Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That place in Paris is 25 thousand per day I just found out. Who that isn’t the fecking Kardashian’s can afford that? She’s living a millionaires life but isn’t a millionaire. She can’t make much on Instagram because she has such a small following . Her husband works for a gym fitting company .. that’s hardly well paid either?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t mean it was #”gifted” to her, She said they were there as guests of their friends so I assume they organised it but you will find none of them paid for it

Reactions: 6
How
I don’t mean it was #”gifted” to her, She said they were there as guests of their friends so I assume they organised it but you will find none of them paid for it
how does one go somewhere and not pay? I can’t go to a hotel and say oh I can’t pay . Makes zero sense🙈

The place is managed by a company called ModestMarketing, one of whose founders is the Niall Carroll guy that she has tagged. They are very much involved in golf marketing which is where the has-been actor Laurence Kinlan comes in. He golfs more than acts these days.
It's a freebie weekend that nikki and her chipmunk faced husband tagged along on. Of course, she likes to imply that she is at the level of a paying customer at such an establishment. All smoke and mirrors with these 2 :)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The gym in it has techno gym equipment hence the connection and Gary O’Hanlon from The Restaurant is the chef… probably a business freebie. It does happen…it’s called
Château du Coudreceau

Reactions: 3
The place is managed by a company called ModestMarketing, one of whose founders is the Niall Carroll guy that she has tagged. They are very much involved in golf marketing which is where the has-been actor Laurence Kinlan comes in. He golfs more than acts these days.
It's a freebie weekend that nikki and her chipmunk faced husband tagged along on. Of course, she likes to imply that she is at the level of a paying customer at such an establishment. All smoke and mirrors with these 2 :)
If I ever go missing I want you to lead the search to find me you bleeping glorious genius

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How’s she going to cope ni nights out in winter without vaccine. Craoi is looking for tickets to weights so she must have caught covid off Chrissy

Reactions: 2
How’s she going to cope ni nights out in winter without vaccine. Craoi is looking for tickets to weights so she must have caught covid off Chrissy
She was looking for restaurant recs for Paris so she is either vaccinated or she has had covid.

Reactions: 1
Chipmunk faced husband 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What does one woman with no where to go (for the foresee future 💉) need so many clothes for? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone have run down on what happened the sister in Paris was it a Liam Neeson "taken" scenario

Reactions: 1
Anyone have run down on what happened the sister in Paris was it a Liam Neeson "taken" scenario
Basically they were followed from the train to the Eiffel Tower. Another man joined the two who were following them, then they went to security guards and were told to go home and another two men had sandwiched them before they got back. They were being followed for a while and she was FaceTiming the sister and had her track her phone just incase. Sounded quite frightening.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.