Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is very quiet atm, wonder is dance studio and bow business in trouble
Well considering she’s selling bows each Friday for a fiver I’d say yeah (she would never do sales before and would sell out in minutes). Plus there was feck all that applied to be brand ambassadors. Back when it first started you’d be scrolling for ages through them all this time not so much.
Croia seems to be working now at the studio, and they don’t share any videos of the classes anymore like they used to. I’d say Aimee is gone cos of her music. I’d say there’s huge changes and not good ones. I wouldn’t actually be surprised if she shut both down and became an influencer instead considering she’s been doing more ads etc lately.

Reactions: 10
Can I ask have you had covid for you to say it's basically like a flu
Jennymac so true, I work in HSE saw it 1st hand and watched my father die from covid also... vaccine does not prevent you from getting covid, but will prevent you ending up in ICU or dieing, everyone has an opinion but f*ck me I'm well sick of listening to sh*te talk, and people who know it all

Reactions: 23
The vaccines do not work… hence why they are trying to do booster’s now. This isn’t about our lovely caring government trying to keep us safe from a virus that’s basically like the flu for 99 percent of the people it’s about control. We can’t go blaming unvaccinated either when we are back in another lockdown, when unvaccinated aren’t allowed into pubs, clubs ect . WAKE UP or I guess be first in line to vaccinate your kids in the coming weeks. Anyone that thinks segregation is okay needs help . Look back on history please. This all isn’t going to end easily and soon even the vaccinated will be locked up again under the vise and of safety
You are a gobshit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Jennymac so true, I work in HSE saw it 1st hand and watched my father die from covid also... vaccine does not prevent you from getting covid, but will prevent you ending up in ICU or dieing, everyone has an opinion but f*ck me I'm well sick of listening to sh*te talk, and people who know it all
Sorry to hear you lost your dad to covid .
I also had covid and I can say it is not the flu I still have the effects of it 6 months later

Reactions: 6
Ahhhhh stop. Crioa making up goody bags with sweetking.
Jesus Mary and Joseph. Everyone knows not to use unwrapped sweets especially during these times. So imagine accepting a bag off an Antivax family..... shoot me now. There's absolutely nothing going on upstairs in that poor girls head 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
God forbid she'd let Pippa dress up in a costume she actually wants to, and not try hard family costumes evey year. I'd say she'd look miserable in that even if she wasn't pretending to be Wednesday Adams

Reactions: 5
There's a few brands I just cannot stand because they're plugged so much and sent out to floggers for free! I just think it's ridiculous looking for mere mortals on basic wadges to fork out for the likes of Spotlight- €100 for a toothbrush or the Emma Mattress.... even bloody Sweet King...sooooo many insta huns get them for free the prices of the products must be seriously inflated!
Theres a few major offenders alright.

Sweet king
Spotlight
Emma mattress
bleeping voduz hair bullshit

We should start a thread of who to avoid 😆

Reactions: 8
The family costume 😂😂😂😂 when did we become American? Everything Nikki does is for appearances online. It’s a tragic existence

Reactions: 9
Those look like some seriously cheap extentions. And I'm Sorry is that a bad angle or does she filter the tit out of her pictures 😳

Reactions: 8
Jesus thats defo a wig on aimee!!! Also Gav was in the olympia last night at the aslan gig, so he has to be vaccinated then?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.