Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please do!! Going to penny’s and could do with a good mascara I’m sick of spending €30 on benefit!
Essence lash princess false lash effect from Penney's is the best mascara I've ever used, I've tried Charlotte, lancome and ysl and this is honestly the best

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jesus she's really going overboard with the Sonny videos since Sydney arrived. We know you have a baby too Nikki, you absolute narcissist. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Terri puts up a pic of jake not coping with the night feeds and no sleep. Nikki puts up a sleepy head video of sonny. Stop it now Nikki! Your making yourself look like an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm so glad others noticed this, all the baby videos she is putting up the past week. It's not a coinsidence. She is probably doing it without even realising its her jealous subconscious coming out. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
We all think our own babies are cute like but 90 seconds of them running around is best shared in your mom group of friends or to your sisters/grandparents

Reactions: 9
IT cosmetics foundation. Loving it I have to say, Bobbi Brown eye palette and then random mix from Penney’s wonder mascara (honestly it’s exactly like benefit) to fenty for lips. Don’t bar me from Tattle but I did buy one of Ellie Kelly’s new gloss’s as colour type I like and love it.
That’s it. Sorry for the delay. It’s brilliant. One coat is loads lasts all day and comes off so easy

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love that this is now a make up thread, show's how boring Nikki actual is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine going in to try on a top or something and hearing someone have a full blown conversation on their own next to you😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder will bestie Rosie be impressed at her flogging basically the same type of clothes as she sells 🤭

Reactions: 2
Anyone know where her leather jacket she had on today is from?!Not asking her as be an #af link🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.