Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I see Nikki still has the baby basket her mam had. Is that not to be passed to all the babies in the family? I’m surprised she even still has it in the sitting room considering she’s a neat freak and sonny is way too big for it. Does make a great clothes horse tho..
View attachment 851793
I think Terrie had a story up age's ago with her baby's bassinet and said something along the lines of that she didn't like traditional Moses Basket's, so could be the case of Terrie didn't want it and Nikki didn't want to give it.

Reactions: 2
Sydney would be my taste but I don't mind it , reminds them of the time they enjoyed over there and Terri had a masculine name (it can be male or female but I’d say more males have it) so if she is nicknamed Sid that’s no big deal. Tina is a nice touch given the circumstances.

Reactions: 5
Im soooo surprised, not at all what I thought they would go for.

She'll be nicknamed Sid,
That just makes me think of the sloth from Ice Age! 😂😂
Makes me think of the scary kid from toy story who ruined all the toys

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And

and unvaccinated allowed in too with a test. So your point is?
Nope you must be fully vaccinated and also provide a negative test.. If you ain't vaccinated your not getting in anytime soon..
Thats my my point

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder will T&D let nikkie the unvaccinated around the baby 🤪
Personally, I'm due in the next few weeks I wouldn't feel comfortable with someone like Nikki who's a Covid denier around my baby because you don't know how careful they've been. Thankfully all my family are vaccinated but it doesn't make a difference right now with crazy numbers masks and that will be implemented to any visitors.
Feel like doing a Stacey Solomon on it though and hibernating in my bedroom until after Christmas...if only we had the luxury! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely cringing for her hahaha its like how many videos can I do of sonny before Sydney takes over and I lose money

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.