Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going away for weekend posted an airport outfit yesterday. Must be uk . Poor love has such a hard life between being away for 6 weeks having her sisters look after her kids having a cleaner and using a dry cleaners

Reactions: 4
America is a different ballgame you need testing and a vaccine cert. I'm flying there in November and I'm already shitting the preclearance

Reactions: 4
I thought you had to be vaccinated to go to France you can’t eat indoors or stay in hotel or even eat in the airport without covid Cert

Reactions: 1
I thought you had to be vaccinated to go to France you can’t eat indoors or stay in hotel or even eat in the airport without covid Cert
Fairly sure you can travel from the EU if you have a negative test. You can stay in a hotel but need a vaccine cert for most cafes, restaurants, social areas and large shopping malls.

Reactions: 2
If she caught Covid off of Chrissie that time she would have a Covid cert to do her for 6 months.

Reactions: 3
It seems to be an exclusive experience In Paris where one person turns up in a full tuxedo and another in a pair of runners! 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Craoi is in Paris now too - unless you are fully vaccinated you have to have tests every 72 hours. Unless poor Nikki arranged one I’d say she had to suffer in the airport without a coffee. Would be surprised if that table is how it looks that actors dad died from drugs Id be shocked if he was that type

Reactions: 2
God Aimee's song is awfullll!! Wonder how much she is paying Spotify for advertising, comes up every 10 minutes :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.