Liz Jones #2 Nobody puts the Myla Thong in a corner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cambridge man was very possibly attached or married. He’d flirted online, probably lied quite a bit and then stood her up in another bespoke soho hotel. In my opinion she possibly sussed he was part of a couple but would have done when deed in any case. She doesn’t exactly get ‘Girl Code’ does she? Remember Russell who was also in long term relationship.

Reactions: 9
She claims she didn't know Russell was spoken for and had to sign up to all these subscription sites to find him. Occam's Razor says she's either lying or not very bright, that information is freely available.

I note that not too long ago she referred to David as "the ex" in a column to cover herself legally but then used Garnier Fructis Woman's real name ...

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It does point to fact that Russell the tour guide complained. Even David sounds more wary that she’ll break confidences or speak about his mates. If she’d got another cease and desist from Russell or his wife for example.. I bet she’d moan to David about it? On some level he must know she’s actually dangerous. Didn’t she assess Cambridge’s house and gazebo on google aerial view?? If she was a man she’d have a Police Caution by now!

Reactions: 3
If she was a man she’d have a Police Caution by now!
Yeah, her writing would be treated as what it is (borderline, if not outright) predatory rather than quirky or entertaining. Same as the way she's written about her taste for South Asian men, if a male columnist wrote that way about South Asian women (or Chinese women, Black women, any other race) he'd rightly be raked over the coals

Reactions: 8
This is what I really don't get, in this era of cancel culture (which I don't really believe in btw) that no one has pulled her up and cancelled her for some of the outrageous things she puts into print..that awful book, the unfunny, unnecessary, attempted re-write of Bridget Jones Diary which contains outright racism and cruel comments about people with disabilities, even the whole premise of the book about believing you have to be a certain weight to be a decent person, would normally have the fat acceptance people in a tizzy (don't necessarily agree with them either..there are limits to body acceptance and positivity) but this leads me to believe that her aforementioned readership is in fact, very small and the only reason no one is going after her is because no one knows who she is or reads any of her drivel.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it's fair to assume that every time the screeching harpy claims to have 'blocked' someone, we can assume she's in receipt of another Cease & Desist order...

• Haha
This is what I really don't get, in this era of cancel culture (which I don't really believe in btw) that no one has pulled her up and cancelled her for some of the outrageous things she puts into print..that awful book, the unfunny, unnecessary, attempted re-write of Bridget Jones Diary which contains outright racism and cruel comments about people with disabilities, even the whole premise of the book about believing you have to be a certain weight to be a decent person, would normally have the fat acceptance people in a tizzy (don't necessarily agree with them either..there are limits to body acceptance and positivity) but this leads me to believe that her aforementioned readership is in fact, very small and the only reason no one is going after her is because no one knows who she is or reads any of her drivel.
That'd require someone to actually read the book for starters

• Haha
All things considered I no longer believe the Jim Kerr relationship? He was writing about his girlfriend, a Japanese woman called Yumi during the time frame Jones claimed he was involved with her. Ok.. it may have been an open relationship, conducted around his hotel in Sicily but it’s seeming evermore unlikely.
I’ve always wondered about the connection between her and Nic but it appears to be founded on the fact they are equal partners in business share terms in ‘Liz Jones Goddess PLC’? Any non contributory relationship
( David?) drains the company of cash. It’s not doing well at moment?
The dreary is actually wishful thinking on the part of a failing narcissist, she cannot afford to live the life she claims to have.

All things considered I no longer believe the Jim Kerr relationship? He was writing about his girlfriend, a Japanese woman called Yumi during the time frame Jones claimed he was involved with her. Ok.. it may have been an open relationship, conducted around his hotel in Sicily but it’s seeming evermore unlikely.
I’ve always wondered about the connection between her and Nic but it appears to be founded on the fact they are equal partners in business share terms in ‘Liz Jones Goddess PLC’? Any non contributory relationship
( David?) drains the company of cash. It’s not doing well at moment?
The dreary is actually wishful thinking on the part of a failing narcissist, she cannot afford to live the life she claims to have.
There never was a "Jim Kerr relationship". Jonesey thought she'd give it a go by dropping multiple hints in the Dreary and some epic sock-puppetry on Mumsnet.
When it was obvious the jig was up (cease & desist order from one J Kerr) She claimed she'd caught him shagging some random in her 'London flat' (actually a rental paid fir by the Mail before they binned her) and given him the old heave-ho. Something she has *never* bothered to refer ro subsequently.
She writes, she cashes the cheque, she drinks and forgets what she's written. This has happened countless times.
Do you remember her brief sojourn to Camden where she was evicted for lying about how many animals she had? I would be surprised if *she* does... but it still happened!
She leads a weird half-life, enabled by Bebb but just empty and hollow. She was very economical with the actualté when it came to the worth of her assets when she was made bankrupt (whilst they were being flogged off by Bebb) and I would be very interested to know if she fessed up to HMRC about the land she owned in Somerset...
She has no friends, her family have disowned her, she's resorted to vanity publishing and the future looks mighty bleak. Oh dear.

Reactions: 14
Where did 'Nic' appear from? There used to be a Facebook group I was a member of years ago and if you dared to post a less than flattering comment about Liz you’d get horrible pm's from an admin. She was a little fat thing and I’m wondering if it was Nic in an earlier incarnation

Reactions: 4
Where did 'Nic' appear from? There used to be a Facebook group I was a member of years ago and if you dared to post a less than flattering comment about Liz you’d get horrible pm's from an admin. She was a little fat thing and I’m wondering if it was Nic in an earlier incarnation
Didn't Nic start out as Liz's 'equine therapist' (whatever that is?)

I suppose in "fairness" re the vanity publishing she did get the book picked up by a publisher a year later - leading to the fat suit debacle

Didn't Nic start out as Liz's 'equine therapist' (whatever that is?)
Yes, Liz initially said she hired Nic as a groom/therapist/"equine behaviourist" as Nic has certifications in Bach's Flower Remedies and horse massage or something. Then Nic got her feet under the table and the rest is history

Reactions: 7
Tomorrow's Drear is dismally awful. She sent Scrace an iPhone (certainly charged to her 'company' so tax deductible). He sent her a £100 matchbox holder by David Linley engraved "my goddess of my light" in Latin. She then broke a confidence, as you may recall, regards to his Christmas/NY plans and he sent the phone back (good for him!). Cue outrage and a tsunami of the usual tit about how wonderful she is and how awful everyone else is. Rinse & repeat.
Why does he even maintain any contact with her at all unless he secretly likes being written about? She may not be naming him anymore but she makes sure everyone will always know exactly who she is talking about. He must want the attention despite his constant protests.

Not excusing Lizard at all but I do not for one moment believe he is a blameless victim at this point. I think they play with each other and both deserve what they've got at this point. At least it spares other people from each one's dysfunctional nonsense.

Why does he even maintain any contact with her at all unless he secretly likes being written about? She may not be naming him anymore but she makes sure everyone will always know exactly who she is talking about. He must want the attention despite his constant protests.

Not excusing Lizard at all but I do not for one moment believe he is a blameless victim at this point. I think they play with each other and both deserve what they've got at this point. At least it spares other people from each one's dysfunctional nonsense.
I think your right. He seems to like a gin and tonic or ten and that fuels the relationship, especially if she’s been on the Cremant. There was some suggestion that he was seriously impoverished, failure of business etc so she did at least put him up in swanky hotels, buy him nice clothes( which we heard about ad nauseam)
Anyone that’s still enabling an older Narcissist like Liz at this stage has to be seriously flawed themselves… I mean both Nic and David? They’ve both been getting something from the relationship for years. Is it cash, notoriety, perhaps they both have poor boundaries within that kind of relationship?I do agree he’s not blameless in anyway. His relationship with his Swedish daughter is patchy. He didn’t see her for years?
Liz is able to transport herself back to the eighties when he was young and apparently fit. She does this when he’s absent.. then when he appears in the flesh she finds him repulsive and can barely withstand contact! Both of them are elderly sick puppies indeed..

Can we please not?

Reactions: 6
With no offence intended to Nic, she is (and by her own admission) overweight and I wonder how she feels with Liz constantly bleating about body weight - while also making fun of Nic for buying clothes in Next and so on. Is whatever Liz pays her worth it?

Can we please not?

I see what you're saying, like I said previously, whilst the HAES (healthy at every size) who weigh in over 300lbs are not giving out a good message, I don't believe in shaming someone for being overweight, we are all different shapes and sizes and that can change throughout our lives. However, even though Jones regularly denigrates Nic because of her weight, Nic puts up with it, so in many ways she is her own worst enemy and she can't really be upset if anyone else describes her as fat, her employer/friend does it all the time.

I've got no problem with people talking about and even critcally talking about weight, it was solely the phrasing "fat thing" that upset me, as I do think that's just nasty whoever we're discussing.

That's fair enough, though sadly Nic does herself no favours, some of the bile she spouts about other people is really unpleasant, but I do see your point and definitely wouldn't want to be thought of as sinking to their level of nasty, cos lets face it, both of them let rip at other people all the time, for no reason whatsoever, e.g. having a child, having a husband, owning a house, having a hobby, the list is endless

That's fair enough, though sadly Nic does herself no favours, some of the bile she spouts about other people is really unpleasant, but I do see your point and definitely wouldn't want to be thought of as sinking to their level of nasty, cos lets face it, both of them let rip at other people all the time, for no reason whatsoever, e.g. having a child, having a husband, owning a house, having a hobby, the list is endless
Nic must be as horrible as Liz to put up with her! I get so tempted to say really spiteful things about Liz and others who are like her where they just spout bile at people who don't deserve it all the time but I like to be able to say I'm better than them. Still love a good gossip and cheap laugh, though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.