Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wardrobe 😳 so many clothes
It’s actually disgraceful the amount of clothes she has in there. Probably only worn once and threw there. That wardrobe would send me over the edge - also she’s more clothes coming that she’s ordered. I think you’ve plenty already Nikki!

Reactions: 5
It’s actually disgraceful the amount of clothes she has in there. Probably only worn once and threw there. That wardrobe would send me over the edge - also she’s more clothes coming that she’s ordered. I think you’ve plenty already Nikki!
It's the constant need to be on top and have the latest in fast fashion, 90% of those clothes probably won't see the light of day again because 1-she keeps getting new clothes and 2- they won't be on trend by the end of the week.

Reactions: 4
I laugh at people who show their clothes like that. Sure we all have clothes, is it supposed to impress? I’d be mortified if my family, co workers etc saw all that mess. You’d be the talk of the staff room 😂

Reactions: 4
She found it weird that the security gaurds in France spoke french and not English?? Stop please, this family are not the sharpest tools in the box!
Thought that too… English isn’t the first language of every country. Don’t know why she thought it was a good idea to visit the Eiffel Tower at night, she sure was able to get a couple of pictures even tho she was being followed so closely by people…. Not saying it didn’t happen but she’s 18, young, and needs to get a bit of awareness still. I’m in my 30’s and I wouldn’t go exploring at night in other countries. It’s like Dublin - when the sun goes down it gets weird and dangerous!

Reactions: 8
French people speaking French!!!!??? Whatever next!

In fairness to them they should feel like they can go exploring without being terrified of being attacked. They sound sensible enough and did the right thing….. (after getting their Insta shots of course…..🤔)

Reactions: 6
The amount of clothes is actually disgusting. I myself like clothes and enjoy a shopping spree. But this is sick and insane. Seriously who needs that many clothes and the just thrown in a pile like that? Does she think this will make her more relatable. She does this on purpose for a reaction. And she’s right, it created one as once again it shows her pure greed and how totally unsustainable her life style is. I would rather have a 10th of the clothes she has and have my self respect in tact.

Reactions: 7
Keep wondering about the LA light Nikki cause without a vaccine you won’t be going anytime soon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will she even be able to go to see the sisters concert without a digital certificate??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'd day she already had covid , she seems.very quiet at the minute I'd say she is out and does wamt to broadcast it.

I really do wonder about all the people who thought it was bullshit. Yes at the start duck all of us caught it. But I think I’m the only one in my friend group that hasn’t. One of my friends Bfs is a Nikki and co and I can’t wait for him to see it’s real

I h

i have had both the flu and covid. I’m just trying to wake people up before it’s too late . Look at the statistics of people who end up in ICU or die of covid over 99 percent of them are above the average age that people die in this country meaning above 80 plus. The vaccines don’t work they don’t even work like or as well as an annual flu vaccine. Even in main stream media it’s coming to light. We are turning against fellow humans because some people have fallen for the biggest mind control plan in history, please don’t be for discrimination. I can’t bring my toddler into a cafe for a drink and snack anymore , I would never go anywhere sick but I’m pretty sure many vaccinated go plays and actually have covid but think this miracle vaccine is actually protecting them.,,, look up all the vaccine deaths and injuries throughout the world from the vaccine. Enough said just trying to warn you it’s going to get worse for everyone then maybe the brainwashed will open their eyes and actually apologise to us so called( anti vaxers) it’s funny because my whole family had all their childhood shots and just because I’m cautious about the one I’m mad 😳

I

i almost believe the virus is in some of the vaccines so they can keep this play going longer.
Can we chip in to get this one a taxi off the thread?? 🚕 talk about derailing a thread just to scream and shout your opinion at others!

Anyway back to Nikki………. Their all back plugging spot light this week! It’ll be plastered all over Instagram for Black Friday!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyway back to Nikki………. Their all back plugging spot light this week! It’ll be plastered all over Instagram for Black Friday!
There's a few brands I just cannot stand because they're plugged so much and sent out to floggers for free! I just think it's ridiculous looking for mere mortals on basic wadges to fork out for the likes of Spotlight- €100 for a toothbrush or the Emma Mattress.... even bloody Sweet King...sooooo many insta huns get them for free the prices of the products must be seriously inflated!

Reactions: 11
There's a few brands I just cannot stand because they're plugged so much and sent out to floggers for free! I just think it's ridiculous looking for mere mortals on basic wadges to fork out for the likes of Spotlight- €100 for a toothbrush or the Emma Mattress.... even bloody Sweet King...sooooo many insta huns get them for free the prices of the products must be seriously inflated!
As soon as I see the sweet king bags I skip on as fast. I wonder does that count as numbers for them? I’d like it if Instagram only counted the numbers that watch all the story!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.