Liz Jones #2 Nobody puts the Myla Thong in a corner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no chance Dscrace is going to see her. This is, transparently, part of her ongoing attempt to coerce some sort of response from him. He's the *only* thing she's got to write about and, while he refuses to play ball, she's getting increasingly desperate!

Reactions: 6
@shushablay I don't even believe she had a relationship with David. I think he was on the payroll, what man would let her print what she did unless he was getting something out of it? And NO, I don't mean her body 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it probably was real initially, and then getting rid of her was difficult, from what I understand all of his friends, which he does have, didn't like her and wouldn't invite her to events as they knew she would write about it, in a disparaging and often dishonest way. I think now though he has truly told her to F off, but she's still writing about him anyway, he probably just ignores it, because he and his genuine friends know that it's a load of BS

Reactions: 4
And once again comments are closed ... so much for "award-winning columnist" Lizzie, looks like they're ashamed of you, they don't allow comments and they won't put your DIARY up on the main site with the rest

Reactions: 9
And once again comments are closed ... so much for "award-winning columnist" Lizzie, looks like they're ashamed of you, they don't allow comments and they won't put your DIARY up on the main site with the rest
I hope that this is the Daily Mail’s way of getting rid of her. There is no point of the column unless the comments are allowed?
I wondered if she was trying to re-invent her readership by censoring the old,wise favourite commenters and hoping for some new starry eyed acolytes? No. I think the games up, she’s been relegated to the sub bench. No longer does the column appear early on a Sunday
morning and whoever’s controlling it ensures there’s no comments.
She’s fading into her own obscurity.

Reactions: 5
I don't understand her frequent references to cystisis - she seems almost proud of the fact that she regularly gets an infection that needs medical attention. She's not that sexually active, so what is she trying to infer?

Reactions: 10
Second week with comments not permitted. Timed perfectly with the resurrection of the FRS. I wonder if that’s significant. Poor Nigel from Dorset must be going insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oofft yes the hideous pink conran sofa, which had been chewed on and probably peed on by the dogs and she still wanted £400 for it, yeah right

• Haha
oofft yes the hideous pink conran sofa, which had been chewed on and probably peed on by the dogs and she still wanted £400 for it, yeah right
Don't forget the designer sunglasses with the embedded... matter... around the jug-ear end of the arms...

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Well, well, well... I'm sure we all recall how Bebb was flogging off Jonesey's family silver on Ebay (I suspect failing to keep HMRC in the loop)? Well, they evidently moved 'offshore' to try and keep the trail cold. Flogging boots in Poland? Whatever next?

Attachments

• Wow
I don't understand her frequent references to cystisis - she seems almost proud of the fact that she regularly gets an infection that needs medical attention. She's not that sexually active, so what is she trying to infer?
You would think that someone of her age would have figured out by now the things you can do to help prevent getting cystitis!

Well, well, well... I'm sure we all recall how Bebb was flogging off Jonesey's family silver on Ebay (I suspect failing to keep HMRC in the loop)? Well, they evidently moved 'offshore' to try and keep the trail cold. Flogging boots in Poland? Whatever next?
Wowzer. Well spotted. I’m sure it’s going to come to these desperate measures again. Hopefully David’s sisters have the measure of her regarding any inheritance money forth coming.
You would think that someone of her age would have figured out by now the things you can do to help prevent getting cystitis!
You’d think wouldn’t you. It’s a kind of badge of honour to her, given her stunted teenage ways, like lovebites and carpet burns? She mentions it so often to suggest she’s still sexually active and ‘moist’ as she also repeats?
Thing is, let’s hope she’s heading to a pharmacy pronto. Recurrent cystitis does no favour to kidneys especially as she’s in mid sixties. What’s a kidney to Liz though?

Reactions: 3
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay has a series of Halloween themed events every year, always based around a different character / storyline. One year their "mascot" was a fictional rock singer who murdered her ex-boyfriend for dumping her and now had a habit of kidnapping and torturing male fans (you could walk through a maze and have an actress chase you etc.) This is what I think of when Liz pulls her FRS groupie act except, well, she has about three fans: Nic, Nige from Dorset, and Nic writing under an alias

• Haha
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay has a series of Halloween themed events every year, always based around a different character / storyline. One year their "mascot" was a fictional rock singer who murdered her ex-boyfriend for dumping her and now had a habit of kidnapping and torturing male fans (you could walk through a maze and have an actress chase you etc.) This is what I think of when Liz pulls her FRS groupie act except, well, she has about three fans: Nic, Nige from Dorset, and Nic writing under an alias
Nige is actually a remarkably slow-burn troll account. Whoever writes it has remarkable patience and only lets the cat out of the bag about twice a year. A real genius.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
FTFY. :)

• Haha
Weird how she seems to have alienated all her family too? She must be truly awful 😆

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.