Liz Jones #2 Nobody puts the Myla Thong in a corner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of hair removal she does, like a bleeping yeti.
Why doesn't she get laser treatment if she spends all that time waxing? She's dark hair pale skin so perfect candidate- she'd never have to worry again! :)

Reactions: 4
Yet another week in which the Diary is not visible early on, and the MoL still showing last Sunday’s…I’ll wager there’ll be no comments allowed again too. How coincidental that this has happened with the reintroduction of the FRS. Needs to be put out to pasture pronto. Jones’ rambles on nonsensically worse than ever, and this unnecessary insertion of the ‘loathes’ bit is just wtf?

Reactions: 8
yeah I just had a look for it too, hopefully it's in its dying days
Fingers crossed 🤞 eh? Jones is sometimes so offensive, I can’t believe she hasn’t been ‘cancelled’ to be honest. With the focus on anti bullying for example, her diatribes at hapless service personnel make for uncomfortable reading, especially as she writes as if it’s something to be lauded. I’ll never forget the one where she crowed about getting a Top Shop assistant sacked by going directly to Philip Green. She’s truly hateful.

Reactions: 7
yes that puzzles me too, people get cancelled for far less, a tweet they posted 10 yrs ago, that isn't even that bad, can only assume it's because so few people read her crap, that the usual woke brigade are not even aware of her.

As for that comment about booking the spa and the face threader (or whatever) was not available and she brushes it off with "she could be part time, on strike or dead..I don't know" what a callous and unnecessary thing to say, she's a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 10
Fingers crossed 🤞 eh? Jones is sometimes so offensive, I can’t believe she hasn’t been ‘cancelled’ to be honest. With the focus on anti bullying for example, her diatribes at hapless service personnel make for uncomfortable reading, especially as she writes as if it’s something to be lauded. I’ll never forget the one where she crowed about getting a Top Shop assistant sacked by going directly to Philip Green. She’s truly hateful.
Wow what happened with Phillip green? I can’t imagine he’d care enough about a shop assistant being unhelpful etc

I found this:
The offensiveness is off the charts. Mocking someone’s accent. Using ‘special needs’
as an insult.

I can’t find the Top Shop thing about Jones getting someone fired by going straight to ‘the top’ so to speak - I’m sure I didn’t imagine it. Maybe someone else can recall it?
However, a search reveals plenty of articles about LJ being absolutely horrific to service people, like the one above.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
omg that was awful, she is terrible and notably the opinions of the readers are much the same, this was the best rated comment "

Maybe your next article should be on rude, snobby and unreasonable customers, since you clearly have plenty of experience in that department."

I can’t find the Top Shop thing about Jones getting someone fired by going straight to ‘the top’ so to speak - I’m sure I didn’t imagine it. Maybe someone else can recall it?
Yes I do remember it, I think she was trying to return something without a receipt

Reactions: 6
I found this:
The offensiveness is off the charts. Mocking someone’s accent. Using ‘special needs’
as an insult.

However, a search reveals plenty of articles about LJ being absolutely horrific to service people, like the one above.
In this article Liz references going to a training event at a beauty salon to get a pedicure from a student and of course was vile about it in print. Said student subsequently wrote about it in comments on another site (here - note main site is no longer active so use this link - scroll down to final two comments by Paige.) Liz truly doesn't seem to understand or care that there are real people involved

• Sad
In this article Liz references going to a training event at a beauty salon to get a pedicure from a student and of course was vile about it in print. Said student subsequently wrote about it in comments on another site (here - note main site is no longer active so use this link - scroll down to final two comments by Paige.) Liz truly doesn't seem to understand or care that there are real people involved
I remember that article. Absolutely horrible. Those poor young girls must’ve had their confidence truly knocked.

• Sad
Hmm can’t get the link to open what does it say? :)

Reactions: 2
Hmm can’t get the link to open what does it say? :)
Liz went to have some beauty procedures done by student trainees (which is of course cheaper) and was rude and patronising about the experience, referred to the girls by name and complained they were incompetent / unprofessional. One of them was named Paige and she wrote in comments to an article about Liz on another site that she was very upset by this and had lost confidence, bear in mind Liz had named her - and the college where she trained - in the national press and this could make it hard to get jobs later

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Liz went to have some beauty procedures done by student trainees (which is of course cheaper) and was rude and patronising about the experience, referred to the girls by name and complained they were incompetent / unprofessional. One of them was named Paige and she wrote in comments to an article about Liz on another site that she was very upset by this and had lost confidence, bear in mind Liz had named her - and the college where she trained - in the national press and this could make it hard to get jobs later
No I can see the DM article but not the archive link? :)

No I can see the DM article but not the archive link? :)
Sorry - had to archive it cuz the original site is down! Paige left two comments on someone's article about Liz:

"Would just like to say i think liz is full of sh*t she wrote an article invoving my name this month full of false acusations down to her self having crusty toe nails saying it was rubbish are service! she made th treatment difficult she has made a living out of lying and over exaggerating but did not like it when the article came out about her being a sperm stealer! heartless women not only this she comes into a college salon expecting a* treatment when she hardly takes care of herself so made everything hard work ! i wouldnt read any of her aticlues if someone paid me to what a load of crap liz jones"

"hope her horse throws her off vile witch look alike writting bolox about me an 18 year old student really lowed my confidence everyone go onto daily mail and out in beauty college it should come upo with her vile article the witch"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
To be fair (and I loathe Liz) that pedicure is terrible- the nails aren’t even painted evenly! Surely she takes more care over her own.. agree with the sentiment though, hope her career turned out ok

She mentions she got him a mini break at the Plaza Athénée in the Carrie Brawshaw suite - As a long time SATC fan I googled to see what this might cost me. It is the Eiffel suite - £8500 a night 🙃 And I guess they would have stayed for two?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She mentions she got him a mini break at the Plaza Athénée in the Carrie Brawshaw suite - As a long time SATC fan I googled to see what this might cost me. It is the Eiffel suite - £8500 a night 🙃 And I guess they would have stayed for two?
The thing I recall about that visit was that she wrote about squatting in the corridor outside the lift to relieve herself as her cystitis (yet again!)was so bad that she was compelled to pee?
I didn’t understand it then. I don’t understand it now.
Her house, with all the dog piss,and (on some pics) dust creeping up corners must smell absolutely vile. She wanted a car valet to clean her car out,it was so manky he refused.. He was then slagged off in print.
This folks is the ‘Queen of Hygeine’ that suggests we put earrings in surgical spirit!
Oh,by the way the latest column isn’t up yet on the new app she was preaching about. The app does allow comments but for three weeks they’ve failed to appear. You can access the dreary through Mail Plus but no comments allowed?
I think she couldn’t face them each week as they were calling her lies out en masse. I bet she spends Sunday nights trawling around Tattle and Mumsnet though. She absolutely has to know what we’re saying about her!

• Sick
  • Wow
The thing I recall about that visit was that she wrote about squatting in the corridor outside the lift to relieve herself as her cystitis (yet again!)was so bad that she was compelled to pee?
I didn’t understand it then. I don’t understand it now.
Her house, with all the dog piss,and (on some pics) dust creeping up corners must smell absolutely vile. She wanted a car valet to clean her car out,it was so manky he refused.. He was then slagged off in print.
This folks is the ‘Queen of Hygeine’ that suggests we put earrings in surgical spirit!
Oh,by the way the latest column isn’t up yet on the new app she was preaching about. The app does allow comments but for three weeks they’ve failed to appear. You can access the dreary through Mail Plus but no comments allowed?
I think she couldn’t face them each week as they were calling her lies out en masse. I bet she spends Sunday nights trawling around Tattle and Mumsnet though. She absolutely has to know what we’re saying about her!
A viewer who looked at Lawn House when it was on the market said it was positively squalid and the agent's pics backed that up: plaster repairs that were never redecorated, only one bedroom fit to be shown (and that looked like a squat), chewed furniture clumsily camouflaged with 'throws'. You can bet your arse the reason she didn't allow a viewing of her current hov is because it had returned to its default setting of neglect with the courtyard 'garden' full of tit. She lives in a weird fantasy world of 5* hotels and actually lives in a world of bikey shite.

I remember when the new owners of Lawn house had a write up somewhere as they had refurbished the place as a holiday let. They talked about how they had always loved the place but that the last time it was on the market, it was way too expensive for them, but when it came back on at a reduced cost they had to buy it. Notably they commented that the previous owner had done some very good renovations and left it at that, probably because they knew who she was and if they dared to criticise they would have been lambasted in print, and as they were just starting up their new business, they probably decided it was in their own best interest to say nothing.

here's the article https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/lifestyle/homes-and-gardens/house-where-dreams-came-true-1773430

and here is a guest review https://northernlifemagazine.co.uk/lawn-house-swaledale

it's looking much better now

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.