Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im new to Nikki's page.. Gotnthere via Terri's thread on here 😂 oh my god that video this eve.. No words

Reactions: 3
Im new to Nikki's page.. Gotnthere via Terri's thread on here 😂 oh my god that video this eve.. No words
She's like ateast my baby does something Terri yours is just lying under MY MAMS CARDIGAN AND CALLED AFTER HER AND I WANT TO RIP YOUR EXTENSIONS OUT BECAUSE OF IT.... but I must play nice and not act green 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's something so narcissistic about reposting your birthday wishes. Its like "I got the attention already but I'm gonna repost to double it" also if she's 39 I dread to see the credit card funded party next Yr. With a white bouncy castle of course 😆🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How un relatable is craoia aww I am not using a filter im just accepting this is what I look like today what age is she like 18? Sad she feels she needs to filter her face every time. And a free big gift of Charlotte Tilbury stuff to go inside her Louis vuiton bag aye cause thats reality for someone just out of school.

Reactions: 12
How un relatable is craoia aww I am not using a filter im just accepting this is what I look like today what age is she like 18? Sad she feels she needs to filter her face every time. And a free big gift of Charlotte Tilbury stuff to go inside her Louis vuiton bag aye cause thats reality for someone just out of school.
I thought the exact same when I saw her stories.. what 18 year olds can afford Charlotte tilbury and had to go the louis in there too.. they’re the most materialistic family I’v ever come across

Reactions: 6
They must send out some amount of Charlotte tilbury stuff to these nobodies. That’s about €1000 recently to Nikki, Croia and Katie Jackson. In the grand scheme of things, these ‘influencers’ are at the bottom of the food chain in the influence world.
As said above, a complete face of Charlotte tilbury make up for an 18 year old isn’t reality

Reactions: 9
What you using instead???
IT cosmetics foundation. Loving it I have to say, Bobbi Brown eye palette and then random mix from Penney’s wonder mascara (honestly it’s exactly like benefit) to fenty for lips. Don’t bar me from Tattle but I did buy one of Ellie Kelly’s new gloss’s as colour type I like and love it.

Reactions: 8
IT cosmetics foundation. Loving it I have to say, Bobbi Brown eye palette and then random mix from Penney’s wonder mascara (honestly it’s exactly like benefit) to fenty for lips. Don’t bar me from Tattle but I did buy one of Ellie Kelly’s new gloss’s as colour type I like and love it.
Thanks for that. I found a deadly mascara in pennys. I’ll post the name in the morning for you. It was catrice

Reactions: 3
Does she actually do anything?? Any college course or job? Or is that it just showing her gifts etc?

Reactions: 1
Does she actually do anything?? Any college course or job? Or is that it just showing her gifts etc?
She says she's working full time but I doubt it's an actual proper job. She seems to have taken over from Chrissie as Nikki's general dogsbody

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.