Liz Jones #2 Nobody puts the Myla Thong in a corner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claims she didn't know Russell was spoken for and had to sign up to all these subscription sites to find him. Occam's Razor says she's either lying or not very bright, that information is freely available.

I note that not too long ago she referred to David as "the ex" in a column to cover herself legally but then used Garnier Fructis Woman's real name ...
What is Garnier Fructis’s real name?

I actually think it’s less about what they look like and the fact that Liz has both age and body dysmorphia that’s concerning? She sees herself as fortyish( around the age Carrie was in the last series of SATC?) She veers between awful insecurity about her looks to frankly deluded grandiose pride in her appearance and image. That’s a Narc trait but she has it to the nth degree? Frankly many of her clothes don’t flatter her older body shape and her hair is now almost an outre statement! You can tell when she’s in deluded mode as she states boldly that she looks better than her dates, criticises their appearance, says they’re lucky to have her? Criticising Nic is an extension of that I think.

Reactions: 8
What is Garnier Fructis’s real name?
Julie, referenced in this article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-10221735/Liz-Joness-Diary-movie-star-gets-touch.html

I actually think it’s less about what they look like and the fact that Liz has both age and body dysmorphia that’s concerning? She sees herself as fortyish( around the age Carrie was in the last series of SATC?) She veers between awful insecurity about her looks to frankly deluded grandiose pride in her appearance and image. That’s a Narc trait but she has it to the nth degree? Frankly many of her clothes don’t flatter her older body shape and her hair is now almost an outre statement! You can tell when she’s in deluded mode as she states boldly that she looks better than her dates, criticises their appearance, says they’re lucky to have her? Criticising Nic is an extension of that I think.
There's nothing wrong with Liz not wanting to see herself as elderly in her 60s, I guess - people do live longer, healthier lives these days. But she hasn't moved on at all in the last 20 years. She still writes just like she did right after her divorce when she actually was 40-something

Reactions: 5
Meanwhile over on Mail plus.. another offensive diatribe. Out of context reportinag about the Pope and the now near constant envious whine about those of us with children. Apparently she’s forgotten that Mums can also be pet owners? She’s fitter, slimmer,cleverer more engaged with life because she has dogs instead of kids and we’re all slothful, ignorant drones who will be left in care homes to die?!

https://www.mailplus.co.uk/edition/...ave-dogs-than-children-is-the-pope-a-catholic
Awful article..potted envy and resentment.
I feel nauseous reading that bile from her. She has such a twisted view of parenthood, it is almost as though she hates children.

A pity she doesn’t ever train her dogs to at least have the basics. She insists on dragging them around wherever she goes. On paper, they may have been rescues, but frankly, they spend their life being terrified and this shows in their behaviour. Poor things, imagine being rescued by her!

She comes across as so preachy to everyone who has the misfortune to meet her. She is about as appealing as a bag of rats! No wonder she can never get a man.

Julie, referenced in this article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-10221735/Liz-Joness-Diary-movie-star-gets-touch.html

There's nothing wrong with Liz not wanting to see herself as elderly in her 60s, I guess - people do live longer, healthier lives these days. But she hasn't moved on at all in the last 20 years. She still writes just like she did right after her divorce when she actually was 40-something
No.. I agree. It’s the clinging to the past that gets to me too. The irony of that is it actually ages her? I wonder if she realises yet that David Cassidy is sadly pushing up daisies?

feel nauseous reading that bile from her. She has such a twisted view of parenthood, it is almost as though she hates children.
There is one thing I’m really glad about and that’s the fact that she didn’t procreate. I cannot imagine as a Mum myself how she would have raised a healthy child? She simply could not have put a complex human being first? I’m also so sorry for the dogs and all the animals that died in her care.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
No.. I agree. It’s the clinging to the past that gets to me too. The irony of that is it actually ages her? I wonder if she realises yet that David Cassidy is sadly pushing up daisies?
I agree. Nic, while overweight and not particularly stylish is livelier than Liz and able to be positive for five minutes - on the podcast Nic often talks enthusiastically about animals, charity fundraising, or books / TV shows etc she is enjoying and then gets shot down by Liz. I wonder if it secretly rankles Liz that someone she sees as being beneath herself (i.e. not thin, not the "award-winning columnist") is probably the one more people want to spend time with so she harps on Nic's appearance or makes fun of the things Nic is interested in

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I wonder if it secretly rankles Liz that someone she sees as being beneath herself (i.e. not thin, not the "award-winning columnist") is
I was shocked to read this entry to the diary.. it’s as if the mask slips and how she really feels about Nic is revealed?

• Wow
  • Sick
I was shocked to read this entry to the diary.. it’s as if the mask slips and how she really feels about Nic is revealed?

Wow, for sure. There was another column where Liz expressed annoyance that Nic could not help with the horses as she was very ill and in hospital, Liz was already upset as it was the day after one of her dogs died but Nic had been up half the night at the vet with her

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Wow, for sure. There was another column where Liz expressed annoyance that Nic could not help with the horses as she was very ill and in hospital, Liz was already upset as it was the day after one of her dogs died but Nic had been up half the night at the vet with her
I remember that well. Fake persona or not, Elizabeth Ann Jones must be one of the nastiest people on this planet to come up with and write such a thing about another human being.

Reactions: 8
I agree. Nic, while overweight and not particularly stylish is livelier than Liz and able to be positive for five minutes - on the podcast Nic often talks enthusiastically about animals, charity fundraising, or books / TV shows etc she is enjoying and then gets shot down by Liz. I wonder if it secretly rankles Liz that someone she sees as being beneath herself (i.e. not thin, not the "award-winning columnist") is probably the one more people want to spend time with so she harps on Nic's appearance or makes fun of the things Nic is interested in
I remember a while back, think it was when she first moved to Yorkshire, that she was amazed that Nic always seemed to attract male attention (the deaf farmer which didn't end very well for him) despite her being overweight and no where near as cosmopolitan and interesting as her..yeah whilst I think Nic has been badly influenced by Jones, she does have some redeeming qualities, which is why I mentioned earlier that I wished Nic would drop her, but she's probably far too inveigled in the Jones fantasy world now, that it's probably very difficult for her to leave, much like David I assume, though he does at least seem to have a circle of other friends, Nic doesn't seem to have that.

OMG that column is awful, I had forgotten about that, what a witch, previous comment about Nic getting away for her still stands, that's an appalling way to speak to someone, if you want to keep animals, bloody well look after them yourself, an employee is entitled to some time off

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
an employee is entitled to some time off
Absolutely. I know Liz was sacked from Marie Claire and the reasons she gives for that make her look noble? She says she exposed the freebie culture and campaigned for normal sized models… hmmm? Imagine what she must have been like to work for?
I bet she was grade one crazy, demanding, rude to women with children, played favourites, all the usual snobbery and chaos. It’s not really out there though? It’s really difficult to discover what really happened.

Absolutely. I know Liz was sacked from Marie Claire and the reasons she gives for that make her look noble? She says she exposed the freebie culture and campaigned for normal sized models… hmmm? Imagine what she must have been like to work for?
I bet she was grade one crazy, demanding, rude to women with children, played favourites, all the usual snobbery and chaos. It’s not really out there though? It’s really difficult to discover what really happened.
She said on the podcast that Marie Claire put her under unfair pressure to improve sales. WTF does she think the editor's job is? And she almost certainly was vile to women with children, as she constantly says mothers "ruined her business" at Marie Claire by taking maternity leave

I think her campaign to do away with really skinny models was probably part of her narc tendencies, she probably hated these young, beautiful women coming in who were thinner than her, because for all she goes on about having anorexia, she's not actually that thin, and of course going on about 'normal' sized women is a total volte face to her diary ramblings about 'non skinny' people.

I hope that Nic is secretly plotting to have her own newspaper column at a rival paper. 😂

• Haha
I think her campaign to do away with really skinny models was probably part of her narc tendencies, she probably hated these young, beautiful women coming in who were thinner than her, because for all she goes on about having anorexia, she's not actually that thin, and of course going on about 'normal' sized women is a total volte face to her diary ramblings about 'non skinny' people.
I think Liz just absolutely despises all women. Thin, fat, young, old it doesn't seem to matter. Remember once she banged on about how feminist she was right when she did an article gleefully pointing out Kate Moss' body "flaws" under the guise of offering encourgement to the women of Britain. Remember, also, she said the way Rhianna dressed "invites rape" and Rhianna responded with the most epic takedown ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Liz has always had naturally dark hair but it was like, dark brown when she was young. I wonder when/where she developed the "Midnight Storm" fixation? She's mentioned a few times that she was jealous of Susie Cave who she knew as a young model, I wonder if it's along those lines? (Susie is in her mid-50s and still has unnaturally black hair but at least she has the whole "vampire" aesthetic that goes with it)

Liz has always had naturally dark hair but it was like, dark brown when she was young. I wonder when/where she developed the "Midnight Storm" fixation? She's mentioned a few times that she was jealous of Susie Cave who she knew as a young model, I wonder if it's along those lines? (Susie is in her mid-50s and still has unnaturally black hair but at least she has the whole "vampire" aesthetic that goes with it)
Ha ha.. that made me laugh! I can imagine her hairdresser tries to advise her to lighten it a bit but Liz will pointedly ignore that. The baldness around her parting is made worse by the inky tresses too? I truly think, as I said earlier in the thread that she cannot confront how she actually looks. It seems to me that it’s actually getting darker!!😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Liz had a makeover years ago for an article where her hair was cut shorter and lightened to a lovely warm brown but she didn't stick with it despite looking so much better and younger.

She's her own worst enemy in every way.

She of all people should know that your skin tone changes as you get older, so dying your hair a darker colour is never going to look good. She would soon take the piss if it was a man dying his hair the colour of what it used to be when he was younger. Imagine if her David did that? She would be all over him and the poor sod would never hear the end of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.