Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full thread title (had to condense to fit):
"Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie, can’t ‘wait’ to be an aunt, only eats a plant"

Thanks to @MiamooMoo 🤍🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
RECAAAAAAAP

Still a bully.
thinks she knows everything.
Won't get any vaccine thank you very much she prefers flowery water
Will take pain herself but won't give any to the baby when he had a temperature high enough to end up in A&E
Loves to think she's being discriminated against
Still a headmelter
Fucked off to Portugal for six weeks with her thermomix and her flash mop in order to provide the Most Boring content ever witnessed
Still a beggar
Now she's home unfortunately and her content is bags of dirty washing and licking Mark Fennells hole

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please tell that’s not true about not giving the baba pain meds 😮
Unfortunately it is. Gives him processed crap like ice cream and croissants though so not sure what her problem is with medicine when he’s sick. It’s grand though. I’m sure she’s done her research 🤬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
It was the most upset I have ever been at anyone’s mothering and I try never judge another mother . But holding out to the point of needing temple street when calpol in king and key - shameful

Reactions: 12
It was the most upset I have ever been at anyone’s mothering and I try never judge another mother . But holding out to the point of needing temple street when calpol in king and key - shameful
Totally agree. All her self indulgent shite she spouts is annoying but to do that to a poor sick baby is so cruel. And to let him get to the point where they have to bring him to hospital. That’s just arrogance on a completely different level.

Reactions: 3
What’s funny is once she gave him the calpol he was absolutely grand and they were sent home! But if she’s a headache she’ll pop two nurofen no problem 🙄

Reactions: 6
What’s funny is once she gave him the calpol he was absolutely grand and they were sent home! But if she’s a headache she’ll pop two nurofen no problem 🙄
They must have been raging with her in the hospital. Dragging him in there and wasting their valuable time because she refused to give him any medication herself. I hope they tore her a new one. Not that she’d listen to anybody educated or medically qualified. She knows far better. She was damn glad of them when her damp cloths didn’t work.

Reactions: 10
They must have been raging with her in the hospital. Dragging him in there because she refused to give him any medication herself. I hope they tore her a new one. Not that she’d listen to anybody educated or medically qualified. She knows far better. She was damn glad of them when her damp cloths didn’t work.
And didn't she leave the hospital giving out about it or something... then went to a different hospital.. or am I remembering wrong 🤔

And didn't she leave the hospital giving out about it or something... then went to a different hospital.. or am I remembering wrong 🤔
God knows. I’m sure it was definitely someone else’s fault that she neglected her child. They must have given her a bit of a dressing down for what she did. She probably stormed off in a huff because her expert opinion wasn’t listened to.

Reactions: 3
For keeping them waiting
🤬. Oh I suppose they should have got the red carpet out for her and let her skip the queue. As if the health service aren't overstretched enough. She probably thought she'd get a collaboration with them.

Reactions: 7
Unfortunately it is. Gives him processed crap like ice cream and croissants though so not sure what her problem is with medicine when he’s sick. It’s grand though. I’m sure she’s done her research 🤬
But those ice creams and croissants came from
HER bakery and HER gelateria in HER Portugal 🙄

And remember she phoned her homeopath first! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Yes, I’m sure she went to OLofL after temple street.
Yeah she left as they were left waiting so long & was complaining about the state of the place. They went home, went to bed & brought him somewhere the next morning, like the children’s department in Connolly or somewhere like that.

Sorry if this is going off topic,just going back to something on the last thread.
Did it not come out that the bows which the kardashian kids apparently wore weren't LBP at all? That another brand also came forward and said they were actually their bows?! I'm 100% sure there was a big thing about it,maybe on bloggers unveiled?

Reactions: 21
Sorry if this is going off topic,just going back to something on the last thread.
Did it not come out that the bows which the kardashian kids apparently wore weren't LBP at all? That another brand also came forward and said they were actually their bows?! I'm 100% sure there was a big thing about it,maybe on bloggers unveiled?
Yeah that was soooo embarrassing to watch, Nikki was ADAMANT they were LBP....then Khloe started tagging the actual brand Baby Bling! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.