Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder will the kids actually get to eat those sweets or is it all for the gram! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
wonder will the kids actually get to eat those sweets or is it all for the gram! 🙄🙄
She really sold her soul to the gram didn't she... Pip wasn't allowed a packet of chocolate buttons until a year and a half ago now she's flogging Sweet King! 🤯

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Sweet king are rotten got a 60% code off them one time it's all the same sweets very poor selection. Wasn't worth it atall and they didn't seem remotely fresh

Reactions: 5
She really sold her soul to the gram didn't she... Pip wasn't allowed a packet of chocolate buttons until a year and a half ago now she's flogging Sweet King! 🤯
She missed the memo.. you must pour all sweets into one clear see through bowl.. not half of them into 2 cereal bowls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sweet king really don’t fit her aesthetic but they’re paying the bills along with all the other tit she shamelessly pedals! There’s NO moral hardline when there’s money involved!

Jesus I remember when I first started following her. She’d show all the clean eating, kids never had sugar, chocolate and crisps and she’d zoom in on pippa eating her salads and ask her did she love it 😂😂 don’t know where that Nikki went to over the last while. Load of shite she shared back then. Made it look like she was the perfect human being on earth cos her kids never had shite and processed food.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m glad sweet king sent her the American box cos it’s legit the closest she’s going to get to the States for the foreseeable 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I spent €80 in Charlotte tilbury yesterday on a setting spray and a lip kit and this witch gets sent €100’s of euro worth of product. It’s so irritating

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I spent €80 in Charlotte tilbury yesterday on a setting spray and a lip kit and this witch gets sent €100’s of euro worth of product. It’s so irritating
Really turns me off too. I have to weigh up what I need Vs what I can afford some weeks like! And then you see them getting it for nothing.

Spend your money elsewhere ladies.

I never buy CT because their staff were always rude and unhelpful, never happy to give even a tiny sample of foundation. Took my bum to the bobbi brown counter next to them where the staff could not have been more helpful and they have had my money since.

Reactions: 12
NIKKI WHELAN you u bleeping disgust me. Those nurses who don't believe in science shouldn't be working anymore. If the science was good enough to get you in to a job then it's good enough to show you how vaccines work. If you don't believe the science you shouldn't be a nurse. You are an immoral piece of tit. It was good enough to give you TWO EXTRA YEARS with your mother. It was good enough to bring your baby to hospital when you wouldn't give him any bleeping calpol. You disgust me. I have never in my life been so livid with a vlogger as I am with you. HOW bleeping DARE YOU. I swear to god karma is gonna come and kick you in the face. You disgusting excuse for a woman.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
NIKKI WHELAN you u bleeping disgust me. Those nurses who don't believe in science shouldn't be working anymore. If the science was good enough to get you in to a job then it's good enough to show you how vaccines work. If you don't believe the science you shouldn't be a nurse. You are an immoral piece of tit. It was good enough to give you TWO EXTRA YEARS with your mother. It was good enough to bring your baby to hospital when you wouldn't give him any bleeping calpol. You disgust me. I have never in my life been so livid with a vlogger as I am with you. HOW bleeping DARE YOU. I swear to god karma is gonna come and kick you in the face. You disgusting excuse for a woman.
I think if nurse doesn't want to get vaccinated it's their choice and probably something they have thought about considerably. There could be any number of reasons why they choose not to get it, maybe they saw someone with a bad reaction and they feel they are young and healthy enough to handle covid, maybe they have had covid and are going with natural immunity, maybe they want to have kids in the near future and want to hold off on the vaccine for now.... They have been working on the frontline throughout this with no vaccine and have survived. Nothing to do with science, we can all see vaccines help to reduce your chance of severe illness and death if you are likely to suffer this from covid in the first place i.e. have underlying conditions or are older, if a nurse chooses not to get this vaccine, we should respect their choice

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think if nurse doesn't want to get vaccinated it's their choice and probably something they have thought about considerably. There could be any number of reasons why they choose not to get it, maybe they saw someone with a bad reaction and they feel they are young and healthy enough to handle covid, maybe they have had covid and are going with natural immunity, maybe they want to have kids in the near future and want to hold off on the vaccine for now.... They have been working on the frontline throughout this with no vaccine and have survived. Nothing to do with science, we can all see vaccines help to reduce your chance of severe illness and death if you are likely to suffer this from covid in the first place i.e. have underlying conditions or are older, if a nurse chooses not to get this vaccine, we should respect their choice
Nikki is not sharing it for those teasons
She's sharing it because she's a nut. And I respectfully disagree with you. I think it should be mandated for medical staff. She's sharing it to try and justify her behaviour. And I can say nikki, I knew your Mum she'd be disgusted with your behaviour too.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.