Liz Jones #2 Nobody puts the Myla Thong in a corner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe there was ever a C&D and when she binned him for shagging someone else she swiftly moved on, never referring to being betrayed again. Patently neither ever happened. Increasingly bizarre behaviour. She thought she'd snared Scrace, but he got away (which she cannot forgive him for) and now she's in a weird twilight zone of no life, no prospects, no future.
Yeah,I’m coming to the view that there was no Cease and Desist too. I personally think that she got a bit of column interest for implying stuff about Michael Hutchence initially. She used it again but this time gave lots of red herrings about Kerr. It’s interesting psychologically that she sees herself this way.. a kind of tantalising chief groupie to an ageing Rock Star?
There’s two articles- one week apart from the archives. In one she meets Patsy Kensit at a hair salon. The following week she writes about meeting his ex wife a ‘known beauty’.
I believe it to be fiction but boy she really got involved in her delusion for a while..
So I agree her life is poo scraping boredom just now. David has gone. So hence the intermittent bouts of cystitis with the FRS.
David was seriously important to her, she could, despite her dissatisfaction with him claim to be ‘in a relationship’. She has no empathy for him( for no one really) but he was a chess piece, a kind of ageing knight that she could push around.
She’s imploding really?

Reactions: 10
I hadn't done the last couple of plodcasts sorry as I'm getting married next month and v busy - but DEAR HEAVENS "Liz is at it again, with two men on the go at once!"

We get a live reaction to Liz and Nic watching BoJo's resignation speech. They're both fans of Carrie. Liz thinks Boris was "bigging himself up" during the speech. There's a lot of "awww, poor Boris/Carrie" but Liz acknowledges that people were angry that they followed the rules during the lockdowns and he didn't. Liz says, "everyone thinks I'm lowbrow because I wear nice clothes and watch Love Island" and brags that everyone should have listened to her in 2019 when she wrote this week's archive column. They're happy for Carrie "getting her life back", Liz asks if the designer wallpaper will have to be steamed off and brags that she single-handedly paid for it because she pays SO MUCH TAX. She's such a profligate arse-kisser she probably would volunteer to pay for Boris' wallpaper herself.

Archive column is about "when all you idiots chose Boris, you should have listened to Lizzie." It's about the final vote-off between Boris and Jeremy Hunt back in 2019. Contains the line: "where's the mop top? Where?" referring to him being late, and "it was as though we'd married the man, then got to the honeymoon suite to discover he picks his feet." WTF. She says he has "back fat." She says Jeremy Hunt sent her a personal text to thank her for the article and this "reversed her menopause." I thought she had never had the menopause?

Liz announces the Mail+ app was re-branded this week, oh joyous day. She and Nic run through their favourite podcast catchphrases for the benefit of new listeners: "BLOCKED!" "Chippy!" etc. She says "I'm anti-all the menopause campaigning and PROFESSORS have STUCK UP FOR ME and said it's a way to sell drugs." Quick reminder for context: some professors published an article in the BMJ - with no reference to Liz, and probably sent for publication before she'd said anything - arguing against "treating the menopause as a disease." Said article was widely criticised on the basis that its arguments sounded a lot like good old-fashioned sexist dismissal of women's concerns. Liz repeats that she's the real feminist here because talking about the menopause makes women "unemployable."

She also discusses "antidotes" and "Miranda Priestly Moments" i.e. when they're rude to service staff. Liz sneers that if you don't know who Miranda Priestly is, you should be listening to a podcast about politics or the menopause, horror! She drones on about David Cassidy for a while. Nic says that Liz cancelled a meeting with her to discuss the podcast because Nic did not respond right away, on account of being in the shower. It's exactly what Meghan Markle would do, Liz is JUST LIKE Meghan and they have the same hair (except Meghan's isn't falling out and is its natural colour rather than Midnight Sucking Void.) Nic says she's Liz's Harry, fuelling the fires of speculation yet again.

Liz is misogynistic about the girlfriends of tennis players, especially Morgan Riddle (who's dating Taylor Fritz) because she has plumped-up lips and false eyelashes. This is Morgan Riddle. I wonder why dear Lizzie doesn't like her? Liz read a buzzy new book about "marital hatred", which posits that - as the title suggests - married couples secretly hate each other. Liz doesn't want her husband to think bad things about her, but she is allowed to do it because she's always right and always justified. Then, withour a shred of self-awareness she goes on to quote the author's theory that this is because western society is too selfish. Of course Liz is superior because she vented her spleen about Nirpal in public, and there's some good old bashing of him yet again.

Nic talks about watching the new movie Elvis and abuse of famous people. Liz references loving the Beach Boys ... please stay away from our own Andrew G Doe. Nic says that "if there is a narcissist in your life it ruins your life", no comment. Liz intends to use the podcast to "drive traffic to her column", good luck with that. After an interruption from Mini Puppy, the full-grown elderly dog who "always needs a poo", Liz announces that the column is about her "double parking her exes" ie dating both David and the FRS at the same time. She "dangled a sweetener" to get David to stay with her for a "birthday weekend" in the Yorkshire Dales. More TMI from the less than lovely Liz as she references David giving her oral sex and that she doesn't have issues with vaginal dryness.

Liz claims that she's due to go and see the FRS play a "warm-up gig" before a "big summer festival" and that she hasn't "double parked" since she slept with Nirpal while still dating "Osama Bin Laden lookalike." That's not what she was saying in May 2021. She's annoyed that the room the FRS booked for them has multiple beds, and that he asked her not to bring the dogs because one of them kept growling all night. Liz goes "Do you mean GRACE KELLY?" More like Felicity Huffman. The FRS referred to David as "white pepper man." She reads out her Liz Moans - "I love moaning." Ya don't say.

Fan mail: "Amanda" (Nic) asks who Liz's favourite celebrity to interview was, a ruse for Liz to ramble about Marie Helvin again. "Mark from Southend" asks what Liz would do if she weren't a writer, she says she would want to work in a post office. Imagine that face staring at you across the counter when you just want to send a parcel or renew your passport.

Morten Harket Mentions: at least three

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hadn't done the last couple of plodcasts sorry as I'm getting married next month and v busy - but DEAR HEAVENS "Liz is at it again, with two men on the go at once!"

We get a live reaction to Liz and Nic watching BoJo's resignation speech. They're both fans of Carrie. Liz thinks Boris was "bigging himself up" during the speech. There's a lot of "awww, poor Boris/Carrie" but Liz acknowledges that people were angry that they followed the rules during the lockdowns and he didn't. Liz says, "everyone thinks I'm lowbrow because I wear nice clothes and watch Love Island" and brags that everyone should have listened to her in 2019 when she wrote this week's archive column. They're happy for Carrie "getting her life back", Liz asks if the designer wallpaper will have to be steamed off and brags that she single-handedly paid for it because she pays SO MUCH TAX. She's such a profligate arse-kisser she probably would volunteer to pay for Boris' wallpaper herself.

Archive column is about "when all you idiots chose Boris, you should have listened to Lizzie." It's about the final vote-off between Boris and Jeremy Hunt back in 2019. Contains the line: "where's the mop top? Where?" referring to him being late, and "it was as though we'd married the man, then got to the honeymoon suite to discover he picks his feet." WTF. She says he has "back fat." She says Jeremy Hunt sent her a personal text to thank her for the article and this "reversed her menopause." I thought she had never had the menopause?

Liz announces the Mail+ app was re-branded this week, oh joyous day. She and Nic run through their favourite podcast catchphrases for the benefit of new listeners: "BLOCKED!" "Chippy!" etc. She says "I'm anti-all the menopause campaigning and PROFESSORS have STUCK UP FOR ME and said it's a way to sell drugs." Quick reminder for context: some professors published an article in the BMJ - with no reference to Liz, and probably sent for publication before she'd said anything - arguing against "treating the menopause as a disease." Said article was widely criticised on the basis that its arguments sounded a lot like good old-fashioned sexist dismissal of women's concerns. Liz repeats that she's the real feminist here because talking about the menopause makes women "unemployable."

She also discusses "antidotes" and "Miranda Priestly Moments" i.e. when they're rude to service staff. Liz sneers that if you don't know who Miranda Priestly is, you should be listening to a podcast about politics or the menopause, horror! She drones on about David Cassidy for a while. Nic says that Liz cancelled a meeting with her to discuss the podcast because Nic did not respond right away, on account of being in the shower. It's exactly what Meghan Markle would do, Liz is JUST LIKE Meghan and they have the same hair (except Meghan's isn't falling out and is its natural colour rather than Midnight Sucking Void.) Nic says she's Liz's Harry, fuelling the fires of speculation yet again.

Liz is misogynistic about the girlfriends of tennis players, especially Morgan Riddle (who's dating Taylor Fritz) because she has plumped-up lips and false eyelashes. This is Morgan Riddle. I wonder why dear Lizzie doesn't like her? Liz read a buzzy new book about "marital hatred", which posits that - as the title suggests - married couples secretly hate each other. Liz doesn't want her husband to think bad things about her, but she is allowed to do it because she's always right and always justified. Then, withour a shred of self-awareness she goes on to quote the author's theory that this is because western society is too selfish. Of course Liz is superior because she vented her spleen about Nirpal in public, and there's some good old bashing of him yet again.

Nic talks about watching the new movie Elvis and abuse of famous people. Liz references loving the Beach Boys ... please stay away from our own Andrew G Doe. Nic says that "if there is a narcissist in your life it ruins your life", no comment. Liz intends to use the podcast to "drive traffic to her column", good luck with that. After an interruption from Mini Puppy, the full-grown elderly dog who "always needs a poo", Liz announces that the column is about her "double parking her exes" ie dating both David and the FRS at the same time. She "dangled a sweetener" to get David to stay with her for a "birthday weekend" in the Yorkshire Dales. More TMI from the less than lovely Liz as she references David giving her oral sex and that she doesn't have issues with vaginal dryness.

Liz claims that she's due to go and see the FRS play a "warm-up gig" before a "big summer festival" and that she hasn't "double parked" since she slept with Nirpal while still dating "Osama Bin Laden lookalike." That's not what she was saying in May 2021. She's annoyed that the room the FRS booked for them has multiple beds, and that he asked her not to bring the dogs because one of them kept growling all night. Liz goes "Do you mean GRACE KELLY?" More like Felicity Huffman. The FRS referred to David as "white pepper man." She reads out her Liz Moans - "I love moaning." Ya don't say.

Fan mail: "Amanda" (Nic) asks who Liz's favourite celebrity to interview was, a ruse for Liz to ramble about Marie Helvin again. "Mark from Southend" asks what Liz would do if she weren't a writer, she says she would want to work in a post office. Imagine that face staring at you across the counter when you just want to send a parcel or renew your passport.

Mazel tov!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Thanks for that Witchy. I cannot even imagine the Dreary this week😧
Congratulations on your coming Wedding!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Thank you and congratulations, wishing you happiness for the future x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
"Liz references loving the Beach Boys ..."

Oh, FFS...

And many congrats on your impending nuptuals.

• Haha
  • Heart
In which Liz tries to furiously backtrack her last few columns and podcasts, whist simultaneously pretending to be shagging both the FRS and David, even though one of them doesn't exist and the other one has told her to duck off.

What an absolute crapfest that was..I think it was deliberately all over the place so that the majority of readers will be so confused that they will miss the obvious contradictions, and the ever changing narrative, because she knows that she's been caught telling lies...again.

Can't even begin to unpack that pile of BS right now, going to get coffee, lots of it, my brain has just lost several IQ points trying to unravel that drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Congratulations @witchofwestbyfleet ! ❤
regarding the diary, we had this identical ‘scenario’ back in 2013 (or thereabouts)
A ‘love triangle’ featuring David & The FRS - AND the same phrase ‘double parking’ was employed.
I know we’ve been saying this for eons, but she literally has run out of things to write about.
It’s just insulting now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Congratulations @witchofwestbyfleet ! ❤
regarding the diary, we had this identical ‘scenario’ back in 2013 (or thereabouts)
A ‘love triangle’ featuring David & The FRS - AND the same phrase ‘double parking’ was employed.
I know we’ve been saying this for eons, but she literally has run out of things to write about.
It’s just insulting now.
But why are the Sunday Mail still employing her? Surely to god they can find someone more entertaining than her, let's face it anyone could be more entertaining than her. several people on here for a start! Now they've done away with the comments there's just no point. It makes you wonder if anyone in charge actually reads her crapfests.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes :D

But why are the Sunday Mail still employing her? Surely to god they can find someone more entertaining than her, let's face it anyone could be more entertaining than her. several people on here for a start! Now they've done away with the comments there's just no point. It makes you wonder if anyone in charge actually reads her crapfests.
Elizabeth Day quit writing for them as she "wanted to create the space to become a mother" but they've still got Rosie Green, who writes about being a "sexy older woman" and is a lot more engaging, and less repulsive, than Liz. I'm sure they could find any number of columnists that could cover similar ground as Liz - a stylish woman that lives in the countryside and keeps animals is very much do-able

'm sure they could find any number of columnists that could cover similar ground as Liz - a stylish woman that lives in the countryside and keeps animals is very much do-able
Whilst actually caring for and looking after the animals properly, with their best interests at heart..not hers. Oh and actually write about things that people want to read about..cystitis..eurggh...noooooooooo. her bodily functions, NOPE, it's not even to do with her age, I'm 55 and totally understand,that as we age, we have different issues to deal with, and we all change, priorities change, our bodies change, our hopes and dreams change, and most of us accept that our lives are not the same as they were 20 or 30 years ago, and whilst we may realise that perhaps we didn't appreciate our youth as we should have done, we are pretty much ok with our choices and decisions, as they have led us to be who we are today, and the people that are in our lives as a result of those decisions

Jug ears is an empty vessel with only her 1 paid employee to give her any attention

Reactions: 9
She's 44 and single so might be looking at egg and/or sperm donation, IVF etc. or adoption, all of which take up a lot of time, energy and money so I guess she wanted to focus on that

Be interesting to see if comments permitted today or indeed if the latest column appears late again? I’ve downloaded app, went into ‘You’ section and it’s still last weeks effort.
Possibly wise to have my breakfast first given the references to cystitis and oral sex with Scracie. 🤮
An image popped up in my mind of an elderly Boy Scout trying to get a spark out of rubbing some dry twigs together!

• Haha
I already had a look and can't find the online version, but considering it's a total farce, I'd be surprised if it appears and that comments are allowed. Just went back and read the column again from mediastar as I thought I had misread something, but nope, I didn't, when she's ranting on about the FRS not remembering the names of her collies, she "says" I know the names of all of your children, except for the small one, to which the FRS "replies" oh that's a grandchild and I have no idea either...err what?? yet again, that is her narrative, very few people wouldn't know the name of their grandchildren ffs stupid cow

I already had a look and can't find the online version, but considering it's a total farce, I'd be surprised if it appears and that comments are allowed. Just went back and read the column again from mediastar as I thought I had misread something, but nope, I didn't, when she's ranting on about the FRS not remembering the names of her collies, she "says" I know the names of all of your children, except for the small one, to which the FRS "replies" oh that's a grandchild and I have no idea either...err what?? yet again, that is her narrative, very few people wouldn't know the name of their grandchildren ffs stupid cow
Yeah about three months ago Kerr described how his twin grandsons like to watch football with him and Yumi in Taormina? He hasn’t forgotten their names.
All this faux jonesie risqueness mentions of ‘being on top in the deer room’,oral sex ,the perpetual cystitis.. wow it’s wearing thin.( a bit like her vjay I bet!)
The actual shock value is David being still prepared to visit her after she wrote a book ( thinly veiled!) about plotting to murder him?😧
He’s such an old reprobate, the promise of gin and a veggie pilaf and he’s anybodys. Er.. watch that pilaf David!
Question. Does David know that the FRS doesn’t exist. First time round in 2013 he seemed gullible, his ego was boosted by the fact she pretended to shag a man ‘who filled stadiums’
This time round. I’m not convinced he even cares.. she can invent what she likes as long as he gets a weekend away! I think Nic’s the same, it’s all fiction but it pays her wages.

It's on the main Mail site now. And what an eyesore it is: references to masturbation, oral sex with David, and "the hotel charges more if the third person in your room is an adult? What sort of establishment is this?" One that charges more for adults than children, like pretty much everywhere else? It is normal to go on group holidays with friends, siblings etc and share a room

" What sort of establishment is this?" One that charges more for adults than children, like pretty much everywhere else? It is normal to go on group holidays with friends, siblings etc and share a room
She wouldn't know that though would she, having no friends or siblings that would want to go on holiday with her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Origen but is David actually going to see her, we only have her word for that and lets be real that's not worth much. I think that David will know the truth about the non existent rock star, she was in a relationship with him, nearly got married (lucky escape David) so he's bound to have found out that he's not real, she could hardly not tell her fiance his name, and I think he was taken in by her, for quite a while, so has kept her secret, would love a tell all column from David, I'm sure that would be an eye-opener.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.