Liz Jones #2 Nobody puts the Myla Thong in a corner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well if she has hidden assets during her bankruptcy she'd better hope it doesn't come to light or she could end up with in prison, like Boris Becker.

Reactions: 5
She is over on Twitter adding petrol to the fire about tax divisions? She believes that she as a ‘Childless woman’ should be given a lump sum of cash at 60( she’s 64).. to make up for all the women with children/ families she has supported in her life. She hasn’t bleeping supported me ever.
She’s so glaringly uneducated, responds to headlines, impulsive that she cannot view both sides of a debate objectively.
Absolutely no in depth knowledge of World or current UK politics, no desire to read further, no curiosity about anyone else’s life other than her own small bubble.
Her bubble is floating precariously on the Sea of Disaster and she’s too dense to even realise it.

Reactions: 13
She is over on Twitter adding petrol to the fire about tax divisions? She believes that she as a ‘Childless woman’ should be given a lump sum of cash at 60( she’s 64).. to make up for all the women with children/ families she has supported in her life. She hasn’t bleeping supported me ever.
She’s so glaringly uneducated, responds to headlines, impulsive that she cannot view both sides of a debate objectively.
Absolutely no in depth knowledge of World or current UK politics, no desire to read further, no curiosity about anyone else’s life other than her own small bubble.
Her bubble is floating precariously on the Sea of Disaster and she’s too dense to even realise it.
As someone who was bankrupted by HMRC for not paying her taxes, one does wonder of the brassiness of her stringy neck...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She believes that she as a ‘Childless woman’ should be given a lump sum of cash at 60( she’s 64).. to make up for all the women with children/ families she has supported in her life
yet ironically it was the HMRC that brought about her bankruptcy so no, she didn't pay for all these women and children, she didn't pay it at all, hence the proceedings, therefore if she actually has a hidden stash, to avoid paying her outstanding tax bill, then she should most definitely be investigated, and face the consequences if guilty. Like I say Boris Becker is currently doing 3 years for the same thing, and he was a well known sports personality who was generally held in good esteem (though all his ex's, and their children may disagree) but I've read stuff that most of them are still behind him because he is a decent and hard working man, who achieved great success, he's done a lot more than jug ears so why the hell should she get away with. Just remembered her get out when she was asked about items she mentioned in the dreary, some of which may have been valuable or cost a lot of money, beauty treatments, designer clothes etc and her crap excuse was that she had to portray herself as a particular type of person for her column, but it wasn't actually true, she really was skint...and then proceeds to say she gets hate because she only writes the truth..no you fkn don't...stupid woman.

Reactions: 11
22-07-04-22-17-16-278_deco.jpg

Vaccinations don't prevent COVID so there's no point in having one and you shouldn't wear a mask because she's PROFOUNDLY DEAF and it has something to do with rape in Bosnia and she just doesn't believe in putting things in her body - unless it's fillers, eyebrow transplants, surgical implements for a facelift etc etc. Yes she really has convinced herself she's this maverick lone voice of wisdom and it's pathetic

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
yet ironically it was the HMRC that brought about her bankruptcy so no, she didn't pay for all these women and children, she didn't pay it at all, hence the proceedings, therefore if she actually has a hidden stash, to avoid paying her outstanding tax bill, then she should most definitely be investigated, and face the consequences if guilty. Like I say Boris Becker is currently doing 3 years for the same thing, and he was a well known sports personality who was generally held in good esteem (though all his ex's, and their children may disagree) but I've read stuff that most of them are still behind him because he is a decent and hard working man, who achieved great success, he's done a lot more than jug ears so why the hell should she get away with. Just remembered her get out when she was asked about items she mentioned in the dreary, some of which may have been valuable or cost a lot of money, beauty treatments, designer clothes etc and her crap excuse was that she had to portray herself as a particular type of person for her column, but it wasn't actually true, she really was skint...and then proceeds to say she gets hate because she only writes the truth..no you fkn don't...stupid woman.
Go check out katie price's wiki for another non-tax-payer, only she seems to get away with everything
At least this one was nabbed and prosecuted!

Reactions: 9
Technically Jonesie is still waiting for her bankruptcy to be discharged? It will still be on her credit file ( remains for six years) and she was declared in May 2017. No one will lend her a bean until post May 2023 so I’m truly mystified where she was going to get a mortgage from? I think that’s another lie.
It’s not a case of just paying any debt off, she may have done that through earnings. It’s a case of legally being unable to remove it from file until the six years has passed.
Here’s the original article when she declared.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yeah I suspected the mortgage offer was a lie, quite apart from being 64, she has a really crap credit history, which as you say @Origen will not be reset til at least 2023. The fact there are plenty of properties she could buy with 200k ok not her ice cream coloured (whatever the heck that means) buildings in London, but the further away you go, you can get some really decent places. Yes, I do think that the housing market is out of control and people with average salaries don't have a hope in hell of buying something, but yet again all that jug ears does is moan..oh I've only got 200k I can't even afford a caravan, what a load of crap, but that's the norm for her.

Reactions: 10
Re her bankruptcy. Presumably she was using Nic as a conduit to buying stuff? Nic must have had credit cards that she was using on LJ’s behalf or indeed that Liz was using. How did she pay for the 45K improvements to her home? How does she book into Soho Boutique hotels. It would be highly unlikely that she could have a credit card as an undischarged bankruptee .
Some poorer people are not even allowed debit cards?
Re her stashing cash. Yeah I see that.. after declaring herself bankrupt she appeared to pay off debts she owed fairly quickly. Then began the gradual climb again to her everyday designer lifestyle. She’s back to living well, perhaps again beyond her means but there is no way in hell she’s getting a mortgage anytime soon. If ever.

You know if you felt confident enough to call yourself the new ‘BenJ Lo’ .. ‘ you know people get back together etc etc.. if your next piece was about ‘Getting Married’ again.. you’re dropping cowsheds of manure about Jim Kerr being your squeeze and he (even with bills is a multi millionaire?)
Why are you bleating about a rented cottage?
Why are you envious of pink houses in Nottinghill?
Surely having landed the Rockstar your worries are at an end.. wouldn’t he help you out even for a couple of shags? Cos she does shag on the promise of money?
Oh you like to pay your own way.. yeah right?
I do not believe Jim Kerr has even read an article she has written, he may have been in a room with her 15 years ago but all the rest is detritus.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know if you felt confident enough to call yourself the new ‘BenJ Lo’ .. ‘ you know people get back together etc etc.. if your next piece was about ‘Getting Married’ again.. you’re dropping cowsheds of manure about Jim Kerr being your squeeze and he (even with bills is a multi millionaire?)
Why are you bleating about a rented cottage?
Why are you envious of pink houses in Nottinghill?
Surely having landed the Rockstar your worries are at an end.. wouldn’t he help you out even for a couple of shags? Cos she does shag on the promise of money?
Oh you like to pay your own way.. yeah right?
I do not believe Jim Kerr has even read an article she has written, he may have been in a room with her 15 years ago but all the rest is detritus.
If the stories are true that his lawyer sent her a cease-and-desist order, then Kerr clearly has read her articles.

If the stories are true that his lawyer sent her a cease-and-desist order, then Kerr clearly has read her articles.

Nope, she told us the FRS had sent her a cease and desist to stop talking about their relationship, and everyone thought it was JK, the more I think about it, it's more likely that she was looking for a way out of that story arc, simply because it was becoming ridiculous and there wad no way she could name him...BECAUSE HE DOES NOT EXIST..and the more her readers questioned it and the more people began to dig..the FRS disappeared in the same magical puff of smoke that he first appeared in.

Not sure she had any such legal missive, that is just another figment of her imagination, firstly to give a reason why she couldn't talk about him anymore and to use it as another arc of "but I am a writer, writers write, so I will write about you, even if it is a load of bollocks, I don't care..

Probably Wembley Arena knowing our Liz.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nope, she told us the FRS had sent her a cease and desist to stop talking about their relationship, and everyone thought it was JK, the more I think about it, it's more likely that she was looking for a way out of that story arc, simply because it was becoming ridiculous and there wad no way she could name him...BECAUSE HE DOES NOT EXIST..and the more her readers questioned it and the more people began to dig..the FRS disappeared in the same magical puff of smoke that he first appeared in.

Not sure she had any such legal missive, that is just another figment of her imagination, firstly to give a reason why she couldn't talk about him anymore and to use it as another arc of "but I am a writer, writers write, so I will write about you, even if it is a load of bollocks, I don't care..

I understand that LJ is not having a relationship with any rock star. But it's pretty common knowledge that she received a cease-and-desist letter from Jim Kerr's lawyers, because she was IMPLYING they were in a relationship. He asked her to stop doing that because he was already in a relationship. Having received the cease-and-desist, Liz mentioned it in her column, but changed a pertinent detail.

She pretended that the letter had been issued because Kerr - her supposed boyfriend - wanted her to stop mentioning the relationship because he wanted it to remain private. In actual fact, the letter told her to stop pretending Kerr was her boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can expect another one soon, now she's writing that they're back together and HE GAVE HER CYSTITIS and still implying it's Kerr - who is still with his long term partner. Maybe she introduced stuff like the "much younger girlfriend" story as a form of plausible deniability but still

Has anyone else told us about this cease and desist from JK though apart from Jones? Has anyone got a link to something official that proves JK or anyone for that matter actually sent her a cease and desist? or did she just say that as a way of killing off the FRS, sorry, can't write about him anymore, he sent a cease and desist. I'm just not sure I believe her, obviously would love it, if it was true, but she's known for lying about so many things, was this just another thing to draw interest.

It's only common knowledge because Jones wrote about and at that time lots of people were interested in who the FRS was and there was a lot of discussion on the site for mums, that doesn't make it true though

Reactions: 3
Her official story for ending the relationship with the Rock Star was that she dumped him for cheating on her, so technically she didn't need to lie about a C&D

Reactions: 4
fair enough she didn't need to lie, but she does anyway, and I'm not sure she would even mention a cease and desist if it was in any way linked to JK's lawyers saying none of it is true our client has never had a relationship with Jones, I think that was just what people thought it could be even though Jones said it was to stop her discussing their relationship. who knows she's a liar who lies and there never was a rock star.

Reactions: 4
fair enough she didn't need to lie, but she does anyway, and I'm not sure she would even mention a cease and desist if it was in any way linked to JK's lawyers saying none of it is true our client has never had a relationship with Jones, I think that was just what people thought it could be even though Jones said it was to stop her discussing their relationship. who knows she's a liar who lies and there never was a rock star.
All true ... she does not understand "when in a hole, stop digging"

• Haha
I don't believe there was ever a C&D and when she binned him for shagging someone else she swiftly moved on, never referring to being betrayed again. Patently neither ever happened. Increasingly bizarre behaviour. She thought she'd snared Scrace, but he got away (which she cannot forgive him for) and now she's in a weird twilight zone of no life, no prospects, no future.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.