed through late last night then it closed off again..
Peculiar.
I’m not sure I even believe those heartfelt messages from David about his ailing health and how she deserves better?
I hope he’s sussed she maybe trying to get her mitts on the wonderful Mrs Scrace’s legacy? If he has wise friends around him or his sisters hopefully they’ll keep him away.

Quite how she retreats from these lurid fantasies of late, I don’t know. Return to writing about pets, the house move.. new imaginary male slides into her DM’s??
Re the Liz Moans section. Appalling. Leaves bad taste in mouth because it’s mostly just hitting at ordinary people doing their jobs..close it down.
You'll have noticed the 'Rock Festival' has evaporated into the ether...

• Haha
You'll have noticed the 'Rock Festival' has evaporated into the ether...
That's also because we sussed out the only festival it could be, with the room overlooking the deerpark, then of course using Jim Kerr's schedule, gig the next day, but not at the festival with the room overlooking the deerpark (that's why Hugh Cornwell came into the equation cos he'splaying at the festival at the Pig in Bath...yup we can research and obliterate your nonsense in a few clicks Jug Ears...so do us all (and all of the people you eviscerate in print for no reason) a favour and just STFU and go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Highly doubt about them being fed vegan food, she can’t even be bothered to be vegan herself.

She’s just attention-seeking. It’s part of her “brand” to be eating-disordered and zany, and she uses (false) claims of veganism to bolster this.
Well she feeds the cats 'room temperature Prawns from M and S ( or was it waitrose?) so clearly they aren't vegan!

I'm rather baffled by this week's offering. She has repeatedly said recently that David is 'blocked blocked blocked' yet she decides to email him to give him one last chance before she sleeps with the much lusted over FRS?? If David had said yes, I want you back, I love you madly and can't live without you' would she really have walked out on the FRS? Or was she just being cruel and taunting David? And as for the cystitis, hasn't she got to her age without working out how to avoid it yet?

Last edited:
Well she feeds the cats 'room temperature Prawns from M and S ( or was it waitrose?) so clearly they aren't vegan!

I'm rather baffled by this week's offering. She has repeatedly said recently that David is 'blocked blocked blocked' yet she decides to email him to give him one last chance before she sleeps with the much lusted over FRS?? If David had said yes, I want you back, I love you madly and can't live without you' would she really have walked out on the FRS? Or was she just being cruel and taunting David? And as for the cystitis, hasn't she got to her age without working out how to avoid it yet?
Well, I understand the bafflement but the FRS doesn’t actually exist in any relation to Liz Jones at all. He’s her figment? Handy for creating column inches. She tends to write about Cystitis a lot.. she equates it with a heavy sex session( which is also a fantasy). She may have been drinking too much fruit juice though or Cremant?
Just my opinion but I don’t believe the David exchange either. She’s way too much hassle for a man in his seventies, with family, children and friends. He’s far from perfect but he deserves a rest from her histrionics?
No she’s still a shuffling poo, moaning and eating ‘Bircher’ muesli, alone for the most part with her unruly dogs. Tapping more deliberate lies out each week.. At some level she knows her readers aren’t buying it but she simply can’t stop?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.