Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if nurse doesn't want to get vaccinated it's their choice and probably something they have thought about considerably. There could be any number of reasons why they choose not to get it, maybe they saw someone with a bad reaction and they feel they are young and healthy enough to handle covid, maybe they have had covid and are going with natural immunity, maybe they want to have kids in the near future and want to hold off on the vaccine for now.... They have been working on the frontline throughout this with no vaccine and have survived. Nothing to do with science, we can all see vaccines help to reduce your chance of severe illness and death if you are likely to suffer this from covid in the first place i.e. have underlying conditions or are older, if a nurse chooses not to get this vaccine, we should respect their choice
While I agree it’s their choice, they have a duty of care to their patients. If they choose not to, so be it. No need to broadcast it for attention.

Reactions: 12
When you become a nurse you sign a document ensuring your up to date with your vaccines and any that may be added while you are still working. So yes these nurses shouldn’t be working.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Did anyone actually read the post that she shared.? It's apparently of a nurse who has decided to quit as she is breastfeeding a 4 month old and would be mandated to take the vaccine when returning to work. I am assuming it's American by the length of maternity leave and this nurse would have been pregnant during initial vaccine roll out when the initial advice was not to vaccinate if pregnant.

I would also take any of these posts with a pinch of salt as there is no way.to actually verify this person is in fact who they say they are 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Think that nurse needs a new pair of shoes.
Attention seeking post no harm breastfeeding with vaccine spreading shite again can't wait for dynamic now Terri's baby is here

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nikki feeling the pinch now that sonny’s not the baby of the family anymore 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also so irresponsible nikki and aimee both driving filming a group call.....grrrr

Reactions: 5
She's pathetic. She has black and white videos up of sonny after the bath kissing him. Its like she's trying to one up Terri's B&W birth pics. Shes so ridiculously petty

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shits about to go down 😂 can’t wait to see nikkis pettiness
Don't mean to de-rail as I know this is Nikki's thread not Terries but I'm dying to know the name and I'm hoping it involves Tina or something to do with the mam just to piss off Nikki! 😅

It's probably going to be like Wave, Ocean, Cove or something like that though. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Don't mean to de-rail as I know this is Nikki's thread not Terries but I'm dying to know the name and I'm hoping it involves Tina or something to do with the mam just to piss off Nikki! 😅

It's probably going to be like Wave, Ocean, Cove or something like that though. 😂
I would love if they called the baby Tina , Nikki would be seething

Reactions: 4
Hahaha the big congrats to Terri then an snap of little bow pip prob know Terri is relevant right now haha smart marketing nikki 😄 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
T & D have a better opportunity than Nikki to name the baby fully after Tina because it will Fitzpatrick also!

Valentina could be a possible name idea! Cute name and a nod to the mam

Oh my god she’s such a sado!! Terri posting her baby pic in black and white, obviously getting a lot of attention and niki posts cute baby story’s with her youngest also in black and white. Could she be any more obvious? She’s such a attention seeker. Yes he’s cute, but come on, give them the lime light for 5 mins and stop being so jealous of your own family!!!

Reactions: 15
Oh I see Nikki still has the baby basket her mam had. Is that not to be passed to all the babies in the family? I’m surprised she even still has it in the sitting room considering she’s a neat freak and sonny is way too big for it. Does make a great clothes horse tho..
6FCCE643-82A4-4F12-B24F-4654939C4034.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Oh I see Nikki still has the baby basket her mam had. Is that not to be passed to all the babies in the family? I’m surprised she even still has it in the sitting room considering she’s a neat freak and sonny is way too big for it. Does make a great clothes horse tho..
View attachment 851793
Maybe she’ll pass it over when she’s passing the family heirloom Levi’s over

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 851793
Shows you of petty she is why not pass it over I'd have terrie over her any day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.