Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title : Vote Nikki Number 1 if she can't get rid of Covid noone will.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Slot of people in her camp though unfortunately- it’s like talking to a brick wall .

Reactions: 4
Nobody is going to disagree with her in her DMs cos she’ll probably put them on blast for even questioning the Queen of the Unvaccinated 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww I wonder who’s got the Jack Russell named Nikki tightly on a leash? Must be her new agency advising her to stop with her Covid propaganda & remove her tinfoil hat. Sure god love us. You’re a nasty, vile narcissistic cretin & I really hope COVID19 hits you hard when you least expect it. How dare you disrespect all those who lost their lives, those of us who survived Covid & still struggling with long Covid, to all our frontliners still fighting and trying to hold it together to save lives day in day out. You deserve to be left out in the cold and I hope more is to come.
Definitely the agency shutting her up, wouldn't say they're impressed by her response

Reactions: 9
Such a sneering tone,what would she advice to do,its rampant,people are dying,ICU is under severe pressure.If the goverment do nothing there wrong,they can do no right.
The facts speak for themselves with the unvax in hospital.Shes dangerous.

Reactions: 11
I have to say I do find it mildly amusing when Nikki gets so upset and frustrated about this stuff - I imagine she experiences the same level of confusion when she tries to help the kids with their homework or has to find a light switch in the dark. Bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.